1. #4921
    Quote Originally Posted by Menox View Post
    On mythic Goroth would the legendary legs make more sense than the gloves? Just picked them up this week and am thinking that second charge of spell reflect is going to be a godsend with the amount of incoming magic damage. Thoughts? I don't have the leggo talent ring yet so bracers/legs would be the setup, have people had much success with the legs?
    Yes, I had much more success with it.
    I did my first Goroth MM kill without the legs. It was not difficult, but I had to have a good CD rotation, and did ask for externals.
    The second week with leg was really easier, I always had a SR available when there was incoming magical damage. That mean, I could keep my SW or LS during active tanking.

  2. #4922
    anyone have any pro tips for harjatan mythic? that dot can tick for almost your entire hp pool if you are using devastator and defensive stats don't do anything against it.

    maybe this is where the KJ trinket shines?

  3. #4923
    looks like your guild got some problems with the dmg buff mechanic i dont think the dot ticks for like 5 million

  4. #4924
    Quote Originally Posted by Julmara View Post
    looks like your guild got some problems with the dmg buff mechanic i dont think the dot ticks for like 5 million
    It kinda does...
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=231998/jagged-abrasion
    Check mythic version of the spell.
    "Bleeds the target for 1296000 Physical damage every 2 sec for 30 sec. This effect stacks."
    And you usually can swap at 4-5 stacks. Yes, it's nearly 1,3 mil per stack.

    P.S. Not sure about KJ trinket but the stamina stat stick from desolate host can help with low HP and it has also in built soak if you have a cd gap, it's simple but useful.
    Last edited by Marrilaife; 2017-07-13 at 02:50 AM.

  5. #4925
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    "Bleeds the target for 1296000 Physical damage every 2 sec for 30 sec. This effect stacks."
    Hmm, shouldn't it be lowered a lot by armour since it's physical? In that case I would use the Darkmoon Deck: Immortality for that fight.

  6. #4926
    I was under the impression bleeds always bypassed armor, did anything change in that aspect?

  7. #4927
    Harjatan is Krosus of this instance for warriors...

    the bleed for some reason is reduced by armor, and block doesn't do shit against it

    and the 100 energy smashes are not blockable as well.

    I can tell you this boss is probably harder than avatar for prot warriors on mythic

  8. #4928
    Pit Lord
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,498
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    Harjatan is Krosus of this instance for warriors...

    the bleed for some reason is reduced by armor, and block doesn't do shit against it

    and the 100 energy smashes are not blockable as well.

    I can tell you this boss is probably harder than avatar for prot warriors on mythic
    Yet, I didn´t feel like having problems with that boss. A lot less at least then with Krosus. Imma look for the logs and post em here soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

  9. #4929

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    anyone have any pro tips for harjatan mythic? that dot can tick for almost your entire hp pool if you are using devastator and defensive stats don't do anything against it.

    maybe this is where the KJ trinket shines?
    I went indom, vengence, AM on this bos plus DDI and hp trinket. I could survive without but there are some movement and heavy raid damage in the encounter and I died allot during these.
    Timing wise you can swap at 4 stack most of the time from the other tank and should never ever reach 6.
    If you have some versa stuff around it's also better then haste on this kind of fight imoh.

    But yea this boss is terrible for us as expected, I went from taking between half and a third of my co-tank damage to 10% more on this boss ... At least we're pretty baller for all the other encounter. I had to remind my healer of how shitty i was on Krosus and that it would be my new bane.

  10. #4930
    been using bracers + gloves and AM on Harjatan. my HPS gets up to around 860 - 900k. fight can feel a little sketchy at times if I need to move around pools / range the boss but cycling DM, LS, and the Leviathan trinket (+ battle cry) smooths things out a lot. remember your ironbark calls lads (I rarely do l o l).

    would not recommend indom for the fight at all. more rage gen = more IP = reduced defensive CDs = less death. a million or so extra health and a little extra on your IPs isn't gonna make the 5 stack dot any easier on you.
    Last edited by Horrorless; 2017-07-14 at 11:05 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •