Everyday I log in and think, "this is the day I'm going to get a legendary." It still hasn't happened, but I'm staying positive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thefatty01 View Post
    Everyday I log in and think, "this is the day I'm going to get a legendary." It still hasn't happened, but I'm staying positive.
    Yeh but you're missing the bit that says it needs to be gloves or execute ring

Can anyone here tell me stat weights for Arms Warrior? You know SEP or w/e it's called. Mastery being best doesn't really say a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorPriest View Post
    Yeh but you're missing the bit that says it needs to be gloves or execute ring
    I can only hope for so much. The one small brightside is that if I do end up getting the universal ones, then I can just go prot and the ilvl will still help for PvP gains. DON'T RUIN MY HOPE!

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    Can anyone here tell me stat weights for Arms Warrior? You know SEP or w/e it's called. Mastery being best doesn't really say a lot.
    What you expect to hear? You need to sim your own character to know exact stat values.

In general Mastery >= Str > Haste = Versatility > Crit
    Mastery = 2x Crit
    Mastery = 1.3-1.4 Haste/Vers

Numbers can change depending on how much you currently have or how close you're to breakpoints (like 20% haste).

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    What you expect to hear? You need to sim your own character to know exact stat values.

In general Mastery >= Str > Haste = Versatility > Crit
    Mastery = 2x Crit
    Mastery = 1.3-1.4 Haste/Vers

Numbers can change depending on how much you currently have or how close you're to breakpoints (like 20% haste).
    Something like this Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

at what point doing rotation are you guys using slam? between tactician resets when you have a ton of extra rage? mainly using as filler to reset tactician or reduce BC cd.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by soupdude View Post
    at what point doing rotation are you guys using slam? between tactician resets when you have a ton of extra rage? am i wasting my time even using slam at all?

thanks
    How to use Slam:
    1) Spam during Battle Cry if neither CS or MS is up (and >20% hp ofc)
    2) You have three Focused Rage stacks and enough rage for MS right after.
    3) You're about to be rage capped. Generally its okay to use it with more than a half bar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimsong View Post
    I got the neck last night and it literally physically hurt. Might uninstall.
    I got the neck and I actually like it. Arms warrior have only one personal cooldown with 3-minute timer. Having 15% hp, IMO, is life saver in so many situations. Dead DPS does 0 dps. I would prefer hands or ring, but necklace is very good too. It has a lot of mastery too. Don't be so disappointed. I'm sure that every legendary will drop soon enough for every active player, so we will have something like another talent tree.

Deleted
    Do people always wait till CS debuff falls of before reusing it or?

Quote Originally Posted by gordonwu87 View Post
    Do people always wait till CS debuff falls of before reusing it or?
    No, CS hit also got buffed by CS debuff, but not at the first time if no debuff on the target. The thing you need to watch for is Shattered Defense + Precise Strikes to not get wasted, not the CS itself.
    Last edited by ReD-EyeD; 2016-10-02 at 06:07 PM.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    shattared defense is one of the key problems that arms is suffering, it has a huge senergy with FR, and forcing people to CS while you just CSED 2 secs ago

it needs a revamp, something like, "increase CS effect by 20%"
    Last edited by Teaon; 2016-10-02 at 06:44 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Teaon View Post
    shattared defensie is one of the key problems that arms is suffering, it has a huge senergy with FR, and forcing people to CS while you just CSED 2 secs ago

Arms have so many problems that I don't even know where to start.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is anyone using Overpower? I've always loved it. But I don't want to limit myself by using it :-S

Quote Originally Posted by Teaon View Post
    shattared defense is one of the key problems that arms is suffering, it has a huge senergy with FR, and forcing people to CS while you just CSED 2 secs ago

That's promoting mastery even more. Nerf mastery to shit. Move that damage to the abilities. Dealing 120% increased damage in CS windows is awful. Make crit and haste great again, they make the flow of the spec and rage gen feel great, unlike mastery.
    Shattered Defenses can be the old CS, ignore armor.
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2016-10-02 at 06:59 PM.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    That's promoting mastery even more. Nerf mastery to shit. Move that damage to the abilities.
    we will always be CS dependat class, nerfing it or not, you will ALWAYS be fishing for cs

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    That's promoting mastery even more. Nerf mastery to shit. Move that damage to the abilities.
    I doubt it'll have any impact on mastery. It'll definitely decrease the reliance on RNG, but increase the reliance on CS debuff. I'm perfectly fine with that.

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Arms have so many problems that I don't even know where to start.
    Both fury and arms are riddled with issues.

Enrage is too short.
    No way to 'force' enrage on a dime (rampage doesn't count)
    Have to spec into AOE to even compete with most other classes, and in return I lose insane amounts of single target.
    +30% damage taken when enraged.
    MC/IFTK are useless.
    Arms is entirely at the mercy of tactician RNG.

Arms only has viability in single target unless you have the legendary gloves which make not taking dauntless fluid. I couldn't play SS on M Ursoc, I wouldn't even slam outside of BC and will still rage starve myself. They need to add 1-2 more abilities and drop this "all rage from AAs" design, it's trash. Not to mention even if I use every cooldown w/warbreaker and bladestorm I still get completely outclasses by classes like fire mages or outlaw or WWs, who will then also beat or eventually compete with me on boss damage. Arms has no place in a raid right now if it wasn't for rallying cry.

I envy classes like enhancement right now with a fairly deep priority based on maintaining buffs and short cooldowns. Warriors have been fucked over since WOD beta.

Mastery is fine, FR is now fine, the rest of the builds need buffs. Not more nerfs.

Mortal Combo should buff the damage of mortal strike as well. IFTK should also buff execute to synergize better. Buff to balance. Blizzard's already demonstrated they can't nerf small or tune gently.

Deleted
    Hi,

I need a bit of help with my Arms. Currently I have 851ilvl with 884ilvl weapon, 12% crit strike, 12% haste and 78% mastery. With these stats I am struggling to get more than 220k~ dps on dummies.

My rotation is:
    Opener:
    charge -> FR midair -> FR -> CS -> BC macro (with all cds) + FR+MS

After that CS+ 3xFR + MS

I have noticed that often I have to waill full 30seconds before i can use next CS, sometimes 2 times in a row.

Any idea how i can improve? :/