Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Took a girl on a date to watch Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
    If she didn't love the movie, she's the one missing out, not you.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Took a girl on a date to watch Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

I asked 2 different girls to go see GWAR over the years. Always a no....

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    IAs a Cancer I'm always DTF so any slight hint is a green light for me
    I'm not sure thats it; I'm a Cancer and thats certainly not the case. And I'm a guy.

That's probably the story behind most of my "self cock-blocks"; I just couldn't be bothered to make any effort. I would be attracted to a girl, and I like sex. But most of the time I don't want it ENOUGH to try. The first 2 times I got laid, it was the girl's idea. She didnt bother asking a 3rd time.

Now that I think back, there were several times a girl was showing interest, but in a way that she was wanting to me to do something, anything before she went for it. My attitude toward most anything is "mehhh" unless I'm getting paid for it.

Deleted
    I got along with my sisters' friend and her friend at my sisters' birthday party (yes, my sisters are twins) really well, and when people started to go home, and they didnt have a place to sleep, I offered them to sleep at my place. I knew that friend since I was like 12 or sth and though I found her really attractive, I didnt think of hitting on her because my conscience might have said I stand no chance. Anyway, they came with me, I was like 20 back then, and slept in the same bed. The evening went on, and as I asked them if they needed anything else, they were chaning at the moment, and instead of turning away or anything like that, they both walked close to me and one of them said: "something for our legs would be nice"....so I got them some oversized jogging pants of mine and went to bed....my friends still mock me with that...
    Well, for shame

Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    I'm not sure thats it; I'm a Cancer and thats certainly not the case. And I'm a guy.

That's probably the story behind most of my "self cock-blocks"; I just couldn't be bothered to make any effort. I would be attracted to a girl, and I like sex. But most of the time I don't want it ENOUGH to try. The first 2 times I got laid, it was the girl's idea. She didnt bother asking a 3rd time.

Now that I think back, there were several times a girl was showing interest, but in a way that she was wanting to me to do something, anything before she went for it. My attitude toward most anything is "mehhh" unless I'm getting paid for it.
    I've heard of that before, you're the flipside of the Crab coin. Take heart at least that the coin is more a pendulum and swings between the two sides, though life's circumstances can certainly affect that as well.

The situation you described with her wanting you to do something before she went for it is pretty common. Need that outward fire to boil the inner water.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Just the usual of not realizing she's into me.

Got too many instances of realizing way too late I was being hit on
    this a million times over; story of my life

I often tend to be like Sheldon only to later realize "oh shit I messed it up again with over factualization".

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    >Be at Friend Chicks party.
    >Friend Chick all over me all night.
    >Friend Chick also happens to be close friends crush.
    >We end up in her room watching Monty Python and the Holy Grail (fucking awesome choice on her part) because Party was boring.
    >about 2/3rds through she starts kissing my neck and grabbing my crotch.
    >Stop her because don't want to make friend pissed off. (don't tell her it is because of friend)
    >She gets kind of pissy and rolls over and goes to sleep.
    >Next day Bro that I didn't want to hurt the feelings of bragging about banging some other girl.

>Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhh!

I turned down a threesome when I was 18. Regret it everyday since. It was my girlfriend at the time and her best friend. Granted, I wasn't really attracted to the best friend. She pursued me before I hooked up with the girlfriend I had at the time and I turned her down, but looking back she wasn't bad looking, and I should have just let er' rip just for the experience.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    I turned down a threesome when I was 18. Regret it everyday since. It was my girlfriend at the time and her best friend. Granted, I wasn't really attracted to the best friend. She pursued me before I hooked up with the girlfriend I had at the time and I turned her down, but looking back she wasn't bad looking, and I should have just let er' rip just for the experience.
    never heard of a great threesome experience. Somebody just ends up feeling left out and it kinda ends up awkward. My 2 cents

Doom

I can claim twice where I did.

Once that I partially regret as it was my friends step-dad's daughter and I truly hated the man as he was an abusive man who had already got himself beat up by her children multiple times over him not keeping his hands to himself, only man I ever met who bit his wife on the cheek during an argument. She wanted to get back at her husband and was willing to let me put it anywhere. But told her "No" because I refused to mess with a married woman. I still kinda like that I kept to my morals, but she looked good and honestly what better revenge can you get on an abusive man that you hate than saying I fucked and ass-fucked your daughter?

The other was a married couple asking to bring me into it. Told them no for the same reason, I refused to mess with a married couple even with the husbands permission. And honestly, the only dick I want to see in my life is my own.

While I do have times other than those, they all involved girls who wanted it who weren't legal and told them no for that reason.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

One that I still tell to this day. I was in college and there was this hot nerdy girl that a lot of people had a crush on (including myself). Well a girl I graduated high school ( and ended up briefly hooking up with and ended badly) ended up in the same program that I was in, and ended up becoming friends with the hot chick. Well I was out at the pub during xmas break when most people were back hone. Ended up hitting it off, went back to hot chicks apartment. Drank more and figured I would just sleep on the couch and laid down. After 5 min, got an invite to join both of them into the bedroom. Ended up just laying there too nervous and drunk to make a move. I passed up an awesome 3 due to being an idiot.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Mine are all pretty common really. From just blindly missing signals being thrown out, to trying too hard and ending up coming off as desperate and creepy. The straight up self cock-block that I have done the most often though...

I have a bad habit of spending the night at a party or something talking to a chick, then kind of backing off a bit so they don't think I am coming on super hard (Doing the "Hey, can you give me a minute or two? I really want to continue with this conversation, but I see my buddy is about to leave, and I want to make sure he is ok to drive.") Then I get away for a little bit, and let her find me if she is interested.
    The last part is the problem, I tend to get away enough so that she has the space/time to decide if she wants to take it further... but in that time, I am still drinking, and if she takes too long, I start feel insecure and start drinking more.
    lol so many times at the end of the night of a party, I have ran into the chick that I was talking to all night and got the "Why don't you come home with me?" but by that point I can't even stand, let alone do anything else. Self Cock-Block at it's most brutal.

2 times being totally into a female and running into her at a party where she was trashed... her wanting to at the least make out, but not wanting her "like that" only to have her hook up with someone else and end up with that person for a long time. One even married that hookup. The other was still with the same dude 7ish months later when I moved away.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Just like the guy on page one, I got my for console at the age of 6 or something, and then every new console ever on release, plus my own pc very early.

Somehow I preferred Mario and Warcraft over girls until I was 19 -,-