Been gone a while. Is it worth coming back?

I got 10 wow accounts banned a while back for pissing off a "senior" GM with them. I basically got banned under the rule that states "we can ban you for any reason you want" cuz hemad.

I've been gone since the beginning of WOD pretty much.

I'm kinda bored and my mind is telling me to relapse even though the drug it's addicted to is long gone.

I notice wow has taken it's biggest subscriber dip in history,
    I can care less about pve, I find bgs boring/pointless, and arena is dumb nowadays. Is there any worldpvp to be had? I heard tanaan jungle was supposed to be another timeless isle.
    Last edited by djcoin; 2015-11-04 at 06:45 PM.

Don't bother. wait til Blizzcon and if Legion sounds like shit then quit for good. That's my plan. Try to look through the hype and PR BS as well. It's pretty easy to get caught up in it this time of year.

I always look passed the hype. I've been paying very close attention to every bit of code blizzard has put into the game since BC ended. Plus the majority of blue posts.
    I pretty much know exactly why, where, when, and how this game got worse at every stage beyond that point. Everything they did and how exactly it affected the players and the game. I can say with honesty based on years of data that the teams at blizzard are either extremely disjointed or they are truly idiots.
    The main reason the "why was BC good" threads never seem to give any clear answers is because WoW is a very large sandbox affect, change something simple and the domino affect can change the entire feel of the game. Wow has gone through countless changes both simple and big. Plus most of the true pre-wotlk players are gone.
    So unless you maintained perspective and have been paying attention I don't think most people even know themselves why BC was good.
    I was going to spend like 6 months creating a vast, extensive powerpoint/video presentation containing every patch they've ever done and give a presentation on how it affected every aspect of the game at each stage and send it over to the idiots at blizzard but then one of their "senior" GMs banned me for something I've been doing since vanilla cuz he was in a bad mood so screw them :P

Still though, that damn addiction from BC never ended, now it's like being addicted to crack when crack no longer exists.
    Last edited by djcoin; 2015-11-04 at 09:03 PM.

Nope.. I've been unsubbed for "ages" due to how extremely boring state the game is right now.. it's never been this worthless... Tho, Legion looks rather promising so I suggest just wait a bit more and comeback to something new and refreshing.

Although if you like farmville and other facebook/iphone games, then WOD is something for you tbh!

Yeah, I often refer to the current WoW as a "toilet game". You know, one of those games that you play while you're on the toilet to pass the time like candy crush or whatever is the new thing now.

I notice blizzard is continuing with their "gimmicks" such as letting players have the legendary "lore" weapons and putting the player on the forefront of the story, plus they caved and brought back flying.
    They continue to refuse to fix the main problems and instead find workarounds to avoid changing their "please everyone" philosophy which hasn't gone very well for them since they adopted it.
    It creates a permanently mediocre game since they never go all out on any one thing, or any number of things really. Which is why their attempt to delete flying in WOD was completely stupid, they didn't finish the job by giving players sustainable "world" content and throwing in garrisons just to be sure there was no one out there.
    BC never had these issues for various reasons.
    If you pay attention you'll notice that any time the game get's remotely better, it's when they bring things back towards the pre-wotlk way of doing things. It's like you "think" they are relearning their lesson but then they are too stupid to do it all the way and they give up on it.
    Last edited by djcoin; 2015-11-04 at 10:23 PM.