Thread: Quick question

10+ Year Old Account

Quick question

So I just got into mving with my mouse instead of wasd. But now my question is when healing (in bgs or pve) whether im using a grid addon or not how do I target a specific person out of 25 instantly. If im using my mouse to move that would mean no mouse over macros. And if i use a grid type addon I cant heal and move because i need my mouse to cast spells and to move. How does this work and how do I accomplish this?
    Semper Fi

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    use vudu it has pvp windows added in they will be lighter if not in range and solid if in range it also holds tabs for the whole group.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    use vudu it has pvp windows added in they will be lighter if not in range and solid if in range it also holds tabs for the whole group.
    Sorry maybe I said it wrong Im trying to figure out how to cast spells with my mouse while also moving at the same time (if im using a grid type addon). And also in large groups bgs raids etc. how do you instantly target someone out of 25 people?

Basically if im using my letter keys as spells etc, and my mouse is used to move. What is the best way to be targeting
    Semper Fi

Did you just unbind move? Leave it as a backup. Or, have a button for auto run and press it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destructodave View Post
    Did you just unbind move? Leave it as a backup. Or, have a button for auto run and press it.
    I didnt yet but I was going to...Thats my problem I need to know the optimal way to set things up as a healer so I can do it and then practice from there

- - - Updated - - -

Someone help plz
    Semper Fi

Well in arena's its simple; you have hotkeys to target your teammates and/or enemies. And, you can always just strafe the entire time. You did rebind your turn keys to strafe keys right?

In BG's, its going to harder to just move with the mouse if you need to click all the time. Again, you can just constantly strafe, which will pseudo run forward for you if you turn your mouse.

Personally, I would leave a forward mouse button bound somewhere, or at least a very close by auto-run. I do run with the mouse buttons held down, but as a person that grew up playing nothing but FPS games, I cannot stop WASDing. You could just bind S or W and just use mouse and have those as a backup.