It isn't blockable, so we just set up interrupts for it.

940 Haste/Mastery legs from Kil'jaeden boys Kinda makes up for my co-tank letting me die to two late taunts, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    It isn't blockable, so we just set up interrupts for it.

940 Haste/Mastery legs from Kil'jaeden boys Kinda makes up for my co-tank letting me die to two late taunts, haha.
    You mean immunities? Cause if you can interrupt the meteor and we aren't I'm going to be a little upset at my dps

Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    You mean immunities? Cause if you can interrupt the meteor and we aren't I'm going to be a little upset at my dps
    Yeah, my bad

Edit: Just in case you guys missed it, Tomb of Sargeras drops a Haste/Mastery BoE belt!
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=147429/g...onus=3561:1482
    And Haste/Versa BoE boots!
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=147428/s...onus=3561:1482

40% haste dream very much alive. Currently on 35.56% without sacrificing item level or anything like that.
    Last edited by Toybox; 2017-06-27 at 01:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Druids taking more damage than Prot Wars is largely irrelevant since they have more health to begin with. You're suppose to taunt directly after the 5th Fel Claw so it's not the current Fel Claw tank's fault if you or they didn't taunt when they're suppose to. There's no reason why they shouldn't be kings on this fight especially with all the utility they bring. I swear they tuned Kiljaeden just for Guardian Druid "nerf". Rogues can't even cloak the meteors so you have to stack paladin/mages/hunters to cheese them since Fel Claw and Armageddon do not sync at all.

I hope that dev loses their job for that asinine excuse during the Q&A when Prot War artifact ability doesn't even do the same thing as the "fantasy" they originally suggested for it.

Having to position Nelth perfectly for last phase or risk getting pulled into line-of-sight of a pylon's explosion cause of the vortex is such arbitrary bullshit. Can't rely on using it during the purple orb either. Doesn't do shit against meteors.

I also feel sorry for anyone that wasn't overgeared and raid-stacked for Kiljaeden. Even that stupid-ass fog-of-war mechanic gets cheesed by hunters. If Mythic gets stomped in one lockout it's gonna be a long shit-show till 7.3/Argus.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McJiggles View Post
    Is the big meteor blockable. I was looknig through dmg to see if i needed to Spell Reflect it and it was physical. But wasnt sure if i could block it.
    Yes it is blockable. Neltharion's Fury is amazing on but better to have that ready for boss tanking during Felclaw stacks 4-5. For meteors I just pop a shieldblock + ignore pain, if I don't have any Felclaw stacks.
    Last edited by mmocfc1af170a3; 2017-06-27 at 02:02 PM.

Just got the new legs legendary. And now im just not sure what to run with.
    Have Neck, bracers, belt, chest, and now legs to play with.(Also Boots, Shoulders, execute ring, angry hat, and crafted belt but i dont really use those for tanking aside for gear swapping for triple jump to move things along)
    I was running bracers/neck for raiding and swapping out the neck for belt for low to mid M+ shenanigans. Oncei get to the 12+ range i was going back to the neck for safety. These legs though, looking at my healing done the neck really only accounts for like 7% (the bracers ar like 15) I know the neck is overstatted for secondaries but is it better to run the legs for the oodles of stam and str?
    Is there something to be said for being able to pool 3 shield blocks? I feel i dont need that many unless im not running Heavy Repercussions. and i run that a lot in raids.
    In M+ i do BM/AM and could see the 3 shield blocks being handy along with more SR for annoying mechanics. That with belt may be good but that would take away all the self healing utility i get out of the bracers.

Before i ramble more, has anyone else put some thought into where these legs play into the mix.

Just got the new legs legendary. And now im just not sure what to run with.
    Have Neck, bracers, belt, chest, and now legs to play with.(Also Boots, Shoulders, execute ring, angry hat, and crafted belt but i dont really use those for tanking aside for gear swapping for triple jump to move things along)
    I was running bracers/neck for raiding and swapping out the neck for belt for low to mid M+ shenanigans. Oncei get to the 12+ range i was going back to the neck for safety. These legs though, looking at my healing done the neck really only accounts for like 7% (the bracers ar like 15) I know the neck is overstatted for secondaries but is it better to run the legs for the oodles of stam and str?
    Is there something to be said for being able to pool 3 shield blocks? I feel i dont need that many unless im not running Heavy Repercussions. and i run that a lot in raids.
    In M+ i do BM/AM and could see the 3 shield blocks being handy along with more SR for annoying mechanics. That with belt may be good but that would take away all the self healing utility i get out of the bracers.

Before i ramble more, has anyone else put some thought into where these legs play into the mix.
    Solo tank Goroth maybe, but that's all I can think of.

When you open your first weekly chest with a 930 item in it and get... A stat perfect necklace? Alright, I'll take that. 38.47% haste

Is warlords challenge worth taking with tier? Or is tghe bounding stride utility too good?

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is warlords challenge worth taking with tier? Or is tghe bounding stride utility too good?
    Bounding Stride is only good for movement where as Warlords will lead to more rage with the tier. So if you need the movement you could get away with Bound Stride, but Warlords will be better for survival and damage.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Deleted
    Recompiled Guardian Module (910) or Shifting Cosmic Silver (910) ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehpowa View Post
    Recompiled Guardian Module (910) or Shifting Cosmic Silver (910) ?
    Probably neither. Recompiled Guardian module seems laughable, you might as well get the cake from Trilliax. Shifting Cosmic Sliver will be great, whenever you can make use of it, but I have yet to find a situation where I'd want it. Playing different classes though, so maybe there is a situation where a prot warri would really want it, that I am just not aware of.

Stood in the Fire KrotosTheTank's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    Bounding Stride is only good for movement where as Warlords will lead to more rage with the tier. So if you need the movement you could get away with Bound Stride, but Warlords will be better for survival and damage.
    I agree with you, but I think it's important to note that WC will be less valuable with 4p vs 2p. The 15 sec reduction will likely be around half that or less. w/ 3 shield slams in a 6ish second window you've made up talent. more conservative 2 in 9 seconds already still drops it from 15 to 9.

I must admit i never used WC prior to this set and the taunt run speed is nice, but very situational. I think it's great on Avatar to ensure Maiden makes her mark if bad RNG makes you cross the room, but in general i still prefer bounding stride, so i can't wait for 4p to get it back lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Greif9 View Post
    Probably neither. Recompiled Guardian module seems laughable, you might as well get the cake from Trilliax. Shifting Cosmic Sliver will be great, whenever you can make use of it, but I have yet to find a situation where I'd want it. Playing different classes though, so maybe there is a situation where a prot warri would really want it, that I am just not aware of.
    Pretty much this. RGM is terrible, and SCS is so incredibly situational that it's hard to gauge and this is only made worse since it's effect is proc based, so it may not be as reliable to begin with. I like that it has synergy with The Walls Fell though, be i think still not worth it.

On mythic Goroth would the legendary legs make more sense than the gloves? Just picked them up this week and am thinking that second charge of spell reflect is going to be a godsend with the amount of incoming magic damage. Thoughts? I don't have the leggo talent ring yet so bracers/legs would be the setup, have people had much success with the legs?

Quote Originally Posted by KrotosTheTank View Post
    I agree with you, but I think it's important to note that WC will be less valuable with 4p vs 2p. The 15 sec reduction will likely be around half that or less. w/ 3 shield slams in a 6ish second window you've made up talent. more conservative 2 in 9 seconds already still drops it from 15 to 9.
    This is incorrect. The cooldown of BR is 60s without WC and 45s with WC. Assuming BR is used on cd, that is a 33% increase in BRs from taking WC without the 4 set bonus. After looking over logs of fights with high target uptime, you can expect an average of 1 shield slam every 4 seconds. Assuming 1 SS every 4s and a shield slam cast at t=0, The cooldown of BR is ~33s without WC and 24s with WC using the 4 set bonus. That is a 37.5% increase in BRs from picking up WC using 4s set. The 4 set actually makes WC better..

Quote Originally Posted by Menox View Post
    On mythic Goroth would the legendary legs make more sense than the gloves? Just picked them up this week and am thinking that second charge of spell reflect is going to be a godsend with the amount of incoming magic damage. Thoughts? I don't have the leggo talent ring yet so bracers/legs would be the setup, have people had much success with the legs?
    Yes, I had much more success with it.
    I did my first Goroth MM kill without the legs. It was not difficult, but I had to have a good CD rotation, and did ask for externals.
    The second week with leg was really easier, I always had a SR available when there was incoming magical damage. That mean, I could keep my SW or LS during active tanking.

Deleted
    anyone have any pro tips for harjatan mythic? that dot can tick for almost your entire hp pool if you are using devastator and defensive stats don't do anything against it.

maybe this is where the KJ trinket shines?

7+ Year Old Account
    looks like your guild got some problems with the dmg buff mechanic i dont think the dot ticks for like 5 million

Quote Originally Posted by Julmara View Post
    looks like your guild got some problems with the dmg buff mechanic i dont think the dot ticks for like 5 million
    It kinda does...
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=231998/jagged-abrasion
    Check mythic version of the spell.
    "Bleeds the target for 1296000 Physical damage every 2 sec for 30 sec. This effect stacks."
    And you usually can swap at 4-5 stacks. Yes, it's nearly 1,3 mil per stack.

P.S. Not sure about KJ trinket but the stamina stat stick from desolate host can help with low HP and it has also in built soak if you have a cd gap, it's simple but useful.
    Last edited by Marrilaife; 2017-07-13 at 02:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    "Bleeds the target for 1296000 Physical damage every 2 sec for 30 sec. This effect stacks."
    Hmm, shouldn't it be lowered a lot by armour since it's physical? In that case I would use the Darkmoon Deck: Immortality for that fight.