• Alright, like to see some meat!

21 32.31%
  • Not okay!

5 7.69%
  • Don't care

39 60.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    She's incredibly heavily sexualized, but that's not sexist. Nor is it necessarily wrong.

Would almost love to see this topic closed due to this shit. That poll is outright biased and stupid as hell. I can think its not sexist and not think YEAH LOOK AT THAT ASS!!!....So if a woman was an assassin and wanted to look sexy at the same time in tight clothing that helps her, SO WHAT?!!? Stop trying to find something to be offended by in every little damn thing. Ya know, hell you offend me with you're whining on here.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a fictional character, in a fictional world, from a game... If you don't like it, you're not held at gun point, nor forced in any way shape or form, to play said character...
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    It's a fictional character, in a fictional world, from a game... If you don't like it, you're not held at gun point, nor forced in any way shape or form, to play said character...
    These people have a quota. They have to find 3 topics to cry racism over each week or they lose their DumbDumbClub ID badge.

Like those damn current event articles we had to do back in school.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think OP should have gotten a sexier picture to "bolster" his arguments with than that, dosnt even show any extra skin compared to her ingame, i know a few places
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Deleted
    Closing this one. If you want a serious discussion about Sexism and stuff like that you have to make a much better OP (perhaps use a normal picture instead of a fanmade picture of her) and normal poll.