Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm usually in my office not NOT playing WoW
    I play a LOT of alts. How will Legion compare to previous expansions when it comes to being "alt-friendly"?
    Last edited by Brainscar; 2015-10-24 at 10:24 PM.

Relative to the total active subscribers to the game at any given moment, about how much of a ballpark percent of the players do you figure actively participate in raiding outside of LFR, and how will this decide how you deal with the developments of raiding and non-raiding systems in Legion?

Will we ever see WSG and TP lose the ridiculous tie is not a tie rule, and use the more common and fair system of sudden death OT instead?

What is the plan for professions in Legion? Will we still have almost all of the materials locked behind daily cds or workorder like features?

Will the reputation grind in Legion look like the tanan factions with dailys or the other wod factions with a big mobfarm?

Is there any plans to use the Garrision raid missions reward structure for other features in Legion? (that is you get a random armor loot according to your raidprogress as a reward for doing something).

Will there be more weekly events in Legion like the ones we have now?

Will there be challengemodes in Legion? and will there be any rewards from doing them like we had in wod?

Will heroic and mythic raids still be on separate lockouts in wod?

Will we be able to have followers fighting by our side out in the world in Legion? (Like bodyguards can now)

10+ Year Old Account
    As an avid mount collector but someone who plays a druid main, it really irks me that you've got DKs, Warlocks and Paladins gaining +2 to the total count, with Paladins having the possibility of going up to +3 with the Argent Tournament Charger. The main issues I have with this is:

1. I don't want to have to swap my now 9-year main to a different class to benefit more towards the achievement, I'd very much like for that thing to proc when I earn the last mount on my druid, not when I go and log onto an alt that has +2 or +3 to the total count due to class mounts.

2. The PvP mounts- Rated Battleground / Arenas and the vicious saddles... There is literally 0 point in me learning them on said main character. Why? They are character specific. This means if I say learn one of those on my druid as I'd prefer to use it on what is my main, I only gain +1 to the count. This is still trumped by the default addition of class mounts that 3 of the classes have meaning that if wanting to go for 'ideal collection' I make a paladin and learn the vicious saddle mount on that instead of my main for a +4 character-specific count rather than +3 (incl. 2 class specifics + AT charger)

example scenario:
    Say if I have 279 mounts, I learn one of the RBG mounts I have 280 on my Druid.
    Then I go and log on my DK and it updates to 281. Not due to the addition of my RBG mount, but purely due to the addition of the +2 class mounts.
    I then say get a raredrop while farming something on my druid... The count doesn't move from 281. Well, NOT until I go and log on my DK which will then bump it up to 282.

So, a little bit wordy but my question is:
    'Would it ever be feasible to make the restrictions of class mounts work similar to those of profession-specific mounts?'

ie, you have it and it counts towards your total even on characters that are not the required class- they just can't use them.
    Similar to how you can learn say Tailoring Carpets and have them count on all of your characters, but be unusable by any without tailoring.
    This can be done 2 ways:
    1. Add +2 'class mounts' total with a +3 if you have argent charger
    or
    2. Done so it's +2 Warlock, +2DK, +2-3 Paladin if you have each class at the level where you have obtained the mount for a potential +7 total rather than +3 like the first method, but only if you have put in the time to level one of each class to the point where you gain the class specific mount.
    Last edited by Emmique; 2015-10-24 at 10:32 PM.

Will there be more to Legion's outdoor content than a few hours of questing and cut-scenes that, when done with, p. much leave players with nothing exciting to do?

Will there be more dungeons / Will there be efforts to keep dungeons more relevant and interesting than they have been in WoD?

Will there be more support for machinima in Legion? The shift of formats with WoD was probably a nice idea for the game but it had really delivered a heavy blow to already struggling machinima scene. People have found a way to work around it but some official support on the matter would really be nice -- given how I personally feel a lot of WoW's coziness came from fan-created movies and other things of such nature.

Will Demon Hunters get a class specific flight form as their class "mount?"

Edit* Thinking specifically of Illidan's metamorph mount in Heroes of the Storm gliding on ground and flying in flight enabled areas.
    Last edited by cptaylor38; 2015-10-24 at 10:25 PM.

Are you guys worried that the Artifact Weapons might get boring and won't feel as diverse or satisfying as picking up a cool looking weapon from mob, raid, quest, etc?

Also, will we see more class-specific quests with the Class Halls?

Will Order Halls reward you with a unique class based tabard aswell? Have it ranking in design, similar to how the Guild tabards work through rep

Q1. Will the Nathrezim, and more specifically Mal'Ganis/Tichondrius play any role in Legion?

Q2. Will the Cult of Damned (Kel'Thuzad, Ulraik Hadnot, Pai Stormbringer etc.) be appearing at all during Legion?

Q3. Will the Account-Wide Achievement contradictions be removed in Legion? (I.E Mythic raiding Mounts/Titles are available for alts and yet PvP Mounts/Titles are not)

Deleted
    Will raiding receive the same focus as like in WoD?

with artifact weapons being introduced does this mean there will be no more weapon drops? also thank you for listening to the community with the grove warden mount!

Are there still plans to release the xmog spell book ui, that mimics the heirloom book style to save our bag space from eternal xmog hell??

Will the highest ilvl gear for PvP be obtained in PvE content?

Will the highest ilvl gear for PvE be obtainable in PvP content?

Will PvP players have to run PvE content to obtain and upgrade their artifact weapons?

Is LFR being retained? If so, how will it be tuned compared to previous expansions?

Is Mythic raid mode being retained and, if so, how is it being tuned compared to WoD?

Will the WoW Token mechanism for paying for a subscription still be in operation?

Will Normal+ raids continue to be monolithic, or will they be partitioned into separate wings like LFR?
    Last edited by Osmeric; 2015-10-24 at 10:49 PM.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

In MoP and WoD bringing as few melee as possible was the way to go (Blackhand being one of the worst culprits) will this be addressed for Legion as you always say bring the player (as long as you are ranged) not the class.
    Want to play SWTOR again and get 7 free days of subscription access + free ingame goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/d5LnJT

Deleted
    Will there be improvements to LFR gameplay which offer more than just the story told as reward?

Who is going to be the final boss?

What did they say?

Lore question that's been bugging me since the reveal: In The Frozen Throne, it is stated that our Gul'dan raised the Broken Isles at the end of the Second War. With that in mind, how are there any traces of things like the Highmountain Tauren, the Drogbar, the Vrykul, and the Nightborn Elves when the isles have only been above the sea for just over 30 years?
    Last edited by Stacotto; 2015-10-24 at 10:42 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Will Demon Hunters have a no-blindfold facial feature that reveals their eyeless sockets?
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.