The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazdinger View Post
    To all of you that didn't tried the level 15 talent "Killing machine" yet, do it, it makes the gameplay so much faster and actually beats endless rage if you have a decent uptime on it, plus it seems to be bugged atm as it gives me 38% instead, this + massacre is so much fun.
    "War Machine" is a nice talent for leveling but doesn't have enough uptime in Mythic+ or Raids to beat Endless Rage.

Quote Originally Posted by Tellof View Post
    Did I miss something with the whole extra damage taken "problem"? I remember @Archimtiros doing multiple write-ups like 2-3 months ago talking about how the extra HP you get along with things from the artifact actually make you MORE durable during enrage. What happened to that? Did it change or are people just forgetting/don't know?
    Most people don't understand the way it works. And he also wrote those before some the final nerfs to fury health I'm pretty sure. It's still not a detriment in most group play, but can suck for solo content.

However it absolutely makes us need more healing, which is a downside that no other class has and we aren't exactly killing it when it comes to dps. So why would you want a fury warrior if you had the option to bring something else?

Deleted
    To all of you that didn't tried the level 15 talent "Killing machine" yet, do it, it makes the gameplay so much faster and actually beats endless rage if you have a decent uptime on it, plus it seems to be bugged atm as it gives me 38% instead, this + massacre is so much fun.
    It's not bugged, it's just that sources of haste are multiplicative with each other now. Think of each source of haste as an independent multiplier to your overall cast and attack speed.

For example if you have 27% haste from haste rating and gain +30% haste from War Machine it means you're getting one 1.27x multiplier from haste rating and then another 1.30x multiplier from War Machine, giving you a total multiplier of 1.27 * 1.3 = 1.651, or 65.1% character sheet haste which would make it look like you gained 38.1% haste, not 30%.
    Last edited by mmocd2ab285f58; 2016-09-21 at 12:16 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellof View Post
    "War Machine" is a nice talent for leveling but doesn't have enough uptime in Mythic+ or Raids to beat Endless Rage.
    If your group takes adds without any pause you can have a 100% uptime for pretty much all the trash packs, in high mythic+ levels where you have to be slower then yeah but for farming mythic+0 or heroic its just glorious

edit : plus I remember in prepatch against fights with constants adds like archimonde or gorefiend it was without any doubt superior to endless rage

edit 2 : Try to do the proving grounds with and without this talent and you will see how powerful to buff is
    Last edited by mmoc685c0896fc; 2016-09-21 at 12:41 AM.

After some raiding today, killing Nythendra on normal and heroic...

...It's really not so bad. I was 4th in my guild's meter, thanks admitedly to a fairly long execute phase (I have Juggernaut), and the burst self heals of BT, Enraged Regen and Furious Charge, used since one moves around a lot in this fight, were fairly useful. I did not feel like a burden to my raid because of my spec, and really that's mostly what I'm asking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    After some raiding today, killing Nythendra on normal and heroic...

...It's really not so bad. I was 4th in my guild's meter, thanks admitedly to a fairly long execute phase (I have Juggernaut), and the burst self heals of BT, Enraged Regen and Furious Charge, used since one moves around a lot in this fight, were fairly useful. I did not feel like a burden to my raid because of my spec, and really that's mostly what I'm asking for.
    That's because your guildies are not good enough. Arch posted a log from his raids, he is dead last (2-3 dps are beneath him but they obviously fucked up/got fucked by rng) Meanwhile the arms warrior beat everyone by 20%. Fury is bad atm.

Deleted
    There is this guy here http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...anzar/advanced , who actually did pretty nice damage overall.
    Wonder what Archi has to say about how he felt yesterday, if Fury is at all useful atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshitsuna View Post
    There is this guy here http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...anzar/advanced , who actually did pretty nice damage overall.
    Wonder what Archi has to say about how he felt yesterday, if Fury is at all useful atm.
    Arch posted a recount on the fury discord earlier today.

He was dead last on Nithrendra. Meanwhile his guild arms warrior beat the 2nd dps by 20%

Any chance someone could paste that recount post for us scrubs @ work?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellianar View Post
    Arch posted a recount on the fury discord earlier today.

He was dead last on Nithrendra. Meanwhile his guild arms warrior beat the 2nd dps by 20%
    I know, the logs are on warcraftlogs aswell.
    I said if Fury is AT ALL useful, we know its not good for most of the fights.
    Blizzard mostly operates in knee jerk ways, so Arms will be brought down (most likely too much) and chances are Fury will be overtuned.
    So I'm wondering where we're standing overall atm and what that might mean for the future.

Deleted
    Fury isn't supposed to shine in ST fights, there is arms for that

Fury isn't supposed to shine in ST fights, there is arms for that
    Arms is supposed to be the last dps spec and Fury is supposed to be first by 300%

I can also say stupid things, that's funny.

Those logs ARE pretty sad to see, but also cement my belief that Arms will get hit by the nerfbat. Hard. They seem to run away on top of absolutely everyone else on ST, I very much doubt Blizzard is gonna allow that.

The question is, will Fury be buffed in turn.

All fury needs is a small buff. And a fixed execute phase to be fine. They need to cap juggernaut and address enrage uptime in execute without massacre. Assuming they bring down the top outliers a bit like arms warrior.

Bloodthirst crit for AoE would be my only other real complaint. WW either needs to stack crit like furious slash, or enrage needs to proc from all bloodthirst hit and not only the primary.

Has there been any word at all from Blizzard about class tuning soon? Fury in particular of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaapad View Post
    Has there been any word at all from Blizzard about class tuning soon? Fury in particular of course.
    End of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaapad View Post
    Pretty sure they said they want to wait for a week and tune before Mythic is released.

Having full crafted inflated gear helps.

Fury ST sucks ass, there's no way around it. People are losing it over one screenshot (that's what I get for posting anything, what is context?), but I wouldn't take one log as indicative of anything, especially of the first time a boss dies.

That said, first off I wasn't dead last. If you look at the actual log, I was 13/23 DPS, which is roughly in line with DPS projections. It also wasn't a very easy fight on heroic (funny enough, our hardest before Cenarius), and a lot of us were playing it safe, especially toward the end, which has an obvious impact on DPS. Also getting rot at a bad time sucks, I know it caused my Juggernaut stacks to fall (which happened on just about every fight because the ability is trash). Overall strategy also matters, as that will have a huge impact on performance from player to player. Using Legion pots will help as well, but I refuse to spend 3k gold a pull on Heroic content.

Fury definitely needs love though.
    For example: a lot of its damage is wrapped up in Juggernaut which is subject to its own RNG and way too easy to fall off with all of the movement mechanics in the raid. Seeing as Fury gets the majority of its damage from AoE/Odyn's Fury, being able to get effective damage on those targets with it really helps; if you're in a raid with two WW Monks and 2 Fire Mages, you're probably going to be a bit weaker comparatively for obvious reasons. I don't think Fury's multitarget is that low, for example you'll see I did quite well on Cenarius, but its single target (along with a few other specs) is inordinately low.

I know, the logs are on warcraftlogs aswell.
    I said if Fury is AT ALL useful, we know its not good for most of the fights.
    Blizzard mostly operates in knee jerk ways, so Arms will be brought down (most likely too much) and chances are Fury will be overtuned.
    So I'm wondering where we're standing overall atm and what that might mean for the future.
    This is what has happened in the past, BUT they've gone on record multiple times saying they don't want to overnerf OP specs like they have in the past. The quote was something like OP specs will be brought down to "still a little too good just not insane good" and spec/class "hierarchy" won't shift.

We'll see if they stay true to their word. Going to be a lot of angry people if they don't simply because of how artifacts work.

Arms is absolutely annihilating single target, but I still think Fmage/hunters/DH are overall more useful on multiple fights. Yeah arms is obliterating Ursoc and Nythendra, but these other specs seem to be doing much better on a wider spread of bosses.
    Last edited by Anbokr; 2016-09-21 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anbokr View Post
    This is what has happened in the past, BUT they've gone on record multiple times saying they don't want to overnerf OP specs like they have in the past. The quote was something like OP specs will be brought down to "still a little too good just not insane good" and spec/class "hierarchy" won't shift.

We'll see if they stay true to their word. Going to be a lot of angry people if they don't simply because of how artifacts work.

Arms is absolutely annihilating single target, but I still think Fmage/hunters/DH are overall more useful on multiple fights. Yeah arms is obliterating Ursoc and Nythendra, but these other specs seem to be doing much better on a wider spread of bosses.
    This. Arms is only strong on 2 fights atm, DH, MM, Fire abd even Shadow are all esclipsing it anytime adds are included, this is likely to be even bigger on mythic as both ursoc and nythendra have adds on mythic, I dont think arms is anywhere near as OP as it's made out outside of pure ST which wont be a huge part of most bosses.