So i'm having a bit of trouble figuring out why i'm getting so different results compared to what archi said. I have draught, conv, angry helm, bt cloak and 4p. What i'm seeing is that mastery is always ahead of haste and for my latest simm even vers is higher on top of that.

Weights @ https://gyazo.com/e2f5b37d4a662728be153fdfc068d9a8

Stats @ https://gyazo.com/cd3cf4943ce3a26b739cc641ea2ca97c

Plots @ https://gyazo.com/cdc97dcc0a0ebaa6c5a94ab535856cd6

Quote Originally Posted by Grabosen View Post
    i love the belt

what is your m+ score? only for interest
    Wtf is a m+ Score? Is this some thing like gearscore?
    made by Shyama

Deleted
    wowprogress.com

there is a ranking for your mythic+ progress

realy good number to check experience of people in mythic+

it told me that psywulf doesnt know much about what he is talking (no offense)

someone said it right, without CDs fury AOE is nothing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    someone said it right, without CDs fury AOE is nothing
    Thank god we have CDs quite frequently. With CoF and just a bit proc luck you will have BC every 30 sec which is amazing.

Deleted
    On bosses like scorpyron fury warriors are probably one of worst classes for aoe,but for stuff like guldan eyes warriors are the best.Whirlwind hits so weak its pathetic,and since bt hits only 4 targets for only 50% of its dmg its pathetic,compared to stuff like living bomb or seed of corruption etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Grabosen View Post
    wowprogress.com

there is a ranking for your mythic+ progress

realy good number to check experience of people in mythic+

it told me that psywulf doesnt know much about what he is talking (no offense)
    None taken,don't need a website to judge your total lack of sense,you've made it quite obvious from looking back over your comments,you've certainly not changed anybody's mind on the topic
    And then basing your biases on a limited scoring system just seals the deal

If you do have a more valid argument than "QQ m+ scores roar" to convincingly prove the belt to be far better then do go for it,since you never properly responded in a way that indicates you even understand how the belt seems to interact with Whirlwind other than reading the tooltip

These posts about fury being weak on adds are so incorrect it us laughable.

Save ur cds or maybe even talent differently. Mythic skorp I pulled 1.4m the other day. In usually top dps on krosus mythic adds and guldan eyes. Fury can switch targets with ease and use whirlwind in its single target rotation without a dps loss.

Sorry guys you whining about fury being bad on adds and aoe is just wrong.

Kaganpwnz fury only become's that good ones u have best slot tricket's from NH and 4set + Kazzalax, Fujieda's Furyand and Ceann-Ar Charger u become a god +Naj'entus's Vertebrae on Gul'dan is great with Ceann-Ar Charger but in till u get all of the above fury is weak.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kaganpwnz View Post
    These posts about fury being weak on adds are so incorrect it us laughable.

Save ur cds or maybe even talent differently. Mythic skorp I pulled 1.4m the other day. In usually top dps on krosus mythic adds and guldan eyes. Fury can switch targets with ease and use whirlwind in its single target rotation without a dps loss.

Sorry guys you whining about fury being bad on adds and aoe is just wrong.
    We're not bad. But when you have 10 adds up, a fire mage will deal more damage with 1 living bomb cast than you'll do during the whole time the adds are up if you don't have BC / OF available, because BT / Rampage have a low cap on how many targets they hit.
    I pull around 1M3 on skorp if I focus on the adds, but that's useless. With or without me, the adds will die in 5 or 6 GCDs because of fire mages / DH / Afflocks. For the sake of actually killing the boss, I'm much more valuable simply nuking the boss / big adds in ST (and a WW to proc War Machine obv) and letting the ones who really shine at mass aoe do it.

We're really great on spot AoE, ie guldan's eyes for example, but we're not that great at heavy aoe like skorp.

Quote Originally Posted by Thewildone View Post
    Kaganpwnz fury only become's that good ones u have best slot tricket's from NH and 4set + Kazzalax, Fujieda's Furyand and Ceann-Ar Charger u become a god +Naj'entus's Vertebrae on Gul'dan is great with Ceann-Ar Charger but in till u get all of the above fury is weak.
    Wow...... No.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhazred View Post
    On bosses like scorpyron fury warriors are probably one of worst classes for aoe,but for stuff like guldan eyes warriors are the best.Whirlwind hits so weak its pathetic,and since bt hits only 4 targets for only 50% of its dmg its pathetic,compared to stuff like living bomb or seed of corruption etc.
    Far from true.

Odyn's Fury is a single target dps increase that is also AoE and should be taken advantage of.
    Wrecking Ball gives whirlwind a single target dps increase that you can use which also does a substantial amount of dps for AoE without losing out on single target (granted you do lose Avatar every minute and a half but it's not a huge loss compared to the amount of consistent AoE WB can bring).
    Helping with adds gives you a very high uptime of War Machine with contributes to your single target damage more than picking Endless Rage would.
    Cleaving Rampage every time you hit 100 rage can also provide a dps increase without much loss to single target (especially with WB taken).
    Legendary Belt can consistently be used to not only increase AoE damage but also your single target damage (also makes WB a stronger talent on fights like Skorp with consistent AoE).

The faster you get the adds killed the faster everyone can stop doing AoE and focus on the boss and Fury Warriors are better for that than most classes.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Why is anyone even discussing Scorpyron damage? Like, really, who gives a damn about Scorpyron add damage??! Instead consider things that are actually progression limiting, like Spellblade adds, Guldan eyes, Krosus boss damage, etc, all of which fury is fantastic for.

One of the main reasons of fury's greatness this tier is that the adds usually come in waves and die quickly, perfectly suited for the bc+of combo. None of the progression fights really require long sustained aoe.
    Last edited by cszsolt3; 2017-03-11 at 09:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alhazred View Post
    tell that our fury warrior that does 2.4 million dps on this fight lol.

Whats great about fury is that we have strong burst aoe and great aoe that comes with our single target builds. Unlike something like destro warlock, who has to make the choice between single target and aoe. I'm just thankful that design wise fury is very smooth to play and has both the toolkit and numbers.

Deleted
    Glad we got crit and not vers as a third stat on leg shoulders and bracers LUL

10+ Year Old Account
    Just wondering.... Am I the last warrior on Earth without DoS. :-D 13 HC kills, 9 normal kills, 3 LFR kills... no friggin' trinket... I'm getting progressively depressed.. T_T

Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyBG View Post
    Just wondering.... Am I the last warrior on Earth without DoS. :-D 13 HC kills, 9 normal kills, 3 LFR kills... no friggin' trinket... I'm getting progressively depressed.. T_T
    I bonus roll farmed him on normal in PUGs. It's rough.

Quote Originally Posted by Rectan View Post
    Glad we got crit and not vers as a third stat on leg shoulders and bracers LUL
    It's now Vers, never thought I'd see the day.