10+ Year Old Account
    At least it makes the Bracers a really nice stat legendary now with a self healing proc. All 3 of our best stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyBG View Post
    Just wondering.... Am I the last warrior on Earth without DoS. :-D 13 HC kills, 9 normal kills, 3 LFR kills... no friggin' trinket... I'm getting progressively depressed.. T_T
    8 Elisande kills + bonus roll every time = 16
    9 Guldan kills + bonus roll every time = 18
    and i think i have seen dropping 1 trinket only once and someone else of my guild coined higher. Otherwise i haven't seen the trinkets. (But since yesterday i would have the BIS relics for all 3 slots. 2x Mythic, 1 would be 5 ilvl downgrad, but BC trait ... but without Elisande trinket ...)

I also have now all f**king legys, besides helmet, cloak and execute ring. So no legy for raiding (trinket and belt is fairly good for M+ which i don't do this much ... :-/ ). I got the last 3 legys in ~3 weeks, the last two in 3 days. I wonder if i will see the other ones before 7.2 ... and i now, i will get execute ring as my next legy ...

Oh, and i got ~5 items for different slots in my bags with higher ilvl and decent to good stats ... can't equip them because they all sim lower than my items equiped. I pray for the boots form Star Augur ... but guess what ... Artifact Power in every bonus roll + dropped once and someone else coined higher ...
    Oh, and all other boots drops with ilvl 900+ with not so good stats were BIS for our paladins/DKs so i gave them to them.

The other main fury got both trinkets + helmet and cloak. 100-300k dps more on every boss ... feels good ... i tend to play mechanics and ignore my own dps, so the others that acutally do more dps than me, stay on the boss and kill it faster.

Alt raid yesterday ... wasn't motivated and the 3rd/4th? alt (fury) of one of our main raiders was in. He also got DoS + even higher ilvl already than my main ... DoS was his main dmg source and he was around my dps. Yes, i could have done a bit better if i would have been more motivated and didn't Play mechanics this much but with this f**king rng bad luck ....

I HATE rng in Legion.
    I'm even thinking about going into dumbass lottery for the trinkets of Elisande and Guldan, even as i said, i would never ever go back in there with my main, because i hate it.
    Nanoxia Deep Silence 5 Rev.B|ASRock Z97 Extreme4|i7-4790K|HR-02 Macho|G.Skill TridentX 2x8GB|Sapphire Nitro+ Vega 64|250GB+64GB+1TB SSD|4TB HDD|Seasonic Ultra Prime Gold 1000W|Corsair Scimitar Pro+Razer Sphex|Logitech G910+|LG 34UC88-B|2x iiyama Prolite XUB2792QSU-B1|Beyerdynamics DT990 Pro+AntLion ModMic 4|Thrustmaster T500RS+TH8A

Deleted
    Just wondering.... Am I the last warrior on Earth without DoS. :-D 13 HC kills, 9 normal kills, 3 LFR kills... no friggin' trinket... I'm getting progressively depressed.. T_T
    I feel you.. We killed gul'dan normal since first week, hc since second week and pugged it for extra bonus rolls. Finally we saw our first DoS (From HC, warforged +5 and a socket <3 ) this week and since i'm our only warrior i got it. The difference in damage is really insane!
    Now i just need to get some better legendaries. Double ring is so annoying with all that crit! But the extra passive haste on sephuz will be really nice i guess

Quote Originally Posted by Habix View Post
    I feel you.. We killed gul'dan normal since first week, hc since second week and pugged it for extra bonus rolls. Finally we saw our first DoS (From HC, warforged +5 and a socket <3 ) this week and since i'm our only warrior i got it. The difference in damage is really insane!
    Now i just need to get some better legendaries. Double ring is so annoying with all that crit! But the extra passive haste on sephuz will be really nice i guess
    RNG remains RNG
    We have at least 1 Warforged DoS a week,it's going to socials and offspecs even. I'd give my left nut for some proper legendaries though

10+ Year Old Account
    Killed Gul'dan HC 2 more times last night for a total of 15 kills and it finally dropped. LoL. I screamed so loud I scared my gf and she told me that I was insane. Maybe I really am but at least I finally have the damn trinket...

So, the moral of the story is that I should have complained about it not dropping on a thread a lot of resets ago. :P
    Last edited by GhostlyBG; 2017-03-21 at 11:21 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PsyWulf View Post
    RNG remains RNG
    We have at least 1 Warforged DoS a week,it's going to socials and offspecs even. I'd give my left nut for some proper legendaries though
    Lucky bastards! :P
    Yeah, i can't really complain about legendaries since i didn't start the expansion as a warrior and only rerolled about 3-4 weeks ago, so i'm at 3 legendaries on this char with double rings and bracers.
    Starting to catch up on traits with getting 53 last night and will hopefully catch up on legendaries before ToS launches.

around 30 guldan kills heroic normal lfr, 20 coins on heroic, 1 heroic DOS dropped

So I got a 860 Jeweled Signet of Melandrus but have a 895 Ring of the scoured clan.

You can see my gear here http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/us/mal'ganis/roiids ... I saw in the guide that around 35 ilvl the higher ilvl ring should be better.

Currently I am using the 895 ring... is this correct? Or is it basically a wash either way?

Or should I use scoured clan, melandrus and then use a different legendary besides ayalas? Perhaps use Prydaz neck?
    Last edited by Roiids; 2017-03-21 at 03:18 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    around 30 guldan kills heroic normal lfr, 20 coins on heroic, 1 heroic DOS dropped
    I feel bad for you, I got a Heroic DoS on my week one HC Gul'Dan kill.... CoF tho is another story lol

Quote Originally Posted by Roiids View Post
    So I got a 860 Jeweled Signet of Melandrus but have a 895 Ring of the scoured clan.

You can see my gear here http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/us/mal'ganis/roiids ... I saw in the guide that around 35 ilvl the higher ilvl ring should be better.

Currently I am using the 895 ring... is this correct? Or is it basically a wash either way?

Or should I use scoured clan, melandrus and then use a different legendary besides ayalas? Perhaps use Prydaz neck?
    I have the exact same ilvl Jeweled Signet (860), and the same ilvl Scoured Clan (895). I simmed myself and the Scoured Clan was still significantly higher. This is my character specifically though, ilvl903 with 27% haste and 47% mastery.

If you have Prydaz (quite a good lege for fury) then equipping your signet with Scoured Clan will most likely be an increase. But again you should sim your character with your specific gear set up to be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezymode View Post
    I have the exact same ilvl Jeweled Signet (860), and the same ilvl Scoured Clan (895). I simmed myself and the Scoured Clan was still significantly higher. This is my character specifically though, ilvl903 with 27% haste and 47% mastery.

If you have Prydaz (quite a good lege for fury) then equipping your signet with Scoured Clan will most likely be an increase. But again you should sim your character with your specific gear set up to be sure.
    Light movement:

Ayalas + Haste crit neck
    Prydaz + Jeweled Signet

Patchwerk:

Ayalas + Crit/haste neck
    Prydaz + Jeweled signet

Hectic Add Cleave:

Prydaz + Jeweled signet 860
    Ayalas + haste/crit neck

In Hectic add cleave the prydaz/jeweled signet actually performs better. In my opinion the DPS difference is minimal even in light movement or patchwerk fights. So the shield would probably be more beneficial overall? Anyone agree with that logic?

Very interested to see what 7.2 does to the legendary ranking. I just got Ceann, and have boots as my second - will wrist/boots/rings/neck be preferred, since 4 piece t19 and 2 piece t20 may take over? Would be a bummer if tier slot legendaries become obsolete.

I suspect Blizzard will be fine with specs striving to maintain their T19 2 piece bonuses, but if the T19-4 piece remains so good that it becomes beneficial to forgo higher ilvl T20 gear I would expect to see a T19 nerf or T20 buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Roiids View Post
    Light movement:

Ayalas + Haste crit neck
    Prydaz + Jeweled Signet

Patchwerk:

Ayalas + Crit/haste neck
    Prydaz + Jeweled signet

Hectic Add Cleave:

Prydaz + Jeweled signet 860
    Ayalas + haste/crit neck

In Hectic add cleave the prydaz/jeweled signet actually performs better. In my opinion the DPS difference is minimal even in light movement or patchwerk fights. So the shield would probably be more beneficial overall? Anyone agree with that logic?
    this is interesting because no matter what i do i can not get ayalas to sim higher for me, no matter what.

using helm prydas over helm ayalas.

Deleted
    i allways thought the 10% autoattack damage is not counted by simcraft

Quote Originally Posted by Grabosen View Post
    i allways thought the 10% autoattack damage is not counted by simcraft
    I only recently started simming stuff so not sure.

Deleted
    im also not sure.

nearly evry 10 ilvl higher ring sims better than melandrus, so i thought it cant be correct, cause the holy fury bible (the sticky guide) said that no ring which is not 35+ ilvl higher can compete.

@Grabosen, that's a general rule of thumb and I wouldn't accept it religiously.. At some point pure stats will overtake 10% auto attack damage, it's just that that point varies from player to player depending on their gear (especially things like 4pc and DoS/CoF).

Deleted
    my 900 ring with haste mastery also sims 2k higher than melandrus at 885, tho i didnt even have a high dos only (890).

10+ Year Old Account
    What's everybody dumping their AP into on Tuesday? The extra BC trait would be pretty baller so I'm thinking of going BC into new traits, or maybe even BC -> RB -> new traits.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting