Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoy Steven universe. CLEARLY I AM A SEXUAL DEVIANT BY PROXY.

Him being a 'brony' is irrelevant. As much as I am utterly exasperated by the idea that male fans of mlp needed to grant themselves a special 'status' to justify their existence as a fan of the show instead of ..y'know just being a fan of the show. It really doesn't have any baring on their personality and humanity.

I quite like the MLP cartoon also, it's a solid show for people that can easily keep parents and older people entertained. It's a family show. Not a 'kids show', so can be enjoyed by anyone.

This guy is cleary a bit of scum sucker, but only for the reason that he's sexually targeting underage girls. Not for his choice in programs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumflex View Post
    what is a brony. Is this a nerd joke that normal people dont get?
    In early days the male fans of the show 'My little pony: FiM' got self concious about the fact that they enjoyed it un-ironically so they needed to declare themselves 'super special' fans, as opposed to regular fans, thus the term 'brony' came about from a joke made on 4chan. Now it just serves to piss most people off when you call them one. It's a minor derogatory for someone who usually wears or owns a piece of MLP merch like this guy.
    Last edited by Aqua; 2015-10-26 at 02:16 PM.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

any man that likes rainbow color ponies and a little girl focused cartoon is the making of a pedo.

7+ Year Old Account
    what is a brony. Is this a nerd joke that normal people dont get?
    Its basically a hardcore my little pony fan

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua View Post
    In early days the male fans of the show 'My little pony: FiM' got self concious about the fact that they enjoyed it un-ironically so they needed to declare themselves 'super special' fans, as opposed to regular fans, thus the term 'brony' came about from a joke made on 4chan. Now it just serves to piss most people off when you call them one. It's a minor derogatory for someone who usually wears or owns a piece of MLP merch like this guy.
    The ones you have to watch out for are the ones who claim to like something ironically.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    An LGBT man killed a load of people with a gun, NOW ALL LGBT PEOPLE ARE KILLERS!!

Seriously grow the f*** up op, and doesn't this forum have a policy on troll baits like this thread?
    I'm not saying the OP isn't bait, but let's not compare sexuality with a subculture. Completely different things.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post
    http://triblive.com/news/adminpage/9...#axzz3pefYQnuP

There might be a positon for him as MMOC mod now
    Sounds like someone's been banned before!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    Its basically a hardcore my little pony fan
    For real? Grown Men are hardcore my little pony fans? When did this become a thing? I ran a security detail for a large toy collectors toy convention many years ago and i know you shouldnt judge on appearances but good god you wouldnt of let any of the men at the convention withing a mile of a kids playground. Seriously creepy dudes, comb over hair cuts 70's nylon jackets and an overall smell of stale sweat.

I may watch an old cartoon for nostalgia sake, probably he-man or thundercats but I sure as shit wouldnt be putting on rainbow bright or my little pony. wtf is up with some people. And dont tell me equal rights and grown men can watch what ever they choose, granted, yes they can. But, should they? No, they should not. And if you want to label me as a judgemental a-hole i'l take that label and add stop being so fucking weird and put the pony down.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    An LGBT man killed a load of people with a gun, NOW ALL LGBT PEOPLE ARE KILLERS!!

Seriously grow the f*** up op, and doesn't this forum have a policy on troll baits like this thread?
    i tihnk jaylock has made over 10 threads recently without being banned, the trolls are evolving and are capturing their prey without being seen.

10+ Year Old Account
    I sure as shit wouldnt be putting on rainbow bright or my little pony. wtf is up with some people. And dont tell me equal rights and grown men can watch what ever they choose, granted, yes they can. But, should they? No, they should not. And if you want to label me as a judgemental a-hole i'l take that label and add stop being so fucking weird and put the pony down.
    Does watching the cartoon make them weird or are they weird before watching the cartoon? It seems like you are implying that if you watch the cartoon, it would turn you into a weirdo. If that's the case, I am just wondering if there were any other films or cartoons that have influenced you into becoming something you are not. I don't think putting the pony down will change anything about their weirdness. I don't think my little pony is brainwashing people into weirdom.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    A grown man who likes My Little Pony is a sexual predator...who'd a thunk it. I'd imagine they all have pedophiliac thoughts or tendencies...that's why they like a show for 5 year old girl.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I don't really understand or like the mlp brony fanbase or whatever it's called but don't paint everyone with one brush
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I'm not sure a post starting with flaming a group of people (mods included) is ever going to really go anywhere positive.

Closing this.