Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account

Dragon's Stand Meta Boss (May contain spoilers in the discussion!)

So yeah, I finally reached the end of the Meta Event of that map and then, with all the other players, I battled against...

...The Mouth of Mordremoth, who is veeeery different than a Mouth of Zhaitan.
    I've made a gallery of some screenshots I took of him:
    http://imgur.com/a/X5cs2 (don't look if you think it may spoil your immersion experience!)

I loved the fight, very awesome 3d and stuff. I wish Blizzard did something similar with Deathwing fight, where we would actually fight his face sometimes, not just... adds or... I don't know. I'm just impressed.

Now, I wonder.... we defeated Zhaitan by starving him and them bombarding him into oblivion. Since Mordremoth was different, we had to go into the dream to elimitate his conscience. Now I'm wondering how the other dragons will work. Bring the spring station to stop Jormag? Fish up Bubbles so he can dry? Also, it's weird: They'r really bound to their elements. Zhaitan is made of dragon corpses (by the looks of it), and Mordremoth became a jungle. They aren't your regular flesh-and-bones dragon, they are waaay more primal than that. Also, they operate differently - even their minion acquisition method is different.

Obs.: I think he looks like (MOAR SPOILERS GUYS) Gobblegut from Super Mario Galaxy 2. http://imgur.com/Ff0Keh7
    Last edited by A Chozo; 2015-11-02 at 11:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    All i can say is that this could very well might have been a raid boss in any other mmo, kudos to anet on creating a nice interesting fight, i would've liked if it was more punishing (for example the wp's are really close from the bossfights) but it'd be a nightmare to pull with an unorganized pug and lag tends to fuck up the mid-face phase (when he rams his head to the ground) thus causing death really quickly.

The idea of bringing the previous legendaries into the ring for a final encounter was quite well executed considering you see the different legendaries at pretty much all times during the lane phase:
    -the axe guy looks and feels tough, sadly i dont think his tells are quite well presented, specially the one where he smashes the ground dealing aoe dmg.
    -the dual katana wielder is legitimately terrifying in terms of design, reminds me of guillermo del toro "Laberinto del fauno" (Pan's Labyrinth) design of creatures (heck maybe some silent hill monster vibe)... what trully made this fight memorable was the last 33% where the monster draws a giant bow from the ground changing the pace of the fight into a bullethell and then the split into 3 at around 20% which pretty much marks its death.
    -the staff guy has some really big tells on his strikes and they work really well (maybe his damage is a bit too low for my likings, i consider him the easiest of the 3).

Also got the 20 min achievement on my 2nd try, was quite nervous!

What i consider somewhat punishing isnt the last event (the "final boss") but the part before it, the last part of the 3 lanes where you have to take out the preservers and then the coccoons whilst having a group killing the legendary, if the map isn't coordinated then it's one of the most annoying parts of the entire game, requires coordination on a macro level.

[NOW ANOTHER RANT ABOUT ANOTHER META]
    I was doing the world first meta event for Tangled Depths and i must admit it was quite a lot harder than the DS event, the ogre lane boss hits like a truck and it's relentless, then after you kill all the 4 lanes we were all expecting a new phase with an ubber hard event, after you kill the 4 bosses you have to "defend the guns" that each lane has, sadly nothing happened and the event just instacompleted giving us access to the last mastery point in the map... felt a bit too unrewarding (there was also a hylek vendor with TD currency items but it was just the regular items, felt a bit disappointed but hey got my final mistward that i was missing!)
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    Also got the 20 min achievement on my 2nd try, was quite nervous!
    After a couple of runs pugging into a map with a commander who was very successful, I joined his guild and have been doing runs here and there with the guild when I have time. I already had the 20 minute achievement, but yesterday we killed MM in literally 3 minutes. It was amazing, and lucky. The first platform with the bombs spawned two platforms away from his head platform, so pretty much every person in the fight was able to drop a bomb on his head. He went from like 90% health to zero in 20 seconds.

10+ Year Old Account
    heck [ATT] might start coordinating DS map tries, we still kicking ass at TT, but raids are coming so... :/
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

Still only tried this map one time with a pug run and failed because "new build" and everyone left. I'm just too engrossed with everything else.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

I try and do one run per day. The pod event usaully takes the longest as one lane seems to mess up everytime. Its a Fun meta and the "treasure hunt" after is pretty cool as well. Im still wondering what the raids are going to be about with modremoth out of the picture. And when the story picks back up where are we going next?