Page 3 of 493 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    They said class previews or class blogs today and still nothing :S
    Last edited by mmoc258135eb5a; 2015-11-08 at 06:48 PM.

Deleted
    Survival, Shadow, Demonology, Subtlety, Combat, Discipline are all getting big changes.

Am I blind or I can't see Arms here .. hmm ;/

Quote Originally Posted by Goxicity View Post
    They said class previews or class blogs today and still nothing :S
    Blizz posted a schedule, today only hunters get a class blog, the warrior one is due by Wednesday.

^ really? can't wait to see what we get or dont get

Speaking of rend the few of you say that it should last longer or w/e it will eventually become deepwounds at that point. It needs to have some interaction with the rotation rather that reapplying it at what 5sec duration? Deepwound applied by mortal strike crits or w/e would have been all that was needed to gimp arms along higher on the meters. But I agree if they don't hint at some serious rework love for the spec... I know they rarely admit they are wrong but it would be nice if they would say "yea sorry guys we fkd arms this xpac"
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

I don't mind rend as a spell. We should need a mechanic to spread it like enh shamans have.

In case you don't know, enh shaman lava lash spreads the remaining flame shock to all nearby targets. A single change like that would do tons for the spec. It doesn't have to be an exact copy of the shaman spell, but something along those lines that's not fucking aids like current multi rending is.

Quote Originally Posted by Artunias View Post
    I don't mind rend as a spell. We should need a mechanic to spread it like enh shamans have.

In case you don't know, enh shaman lava lash spreads the remaining flame shock to all nearby targets. A single change like that would do tons for the spec. It doesn't have to be an exact copy of the shaman spell, but something along those lines that's not fucking aids like current multi rending is.
    A return of Blood and Thunder will be good

Bring back MoP FURY PLEASE.

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I to understand that there are still some people who think these class designers have a clue?

They talk a good game. But people like Zierhut and Nervigg obviously don't play the game if they think DPS warrior design was okay during Warlords. It was fucking atrocious. Nothing worked.

We get our class preview or whatever Wednesday. Something to look forward to

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviemore View Post
    Am I to understand that there are still some people who think these class designers have a clue?

They talk a good game. But people like Zierhut and Nervigg obviously don't play the game if they think DPS warrior design was okay during Warlords. It was fucking atrocious. Nothing worked.
    EDIT:

Here's the schedule for class overviews, if you've not already seen it.

Nervigg is an idiot at times man. The things he said were actually happening over Twitter were much better worded by him than what actually was in the game. He made some promising remarks (not saying he made promises) and none of them were ever achieved. He also contradicts other devs which was an incident over Twitter when someone got two different answers from two different devs one of them being Nervigg.

I'm just hoping the designers did learn. Tryina be optimistic.

The class designers seem to have a clue, just, not the warrior ones. The fury changes they sorta touched on kinda scare me, to be honest. Obviously this isn't the place to discuss them but I'm waiting to see the blog post before I sulk.

Arms weapon looks really bad ass. Love the lore behind stormkar, it could probably rival ashbringer in power,it's just not as famous as its rivals because ashbringer had a deep background with the crusade that we saw during wrath, also watched tirion run around with it multiple times. Stormkar is a sword that rivaled an old God and stopped the troll wars. That right there is pretty badass. A warrior running around with a weapon wielded by king thoradin. I know this discussion is for abilities, rotation or hopes for what we will hear wednesday but I just wanted to say, the arms weapon is wonderful.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Arms weapon looks really bad ass. Love the lore behind stormkar, it could probably rival ashbringer in power,it's just not as famous as its rivals because ashbringer had a deep background with the crusade that we saw during wrath, also watched tirion run around with it multiple times. Stormkar is a sword that rivaled an old God and stopped the troll wars. That right there is pretty badass. A warrior running around with a weapon wielded by king thoradin. I know this discussion is for abilities, rotation or hopes for what we will hear wednesday but I just wanted to say, the arms weapon is wonderful.
    The Problem there for me is

A) It could have been Trol'kalar.

B) It looks nothing like an Ancient Arathorian blade, it looks like a janky as fuck WotLK blue.

Quote Originally Posted by nativity View Post
    A return of Blood and Thunder will be good
    That would be awesome, there's nothing inherently wrong with Rend (Though Deep wounds still seems more appropriate), but having to tab-target through several mobs to give each one a papercut... Not really fitting the "Warrior wielding a huge 2-handed weapon"-fantasy.

Oh well, nothing we can do except wait for Wednesday. :P

Deleted
    Im like 99% sure they will keep Rend, cuz thats unique spell which present Arms warrior. Just like Arcane blast arcane mage, or crusader strike ret pala etc. I just hope for longer duration on Rend, and some AOE spell like thunder clap or WW (if they keep any of these ofc) to spread rend on all targets, or at least on "few" targets depends on spec balancing. This tab targeting rend is not engaging at all, makes gameplay really bad and also waste alot of GCD for such short duration debuff.

Deleted
    God, overpower back plz.

Deleted
    We've all been spoilt by the current Class Trinket and 4 Set Bonus, can you remember how it is to play without CS or MS resetting? Yeah... Unless there's some fundamental changes in Legion that, along with a few new talents to press every 15/30/60 seconds that's all we're going to get in my opinion.

Sounds exhilarating.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    The Problem there for me is

A) It could have been Trol'kalar.

B) It looks nothing like an Ancient Arathorian blade, it looks like a janky as fuck WotLK blue.
    I kind of agree but idk. I like a lot about it, especially that second orange version. Want to see all the other variations before making a real judgement though.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2015-11-09 at 01:53 PM.