Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilla Blomma View Post
    No, I don't think that. But people here in Sweden don't just fucking strike up a conversation suddenly with some random stranger whilst travelling, by commenting their looks.
    Didn't you say that has happened to you before though?
    Quote Originally Posted by Xisa View Post
    You had your chance to make something special of this, Internet, and you fucked it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    We are in this thread with Elba, therefore we are all Elba.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Anus..

If you want, i'll start doing shitfaced Bigzo threads again.
    AS if my desires affect that one way or another <3
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Damnit hubcap, you are such a retard.
    Seriously guys, this forum would be a better place if everyone just stopped acknowledging Zenkai. It's just demeaning to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    There are plenty of people who post dissent without being trolls.
    It's poor form and not very classy to run around calling people trolls. The folks in the other forums are much more polite and respectful. Shame on you.

I'm glad I don't get out much. I think I'd keep losing more and more faith in humanity if I saw anyone ACTUALLY posting ads' this dumb anywhere. I mean, the first one has a point but you don't put up posters for it .. this is right up there with PETA fat-shaming .. it's like .. is this really a thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    I'm of average weight and no I'm definitely not trying to "pick up" any "chicks" on here.

I just think it's sad how some people have no regard for what's best for women. I'm doing my part to rectify that.
    you know what's bests for all women?

What's not a normal woman?
    Those manly, "tough" lumberjack type women who don't mind catcalling.
    They're very few but want to act as if all women should be "tough" and "strong" like them.

It's sad that they think so lowly of the rest of women.
    Seriously, if you actually think this Tennis thread is legit, look at the above.
    You had your chance to make something special of this, Internet, and you fucked it up.

come on, without filling girls with vodka-jelly american men will never lose their virginity at school/university parties.

It's poor form and not very classy to run around calling people trolls. The folks in the other forums are much more polite and respectful. Shame on you.
    So people from 9gag and 4chan are better than here?
    I think you need a brain check

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Didn't you say that has happened to you before though?
    You're weird if you try to initiate a conversation by commenting someones looks whilst travelling. The ways people usually try to strike up a conversation is by asking what I'm reading or such things. Not by saying "You have pretty eyes".

No, I don't think that. But people here in Sweden don't just fucking strike up a conversation suddenly with some random stranger whilst travelling, by commenting their looks.
    That goes beyond just travelling on trains really, its a very "cold" social climate in general in regards to contact with strangers compared to America, even if in my experience most opens up a great deal once the ice has been broken. Bit of an unwritten rule to try to avoid small talk really.

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    you know what's bests for all women?
    I've said that?
    I've been told I give good advice so sure, I think I have a pretty good idea what's best for the average, normal lady.

Hahaha.. whaaaaaaat? My mate Johan is Swedish and he compliments anything that moves if it is partially good looking.

I find it in no way a bad thing to compliment a random stranger, hell many times I've been out drinking and randomly told a Woman she has a beautiful smile/eyes without any pre-conversation. 80% of the time it isn't even followed up with flirting, and 90% of the time they generally just smile/giggle and say thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiral Mage View Post
    I'm glad I don't get out much. I think I'd keep losing more and more faith in humanity if I saw anyone ACTUALLY posting ads' this dumb anywhere. I mean, the first one has a point but you don't put up posters for it .. this is right up there with PETA fat-shaming .. it's like .. is this really a thing?
    Welcome to the lucrative field of making posters that subtly imply all men are rapists and all women are weak and defenseless.

(Seriously, is there good money in this industry?)

Men can only talk to women if they sit silently in the corner and wait for said woman to come over and start said conversation followed by written and verb agreement sign by both. If the man talks out of turn or displays any natural hormonal traits associated with talking to a person of interest said woman has the right to call rape and harassment charges against him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    So people from 9gag and 4chan are better than here?
    I think you need a brain check
    Other parts of this forum.

I've said that?
    I've been told I give good advice so sure, I think I have a pretty good idea what's best for the average, normal lady.

I've said that?
    The problem is that your some 50 year old bald man from florida
    I bet you have never seen a woman in your entire life

- - - Updated - - -

Other parts of this forum.
    Sure thing pal
    I totally believe you

You're weird if you try to initiate a conversation by commenting someones looks whilst travelling. The ways people usually try to strike up a conversation is by asking what I'm reading or such things. Not by saying "You have pretty eyes".
    Again, thats your personal opinion. That doesn't make it harassment rofl. Especially something as mild as "You have pretty eyes"

Plenty of women would be fine with a random man telling them they have pretty eyes, same with plenty of men. You don't speak for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    You are so far from normal, your views so alien to how most people think, that I would legitimately be afraid of being alone with you unarmed. I've reached maximum levels of I can't even from reading this thread.
    No. Your views are way off. I'm glad I don't live near you.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    +10 points for Captain Jack Flash