Intercept Change?

Intercept Run at high speed toward an ally or enemy. When targeting an enemy, Intercept deals [ 1 + 70% of AP ] Physical damage, roots the target for 1 sec and then reduces the target's movement speed by 50% for 6 sec, but has a minimum range of 8 yds. When targeting an ally, Intercept will intercept the next melee or ranged attack against the ally within 10 sec while the target remains within 10 yards. Generates 15 Rage. Warrior - Protection Spec. 25 yd range. Instant. 1.5 sec cooldown. 8-25 yd range (25 for friends). Instant. 1.5 sec cooldown.

Does the above mean that i cant intercept my melee buddies anymore for my warbringer stuns?

Deleted
    Probably just a tooltip change since it only shows max distance on live

My concern was with the range change to (25 for friends) will it require a minimum of 25 yards to intercept an ally?

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McJiggles View Post
    My concern was with the range change to (25 for friends) will it require a minimum of 25 yards to intercept an ally?
    It's saying that there is no minimum range for friends. Just a minimum range for enemies because Charge can't be used on targets within 8 yards from the player.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    It's saying that there is no minimum range for friends. Just a minimum range for enemies because Charge can't be used on targets within 8 yards from the player.
    Well stated. haha to arms