Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
12
... LastLast
  1. #21
    The Forgettable Forgettable's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Calgary, Canada
    Posts
    5,180
    It's not rape if they liked it, amiright OP?

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Just because you think something would be hot in your fantasy, doesn't mean reality will be anything like it.
    I know... we all played Cataclysm.

  3. #23
    Basically its not rape if it follows these 2 rules, according to you.

    1) Be attractive
    2) Do not be unattractive

    ...yeah, its still rape, regardless of the physical attractiveness of the rapist. Doesn't make it right or justified in any rational sense.
    Sylvanas Windrunner For Warchief 2016!!
    #NoFlyNoSub, #NoFlyNoLegion, #NoFlyNoBuy, #BringBackFlight

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    It's not rape if they liked it, amiright OP?
    Not at all. That's objectionably answered question not a subjective one. It would still be rape; it would still be a crime.

  5. #25
    The Unstoppable Force Mayhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    pending...
    Posts
    23,130
    Quote Originally Posted by hakujinbakasama View Post
    Yes you are.

    So your point of view would be purely based on the level of sexual harassment would be accepted on a ratio of attractiveness of the other party. But a full out assault, in your mind, would never be swayed or effected no matter the level of appearance of the assailant.
    Like a hot - pain chart? How hot must a girl that rapes you be for making the pain ok. Also, what makes you think that rape means your dick being used, you know you have an ass too?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

  6. #26
    Deleted
    Yes

    If I were raped by some supermodel I'd probably laugh it off, if some fat, hairy butch raped me I'd probably get quite upset about it.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Spunt View Post
    Basically its not rape if it follows these 2 rules, according to you.

    1) Be attractive
    2) Do not be unattractive

    ...yeah, its still rape, regardless of the physical attractiveness of the rapist. Doesn't make it right or justified in any rational sense.
    You're imprinting. I never alluded to that conclusion and have stated otherwise 2 or 3 times now.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Like a hot - pain chart? How hot must a girl that rapes you be for making the pain ok. Also, what makes you think that rape means your dick being used, you know you have an ass too?
    Completely correct on the account for both homosexual and non-homosexual males in this case. That might be the assault, who knows.

  8. #28
    Titan I Push Buttons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    11,244
    I think you would be hard pressed to find a male that would stop the likes of Jennifer Aniston, as with OP's example of Horrible Bosses, from "raping" them. It may be a jarring or even traumatizing experience at first, but once they realize who it is I do agree with OP, I think many would very quickly go from resistance to being ok with it.

    Some males, obviously not. Females, on the whole, probably not.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by hakujinbakasama View Post
    You're imprinting. I never alluded to that conclusion and have stated otherwise 2 or 3 times now.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Completely correct on the account for both homosexual and non-homosexual males in this case. That might be the assault, who knows.
    That's the logic you're using. That somehow, attractiveness has any bearing on whether not a rape truly occurred. It's rape, whether the person is a 1 or an 11. It doesn't and thank god the courts don't view it as such either. Rape is rape, whether the rapist in hot or not.
    Sylvanas Windrunner For Warchief 2016!!
    #NoFlyNoSub, #NoFlyNoLegion, #NoFlyNoBuy, #BringBackFlight

  10. #30
    Titan I Push Buttons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    11,244
    Quote Originally Posted by Spunt View Post
    That's the logic you're using. That somehow, attractiveness has any bearing on whether not a rape truly occurred. It's rape, whether the person is a 1 or an 11. It doesn't and thank god the courts don't view it as such either. Rape is rape, whether the rapist in hot or not.
    If an individual doesn't feel like they were raped then it isn't your prerogative to tell them otherwise.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Spunt View Post
    That's the logic you're using. That somehow, attractiveness has any bearing on whether not a rape truly occurred. It's rape, whether the person is a 1 or an 11. It doesn't and thank god the courts don't view it as such either. Rape is rape, whether the rapist in hot or not.
    You're both right and wrong at the same time. Objectively a rape did occur. However, unless the man reports it, there also isn't a rape from a purely statistical or quantitative point. Annnnnnndddd that's sort of the conclusion here. Even in the idealized fantasy of someone on par or equal to a celebrity being the culprit, some men would send thank you cards. I don't believe there is a single (non disturbed) women who would even remotely joke let alone be serious to that mindset.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    If an individual doesn't feel like they were raped then it isn't your prerogative to tell them otherwise.
    Well not exactly because the preamble would legally be a rape. It was a sexual encounter without provocation or permission. Again, that's objective not subjective.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by waldor22 View Post
    You aren't reading it properly, op has said multiple times its still rape.
    the question is, if someone is hot does it make the rape easier on you.
    Being robbed by an attractive thief makes the theft easier then?
    Sylvanas Windrunner For Warchief 2016!!
    #NoFlyNoSub, #NoFlyNoLegion, #NoFlyNoBuy, #BringBackFlight

  14. #34
    Dreadlord Ol Scratch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sunbathing in Tarterus
    Posts
    994
    Quote Originally Posted by waldor22 View Post
    As a guy i understand that theirs nothing wrong with rape its more like theft.
    Exactly.

    People act like it's the worst crime imaginable. It's no worse than a mugging (with equal chances of either being particular brutal if you resist), and nowhere close to attempted murder let alone outright murder. Hell, the vast majority of the animal kingdom, including early man, relied on it just for procreation.

    Of course, we're the only modern species I'm aware of that has females who whine and cry and act like the world is coming to an end during childbirth, too. I can almost attribute that to the "oh, I just noticed I cut myself a few minutes ago, but it's only starting to hurt now that I've noticed it" phenomenon.

    But the rape thing? It's pretty ridiculous. It's also amazing how it's largely women who act permanently traumatized by the incident, as if their life isn't capable of continuing on just because someone touched and violated their naughty bits without permission. Yet if it's a dude in prison getting brutally ass-raped? Eh, who cares. He'll certainly get over it soon enough, and probably won't even bitch or moan about it for the rest of their life, and act that if they're ever touched by another human being, they'll burst into flames or something.

  15. #35
    So you can choose between a hot rapist and a ugly rapist?
    What a hard question.

  16. #36
    Deleted
    Ofc, I rape women by the hundreds.

    ... seriously tho. How ... why? No. Rape is not something you have "in you". It comes from a disregard for a persons feelings. You have to be a very "special" person to even rape anybody. It is not something society thinks is a good thing to do. Ever.

    So please ... stop with playing the victim. Rape was never something people endorsed. Yes, it happened esp. in Warzones but thats because they didnt care (disregard) about the feelings of the women they raped. Those guys dehumanized the people they killed, raped and raided.
    That doesn't happen in the Western world. Mostly. If you are a person like that you are a social outcast and probably sit in a cell for quite a while.

    Do I even have to mention what happens to people that are allegedly rapists (so not even proven)? They loose everything. Even if they are proven innocent. I don't think so.

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by waldor22 View Post
    You aren't reading it properly, op has said multiple times its still rape.
    the question is, if someone is hot does it make the rape easier on you.
    Exactly this.

    Women do not have this issue. They aren't swayed by the physical appearance and thus have any less trauma from the ordeal just because the guy was "hot." Seemingly, the guy is never attractive to them even if the person was known and was at some time before hand attractive to them. The event seems to completely take that away from them. So from their side there is never an issue of influence. It happened, it was wrong, they either do something about it or not (sadly many don't.)

    But some of the comments here, and other's most modern guys have heard from at least someone they know, is of the position that if it's someone super hot or sexy they'd be "happy" about it. Is that running at the mouth or have they really thought about it? Or was their initial comment serious?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Spunt View Post
    Being robbed by an attractive thief makes the theft easier then?
    Modern media would seem to suggest that both sexes have a predilection to the sexy thief.

    As highlighted somewhat in reality by the following

    http://www.examiner.com/article/meet-stephanie-beaudoin-a-real-life-sexified-catwoman

  18. #38
    I mean if she was hot it probably wouldn't be rape because I'd most likely be okay with it as long as there were no negative effects (STDs, pregnancy, physical harm). Basically, once I saw she was hot I would just go with it and she would have my consent.

  19. #39
    "Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration perpetrated against a person without that person's consent. The act may be carried out by physical force, coercion, abuse of authority or against a person who is incapable of valid consent, such as one who is unconscious, incapacitated, or below the legal age of consent."

    So, if the scenario is that I'm knocked down, binded and blindfolded and someone rides me, and then she proceeds to take off the blindfold and be a stunning 10, it would be rape indeed, since it's without my consent and I'm being incapacitated. Personally I wouldn't consider it a negative thing from that point onward, and I'd be quite on board with it, but it'd still technically be a rape.

    So in a technical way it'd be a rape no matter what, in a personal way then yes, her appearance would define how I would experience this episode.

  20. #40
    Like it or not, the OP has proved his point just by the replies here. Some people would not like it one bit, and some people would think it was the greatest thing ever.

    Just depends on the person.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •