Poll: have you ever crapped your pants

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Have you ever crapped your pants?

Pretty simple question

Have you ever just shat in your pants/underwear?

I did it once and i just threw my pants out in the trash after taking a shower
    Last edited by Fawkess; 2015-11-05 at 04:24 AM.

Deleted
    The good ol' anxiety fart. Comes with a gift. Not one you often want but its their and the more you move the more mess it makes and all you can hope for is controllable seepage before getting to the nearest wash room.

Deleted
    When really young, yeah. Like 2-3 years old.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm Ted Nugent and I approve of this thread.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

I'm highly interested in the places this thread will go.

Should be a public poll.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Just why, why OP? Did this happen to you today?
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

Deleted
    yes

I had really bad diarrhea a couple of years ago and it just happened

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    yes

I had really bad diarrhea a couple of years ago and it just happened
    Did you wipe it up with your underwear as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Everyone has. Babies and toddlers shit their pants all the time. It leaks out of diapers all the time and every child has experienced accidents while potty training.
    Also it can happen while really sick. I had a really bad stomach bug a bit back.

I did once. In primary school. We are playing hide and seek and I am hiding crouching. Suddenly it came so hard and fast I couldn't hold it and I felt it was huge and soft. Started to run to toilet. I took of my pants and saw it. It was really like potato mash but brown and horribly stinking. I tried to wash it away from my underwear took all the shit off but the stain remains there on the underwear. God sake the lesson was about to start and for some reason I still don't understand I didn't throw it away. I kept wearing it and went to classroom. It was the last period before the lunch break and my home was close. I was thinking about going back home and change it. I destroyed whole class. I remember my friends talking what is this smell ugh stinks etc and one girl named Kayra asked me what is this? and I said I just farted she replied, this is not fart! anyway lesson finished I ran back home and change it and took quick shower. I was either 7 or 8.

And yes it should be public pool

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    Did you wipe it up with your underwear as well?
    well sort of I guess

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    I did once. In primary school. We are playing hide and seek and I am hiding crouching. Suddenly it came so hard and fast I couldn't hold it and I felt it was huge and soft. Started to run to toilet. I took of my pants and saw it. It was really like potato mash but brown and horribly stinking. I tried to wash it away from my underwear took all the shit off but the stain remains there on the underwear. God sake the lesson was about to start and for some reason I still don't understand I didn't throw it away. I kept wearing it and went to classroom. It was the last period before the lunch break and my home was close. I was thinking about going back home and change it. I destroyed whole class. I remember my friends talking what is this smell ugh stinks etc and one girl named Kayra asked me what is this? and I said I just farted she replied, this is not fart! anyway lesson finished I ran back home and change it and took quick shower. I was either 7 or 8.

And yes it should be public pool
    It would have been more funny if you threw your crap at people like a monkey

10+ Year Old Account
    Aggressive Crohn's Disease and an ileostomy that my piece-of-shit body demands an EXACT combination of products to not leak.

At this point I'm more adept at washing shit from me than shaving.

Thank god the diarrhea has calmed down the last three years :P
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

When I was 16, I had super bad diarrhea and passed out on the couch. We bought a new couch.

Yes! I had a really bad diarrhea so i could not tell if it was fart or shit but still took the risk, went "all in" and lost.

I had dinner with a family I knew pretty well, my friend and I biked to their house only to discover they made tacos... Needless to say after dinner we rushed home as fast as we could, my friend got to the bathroom first and... The rest is history.

I have not that I recall ever crapped my pants past the baby in diapers phase of my existence. Though my best friend, at the time, did on the play ground in Elementary school. Believe he did that a few times. Guess looking back that's probably part of why he had issues making friends.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgia View Post
    Yes! I had a really bad diarrhea so i could not tell if it was fart or shit so i went "all in" and lost,
    Its like playing Russian Roulette

10+ Year Old Account
    When exactly does the "I'm a person now" time start, because babies clearly do this. Does that slate get wiped when you are 3? 4?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I do not have enough hands to apply enough palms to my face.