Page 10 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    Of course i will help, lot easier to hide the body, if two man carrying it than just one
    that's what best friends are for

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    So you think that Tinder just randomly made people start complimenting strangers?

XD Come on you are being so naive it's not even funny at this point.
    No, I don't think that. But people here in Sweden don't just fucking strike up a conversation suddenly with some random stranger whilst travelling, by commenting their looks.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think the Kanker Sisters get catcalled that much.

So you think that Tinder just randomly made people start complimenting strangers?

XD Come on you are being so naive it's not even funny at this point.
    Just so I'm keeping up, you're suggesting human intial interaction in day to day business with strangers should be along the vein of a tinder conversation?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    Then am I right in understanding women shouldn't tell men how to act?

Ah what a slippery slope equality is..
    When is that happening? Men and women are telling men that catcalling and rape are unacceptable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    What's not a normal woman?
    Those manly, "tough" lumberjack type women who don't mind catcalling.
    They're very few but want to act as if all women should be "tough" and "strong" like them.

It's sad that they think so lowly of the rest of women.
    Check out this sexist misogynist shitbag over here.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Just so I'm keeping up, you're suggesting human intial interaction in day to day business with strangers should be along the vein of a tinder conversation?
    Anus..

If you want, i'll start doing shitfaced Bigzo threads again.

Not at all lol.
    kk no worries I think I got confused earlier
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

What's not a normal woman?
    Those manly, "tough" lumberjack type women who don't mind catcalling.
    They're very few but want to act as if all women should be "tough" and "strong" like them.

It's sad that they think so lowly of the rest of women.
    You are so far from normal, your views so alien to how most people think, that I would legitimately be afraid of being alone with you unarmed. I've reached maximum levels of I can't even from reading this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Anus..

If you want, i'll start doing shitfaced Bigzo threads again.
    AS if my desires affect that one way or another <3

10+ Year Old Account
    There are plenty of people who post dissent without being trolls.
    It's poor form and not very classy to run around calling people trolls. The folks in the other forums are much more polite and respectful. Shame on you.

I'm glad I don't get out much. I think I'd keep losing more and more faith in humanity if I saw anyone ACTUALLY posting ads' this dumb anywhere. I mean, the first one has a point but you don't put up posters for it .. this is right up there with PETA fat-shaming .. it's like .. is this really a thing?

15+ Year Old Account
    come on, without filling girls with vodka-jelly american men will never lose their virginity at school/university parties.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's poor form and not very classy to run around calling people trolls. The folks in the other forums are much more polite and respectful. Shame on you.
    So people from 9gag and 4chan are better than here?
    I think you need a brain check

Deleted
    Didn't you say that has happened to you before though?
    You're weird if you try to initiate a conversation by commenting someones looks whilst travelling. The ways people usually try to strike up a conversation is by asking what I'm reading or such things. Not by saying "You have pretty eyes".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilla Blomma View Post
    No, I don't think that. But people here in Sweden don't just fucking strike up a conversation suddenly with some random stranger whilst travelling, by commenting their looks.
    That goes beyond just travelling on trains really, its a very "cold" social climate in general in regards to contact with strangers compared to America, even if in my experience most opens up a great deal once the ice has been broken. Bit of an unwritten rule to try to avoid small talk really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    you know what's bests for all women?
    I've said that?
    I've been told I give good advice so sure, I think I have a pretty good idea what's best for the average, normal lady.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilla Blomma View Post
    Hahaha.. whaaaaaaat? My mate Johan is Swedish and he compliments anything that moves if it is partially good looking.

I find it in no way a bad thing to compliment a random stranger, hell many times I've been out drinking and randomly told a Woman she has a beautiful smile/eyes without any pre-conversation. 80% of the time it isn't even followed up with flirting, and 90% of the time they generally just smile/giggle and say thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiral Mage View Post
    I'm glad I don't get out much. I think I'd keep losing more and more faith in humanity if I saw anyone ACTUALLY posting ads' this dumb anywhere. I mean, the first one has a point but you don't put up posters for it .. this is right up there with PETA fat-shaming .. it's like .. is this really a thing?
    Welcome to the lucrative field of making posters that subtly imply all men are rapists and all women are weak and defenseless.

(Seriously, is there good money in this industry?)

Men can only talk to women if they sit silently in the corner and wait for said woman to come over and start said conversation followed by written and verb agreement sign by both. If the man talks out of turn or displays any natural hormonal traits associated with talking to a person of interest said woman has the right to call rape and harassment charges against him.