Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunnel Snakes Rule View Post
    3 guys, 1 hammer. Gnarly as hell.

Also, don't even think about posting videos/links to videos of gross shit.
    Aww man
    Dont be a party pooper

Uh... I really haven't seen or done much of anything that's super gross. The one thing that sticks with me wasn't actually all that graphic. It was just a grainy video of some random teen sitting on the edge of some concrete bridge. He slipped over the edge and the camera looked down. He hit some more concrete when he landed far down, it was only a few cm under the water. Then he disappeared just after everything turned very red very fast. That isn't the most graphical thing I've seen, but the fact that it wasn't intentional, no one pushed, no one did nothing... He just slipped. That was fucked up somehow.

7+ Year Old Account
    I watched the uncut version of A Serbian Film.
    I don't think I've been more scarred by a piece of cinema.
    If you're curious, just don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I wonder if she ever visits Jisreal. It’s like Isreal, but for Jews.

What I did: Peed inside a girls ass.
    What I saw: Mr Hands, Mrs Hands, 2girls1cup all that gross stuff that you don't want to watch really.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    While deployed the first time, we followed our incredibly incompetent LT off the main road and the jack ass managed to get most of our patrol stuck in a marsh, that turned out to be a sewage dump (and that stuff wasn't filtered or cleaned by any means.) Walked around in human feces for 4 days, rotating out guards, and going to talk to the local villagers. Idk, something about being covered in another human's urine and feces up to my chest, along with whatever other stuff was in that water, and all the splashing that got it on our faces... just nothing ever topped that for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

Quote Originally Posted by theostrichsays View Post
    While deployed the first time, we followed our incredibly incompetent LT off the main road and the jack ass managed to get most of our patrol stuck in a marsh, that turned out to be a sewage dump (and that stuff wasn't filtered or cleaned by any means.) Walked around in human feces for 4 days, rotating out guards, and going to talk to the local villagers. Idk, something about being covered in another human's urine and feces up to my chest, along with whatever other stuff was in that water, and all the splashing that got it on our faces... just nothing ever topped that for me.
    sounds like Tail Creek Festival or Glastonbury...
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    sounds like Tail Creek Festival or Glastonbury...
    Sounds like most music festivals in Finland.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Wait what? How is that even possible? That shit is incredibly dangerous, you waded through untreated sewage for 4 days? Did you guys spend the next week with all kinds of infections o0?

10+ Year Old Account
    Farted on my schlong.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Sounds like most music festivals in Finland.
    It's true, Finns lose their bladder and colon constitution when contacted by water.

Like, shit Gremlins.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    SO why didn't you guys just get out of the human feces water? Or was it a never-ending marsh

Accidentally came on my face, it was hilarious , sperm isnt disgusting tho, its a very very clean fluid, id swallow it

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumkin View Post
    Accidentally came on my face, it was hilarious , sperm isnt disgusting tho, its a very very clean fluid, id swallow it
    How is that even possible?
    Were you just pointing your dick at your face?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    How is that even possible?
    Were you just pointing your dick at your face?
    Like a cannon, if you are laying on your back and have even a slight angle toward your face, that's the direction it's going.

Received a blumpkin. Well, it was more disgusting for her most likely.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    Received a blumpkin. Well, it was more disgusting for her most likely.
    Blumpkin! I heard about that on a Jimmy Carr stand up. Was that your lady?
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    Two girls one cup.
    This... Or tasted abit of my own spunk out of curiosity... Never again, on both fronts.

Or googling blue waffle... Never ever ever ever again, and I beg of you all, seeing this, don't follow in my footsteps...
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

15+ Year Old Account
    Work related

The mashed bodies of the two passangers of a small airplane hitting the side of a mountain after trying to fly a looping.

Internet related

Ninja Turtle Sex Museum- Deadly Ecstasy

Don´t google this, just don´t.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    Whats the most disgusting thing you have seen or done in life?

For me it was this guy and a girl making out at a party and he vomited into her mouth when they were making out
    Well, I don't remember her name, but I woke up and my jeans had grass stains and my pecker was bloody.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jazen View Post
    Well, I don't remember her name, but I woke up and my jeans had grass stains and my pecker was bloody.
    You fucked a park?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.