Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Overwatch Streams

Post your or other streams here. All other threads will be closed/deleted.
    And mention if you have access to the beta whilst doing so, so people aren't mislead.

mod edit (18.05.2016): This thread will be closed down and replaced with a "streams & videos" version meant to cover both. So we'll soon have a dedicated sticky for both.
    Last edited by Alarinth; 2016-05-17 at 11:09 PM.

Deleted
    Hello everyone!

My Name is Cirouss and I am a 26 years old partnered Twitch streamer from germany (streaming in a fluent english though). I will stream overwatch, most likely going to be live every day for several hours. Once I get a beta invite of course

My Twitch channel:

twitch . tv / cirouss

(can't post a link here yet)

For most of the days I should be live at about 5PM - GMT. I hope I will meet many of you guys and you drop buy!

I am also going to create youtube guides and general videos for overwatch, I am planning to play in a clan with regular training and go deep into the esport part of the game.

Hope to see you soon and I wish everyone good luck for getting a beta key!

Cirouss
    Last edited by mmoc3cc9f52631; 2015-10-26 at 04:08 PM.

Deleted
    For all the Germans here, we've got a German Streaming the Overwatch Beta at www.twitch.tv/mimi1337

Corrected the link.
    Last edited by Alarinth; 2015-11-03 at 10:43 AM.

Hey guys,

I decided to make a video displaying some of my opinions about the game. I think that in order to grow as a community, and to help grow overwatch as a game we need to also post cons as well as the pros. Please keep in mind, everything in the video is completely my opinion, I don't mean to insult anyone or anything. Also, any feedback for me is appreciated! I'm new to this, enjoy!

Follow me on twitter / twitch to stay up to date on the latest giveaways / when I go live! Giveaways will start out small and get better as the viewership / follows increase. Eventually, I will be giving away an entire PC gaming setup.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozyZQjfGaiQ
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/inigmafxnction
    Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/fxnctionlive

Have a pro gaming backround in CoD/CS played in Blood Legion for WoW for a bit looking to go hard in Overwatch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCNgzCqFSKQ some crazy Widowmaker Sniping

http://www.twitch.tv/magliowow

Tune in for the lewlz

I am streaming at twitch.tv/railgan

I am SC2 GM and I stream mostly in english with commentary. I am online throughout the beta stress and once I get an invite for the other beta all day!

Come say hi! Would love some viewers

Hey guys, Overwatch content creator here! I stream Overwatch daily from 7 A.M. to 1 P.M. PST. If you are looking for a stream to watch with commentary and interaction, feel free to poke your head in and chat for a while! I also create content on youtube, and I've been shooting to upload daily content on there as well whether it's gameplay with commentary, funny moments, or weekly highlights.

Feel free to stop by and hang out, would love to chill with some new faces!
    -Trance

Twitch.TV/TranceGG
    Twitter.com/TranceGG
    Youtube.com/TheTranceGG

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Hello. I will be streaming between 6 PM to 12 AM EST most nights. Come join me as I play overwatch, listen to me make funny comments, and feel the hate flowing through my friends who didn't get into to beta. Please join the party!

twitch.tv/daxandtagvstheworld

Ill probably rage.... twitch.tv/sikend

Hey team. I'm MallyCon, a former WoW and DayZ streamer that took a long break from streaming after running out of steam to play games. I've recently come back to Overwatch and I'm loving it.
    At the moment I have no set time on when I stream (I'll update it here whenever I do get set times). It is european times however!
    If you feel like dropping in feel free to click the link www.twitch.tv/mallycon
    I'm open to play with who ever feels like it, streamer and non-streamers! Give me a poke here or on my stream.

Peace!

1cePrime live on Twitch w/ fun & giveaways!

Live NOW at Twitch = 1cePrime w/ Overwatch! My wife, ladybuglauren and I compete in WarofthePRIMES!

WarofthePRIMES: 1cePrime & ladybuglauren compete in an epic Overwatch battle to win for their TEAM CAPTAIN in chat. The Team Captain is chosen by a random roll before the games begin. Should either 1cePrime or ladybuglauren win, their respective Team Captain ALSO wins a FREE game key! How do we choose a winner? We base it on the stats at the end of the game! HOWEVER, if either 1cePrime or ladybuglauren get PLAY OF THE GAME that is an AUTOMATIC WIN!

Come visit and CHILL! We're a fun bunch! 1cePackMeansFamily

- - - Updated - - -

Live NOW at Twitch = 1cePrime w/ Overwatch! My wife, ladybuglauren and I compete in WarofthePRIMES!

WarofthePRIMES: 1cePrime & ladybuglauren compete in an epic Overwatch battle to win for their TEAM CAPTAIN in chat. The Team Captain is chosen by a random roll before the games begin. Should either 1cePrime or ladybuglauren win, their respective Team Captain ALSO wins a FREE game key! How do we choose a winner? We base it on the stats at the end of the game! HOWEVER, if either 1cePrime or ladybuglauren get PLAY OF THE GAME that is an AUTOMATIC WIN!

Come visit and CHILL! We're a fun bunch! 1cePackMeansFamily

Live on Twitch: 1cePrime w/ Overwatch WarOfThePRIMES! itsPRIMEtime Get rid of Monday blues w/ the 1cePack!

7+ Year Old Account

Smile New Overwatch streamer!

Hey everyone!

I'm Snowman. I recently got invited to the Overwatch beta and have been trying to stream it as much as possible for quite a while now.
    I try to keep it entertaining, as educational as I can be, and talk to the chat as much as possible. But the thing is, with not that many people watching, it's hard to be as entertaining as I want to and keep talking to the chat. So I ask of you, to follow my channel and maybe stick around for a while next time I go live, and if you don't like what you see, you don't have to stay.

Thank you!

Twitch: SnowmanGaming

Hey all! I'm Cthom, been waiting to get overwatch and I have the beta! I have started a new stream and would love some of you to stop by and take a look! I appreciate it guys.

Link - twitch.tv/cthom24

PATCH HYPE! OVERWATCH ITSPRIMETIME [ENG] Twitch: 1cePrime

Hey, guys Slayen here.

I am aspiring to be a analyst/caster in the Overwatch Competitive Community. To help grow my stream and popularity in the community I will be streaming this Beta Weekend. I will be giving away 4 Overwatch T-Shirts from the Blizzard Store(Already Purchased). The shirts are listed below, I only have MENs LARGE. Please feel free to stop by and critique my game-play, quality and stream in-general. Thanks and have fun this weekend!

When: April 15-16 2016

Why: Increase Popularity as a Caster

Who: Anyone can come and enter the shirt giveaway, just follow and leave a comment in the chat.

What: 4 T-Shirts Rein, Pharah, Winston, Reaper (MENs LARGE)(BlizzardStore)

Where: twitch.tv/Slayen5

Deleted
    Hello people,
    My nickname is rejdys and I would like to invite You to my stream: beta Overwatch

hitbox.tv/rejdys

I will talk only in polish language, but maybe it will not such a big problem for You

Rejdys

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys! I am the guy that started the Counter sheet and is writing guides for over watch, Stratwatch is an analysis series breaking down professional hero compositions for everyone to use!

Any feedback about the series and my work is greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by DejaWu; 2016-05-20 at 05:26 AM. Reason: Content change

Deleted
    Ello Ello Ello I'm Core and I'm here to tell YOU about my youtube channel! I've been reading on many forums about certain complaints and struggles during the time of open beta and I've decided to make videos to tackle them and show you how to get over them so when the time comes that overwatch releases, you are not in the same boat as the newbies! I have videos already out on my channel about Overwatch so I hope to see you checking them out and giving me feedback especially from my most recent video called GENJI MY WAY which I hope you will enjoy!

This is my youtube channel : ww w.youtube.com/channel/UChMR0aYFcim-uZjF8kklYIg

I hope to see you all there and make sure to comment anything you struggled with in the open beta so I can help you with it and by the time Overwatch releases on May 24th! We'll be ready for Competitive and then we can climb and learn together! Tell me what you think!