pbs.twimg.com/media/C7SsbQsV0AA6zrz.jpg
    DoS 925

Had some luck from the chest quest last week.

do you guys feel your damage boosted since 7.2 and the new traits?

me not. it should be boosted, but it doesnt seem like, till now. maybe i had a bad day yesterday... dont know.

i skilled like the 7.2. sticky guide recommends

1 point in unrevealed strength
    1 in fury of the valarjar
    2 in pulse of battle

Quote Originally Posted by Grabosen View Post
    do you guys feel your damage boosted since 7.2 and the new traits?

me not. it should be boosted, but it doesnt seem like, till now. maybe i had a bad day yesterday... dont know.

i skilled like the 7.2. sticky guide recommends

1 point in unrevealed strength
    1 in fury of the valarjar
    2 in pulse of battle
    yes i felt stronger yesterday. i sim 35k higher ish aswell

Definitely stronger on paper, no doubt about it. But then considering servers were a bit skittish yesterday evening, numbers were somewhat strange on more than one occasion, maybe that's why you felt meh about it.

I pulled 57K higher on H Star Auger.. so decent boost.

Cruel Trinket 875

+1643 strength
    +1070 haste

or

Arcanocrystal 860

+847 stats
    +1 socket

Quote Originally Posted by Tsode View Post
    Cruel Trinket 875

+1643 strength
    +1070 haste

or

Arcanocrystal 860

+847 stats
    +1 socket
    Arcano
    /10char
    I7 2600k @4.5ghz : 16GB DDR3 : GTX670 : Firestudio : Naga : G27

Hi, does anyone know if Fury will have Haste in ToS? Or is Crit gonna get higher value?

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    Hi, does anyone know if Fury will have Haste in ToS? Or is Crit gonna get higher value?
    Should be
    haste > mastery > the rest

Mastery will lose value without t19 2/4pc (-> lower enrage uptime) and no dos.
    Versa will lose a bit of value due to no dos i suppose? Should still come out ahead of Str though.
    Crit will be dead last, as usual

The Patient
    New ring gives Carnage .. Fucksake. Shuda been Massacre to be even with everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Meanshield View Post
    New ring gives Carnage .. Fucksake. Shuda been Massacre to be even with everyone else.
    Yep. They had a chance with both prot and fury to give much needed talents that should have been backed in and yet somehow they missed the mark on both of them by about 3 or 4 miles.

Carnage will probably be okay damage wise, but we're back to "have a nice execute phase or suck for 80% of the hp" kind of design. Maybe the loss of DoS / CoF will make FB lose some value... personnally hope so, because I liked playing Massacre but atm the loss is kinda big everytime there's some burst AoE to be doing during a fight / our execute phase is cut short by mechanics.

Carnage with Frothing Berserker would further devalue the legendary helm, wouldn't it?

Would this ring still be better than the Cloak and/or Belt/Helm?
    "We're not really carrying you when the other hunters are climbing up your back like Shadow of the Colossus just to glimpse your damage meter."

Well it probably would with current T19. But when we lose this we're gonna lose a lot of enrage uptime, so carnage's value will definitely go up, as well as the helmet's.

Seeing this ring talent choice now makes me really desire that fury in ToS will become something like:
    -4p tos, 2p nh
    -execute ring & carnage ring
    -massacre + frenzy
    -stats goal 30-35% crit, 15-20% haste rest mastery/vers.

In my head this stuff sounds really great considering ToS trinkets and concordance proc, less spiked BC reliant burst dps, more consistent and engaging.

So disappointed they didn't give Fury Massacre. With the loss of the NH 2/4p in ToS, our execute phase will no doubt go back to what it was during EN, pretty garbage. I feel like it's one of the most frequent complaints about Fury and Blizz had the opportunity to fix it somewhat.
    I remember you... In the mountains

Quote Originally Posted by Teranzil View Post
    With the loss of the NH 2/4p in ToS, our execute phase will no doubt go back to what it was during EN, pretty garbage.
    What are you talking about? Execute back then was better than it is now cause we played with massacre and not FB.
    Armory
    Thermaltake core V21 | Asus Maximus VI Gene | i5 4670k @4.4Ghz | Corsair H100i | Corsair Vengeance Pro 2x4GB 1866 | GA GTX770 4gb| RM650W | 850EVO 500gb | Neutron GTX 240GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB

Yeah, but the no boss in EN really let us go all out on execute and stack Juggernaut so many people feel like it was awful, and it was but mainly because Juggernaut is a shitty idea.

If arms is getting DC that they have used 24/7 since fucking launch so it only makes sense we get Inner Rage or Frothing Berserker, the only passive talents we use that are anywhere near as powerful.

While Massacre would have been preferable to "fix" the execute phase; I'm not disappointed with Carnage. Carnage free will always help enrage uptime as we'll come out of every rampage with 30 rage -- 38 with angry hat -- putting us closer to the next rampage. And god knows any bit of enrage uptime help is welcome after we lose t19. Not to mention it's going to mean better frothing uptime.

I'm not one of the sim guys (we'll have to wait on that), but I can't help but feel that Carnage will be overall more useful especially since we won't be using Ayala's anytime soon. Not to mention as well going forward, we don't really know what's going to be a good execute fight and what isn't. Carnage is going to be strong and QoL on 80% of a fight, Massacre on only 20%.

So yeah, I think everyone wanted Massacre, but it's not the end of the world -- Carnage is great too. As far as the Arms getting a better ring complaint; I wouldn't stake that claim just yet. Titanic Might and Trauma aren't nearly as impactful as the Carnage/Massacre/Frothing tier for Fury, and you have to look at the Arms' ring from the perspective of what it opens up, not what it gives (because DC is taken anyway).

Also, if the best Arms build going forward is just raw Bladestorm and not Ravager, the value of DC goes down significantly. Furthermore, Arms has 2 legendaries that are looking super strong going into 7.2.5, and are leaps and bounds above the rest -- the gloves and ayala's. Fury, while all our legendaries are nice in some respect, only the helm as of now is the big QoL and dps leg (only reason it remained on the same playing field as the rest in NH is because of t19 itemization, t20 helm sucks ass).

So the way I see it, Fury has a nice opening for that ring -- Arms is going to be painful. Ayala's is an insane damage boost because of the new golden dragon and Archavon's is going to have insane synergy with Arms' t20; fury has nothing comparable.
    Last edited by Anbokr; 2017-05-17 at 08:28 AM.

Well, it took almost a year to finally get us extra 2 seconds of juggernaut (latest 7.2.5 build)