Mythic archi shadowfel

Hey guys,

Does using displacer when being shot up into the air neglect the damage from shadowfel so people don't need to soak?

Deleted
    no, you take the damage where you land. You can use this to your advantage by blinking into the melee dps and split the damage with them however.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gebuz View Post
    no, you take the damage where you land. You can use this to your advantage by blinking into the melee dps and split the damage with them however.
    Or you can miss judge it, and die, All by your seeeeeeeellllllllfffff
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xtramuscle View Post
    sssh that never happened. Okay maybe once.

Quote Originally Posted by xtramuscle View Post
    well if you are lucky its all by yourself, if you are very skilled though you will take a couple of dpsers with you.

Would not recommend it really, safer to have people just soak you, plus it can unexpectedly kill people if your melee are spread out and only hit 2 of them.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've done this a few times and its always worked, but I try and eliminate the need for it where possible.

It's a spell that goes at your location off as soon as you hit the ground.

Strongly recommending against blinking, since that more than likely messes up positioning and has a good chance of killing people.

On the other hand, slowfall mechanics can be used to give people a bit extra time to bunch up, since it doesn't explode until you land.

Quote Originally Posted by theburned View Post
    well if you are lucky its all by yourself, if you are very skilled though you will take a couple of dpsers with you.
    After I took out the tank I was "strongly encouraged" to not blink anymore.

Haha, yeah I just stand near the melee far enough to be able to blink in. Have yet to take out the tank lol

10+ Year Old Account
    A better strat is have all the ppl who can solo, mages, hunters, sp, holy paladins stand on the edges, the rest spread in the middle, ever soak a solo soaker, and you just move to the closest non solo.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

looks like there's fun times ahead. Will strategically kill others ty

Deleted
    I would only recommend this if you prefer to be benched on the boss :P

Deleted
    It isnt worth the risk, just let people soak you, getting that 1, possibly 2 casts isnt worth potentially killing people.

Deleted
    I'm not sure what's this risk people are talking about. If you're not confident in your ability to land on melee then don't do it. But if you have RangeDisplay, you can just put yourself 10-15 yards away from archimonde (I stay at 25-30yards pre-pull and move during GCDs). If you face the boss there's no way you wont land on melee, the aoe of the impact is quite big aswell too, and I've done this 95% of the time I got felbursted. There's no real reason not to do this because it's just a waste of DPS not to. The only thing you need to be aware of is not cast an instant spell as you get launched up, because if you blink too late into the knock up, you won't be able to land on melee, you'll just blink into an invisible wall or some shit so it's all about how well you can react and how quickly you can blink after getting launched up. The faster the better.