Max character slots for F2P and Sub

Hey everybody,

Just a quick question, but does anyone know off the top of their head the max number of slots a preferred F2P can unlock per server? and how many you get as a sub per server?

Deleted
    Sub max should be 24 now. No clue about preferred.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by notanmmmonewbie View Post
    Hey everybody,

Just a quick question, but does anyone know off the top of their head the max number of slots a preferred F2P can unlock per server? and how many you get as a sub per server?
    6 preferred
    http://www.swtor.com/free/features

Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    You can unlock more through the CM though cant you? whats the max that you can unlock through the CM? cause i'm a preferred right now and I have 12 slots per server. But i'm just wondering how much higher I can go as a preferred.
    Last edited by notanmmmonewbie; 2015-10-25 at 09:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by notanmmmonewbie View Post
    You can unlock more through the CM thought cant you? whats the max that you can unlock through the CM? cause i'm a preferred right now and I have 12 slots per server. But i'm just wondering how much higher I can go as a preferred.
    If you can afford the unlocks, yes. As to the max for preferred, I'd imagine it's the same hardcap of 24, you just need to buy the unlocks for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought they recently upped the max to 40 or something? Or is that just for subscribers?

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    I thought they recently upped the max to 40 or something? Or is that just for subscribers?
    Correct, 40 for subs with the unlocks/buys from the Cartel Market