Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Azshauraele View Post
    lock in the November special.
    Sounds like a section 8 garden apartment complex.

You live in texas.... get a firearm and keep it in your home. Problem solved

You have to determine if this was a one time thing or a fairly regular event in the area. Go drive through the neighborhood a few times late in the evening, that will give you an idea of what to expect(are their crackheads climbing trees at 2am, is there a random unattended baby standing in the yard at 11pm wearing nothing but a diaper). As for a double murders they are pretty common in the sense that even a really nice neighborhood will have one once in a while. In my last neighborhood, multiple $750k+ houses, upscale neighborhood, we had 2 double murders in a 10 year period. Well... Murder suicide but same difference really.

15+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't anyone read a thread before they post? She already said she ditched the apartment.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

There was only like a 45% chance that a madman was living in the walls and murdered them, you shoulda kept the apartment.

It could be haunted and that can't be used to get out of a lease so think carefully.

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    Bad call, but we all make mistakes.