10+ Year Old Account

Genji Illidan now available if you bought the virtual ticket

Tyrande as well

Last edited by Draknalor186; 2019-10-15 at 08:18 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    I both love and hate these skins.

I love the references to other games and they look amazing, but honestly having the characters dress up as lore characters is just weird to me.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    I both love and hate these skins.

I love the references to other games and they look amazing, but honestly having the characters dress up as lore characters is just weird to me.
    There are tons of lorebreaking skins. Warcraft ones are the make the most sense out of any of their loreless skins; they're just cosplaying their favorite characters from Blizzard World. Leagues better than, say, Doomfist's original legendary skins, or the absolute trash that is Guan Yu Reinhardt.

The Illidan skin looks better than I thought when you're using it in game, I can't unsee Tyrande using Syms facial expressions though.
    Last edited by Dakhath; 2019-10-16 at 01:10 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I got gifted a virtual ticket the other night as an early Christmas gift. Really digging the Genji skin, since I also main a demon hunter in WoW.

I just wish they'd at least give him the Oni Genji voice lines.