Page 24 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I think it should be illegal to advertise all men to be sex offenders. "someone" is negated with using males as the clear offenders in the pictures.

But than again, I've never seen or heard anyone putting males into sex offender category in the EU so we got that going for us, at least not in EU countries around where I live.

God I love these forums. All based in America, and I am sitting here in my country that is split by two communities with over 300 years of fighting just going "yep it's not that bad! At least we are not sitting here bored and thinking of things to complain about".

And cat calling? Really? Such a fucking name.... What ever happened to "sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me"? Has America really became such wimps that the saying is now "sticks and stones may break my bones but words will result in a law suit".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    There's also this one.

How do feel about these advertisements? Who will you help?
    Had this happen at work. Three of us were standing around talking and a new secretary walked past the shop. She was still within earshot when one of the other guys whistled loudly. I said "why the hell would you do that?" And he was confused. The two of them couldn't understand that it was inappropriate no matter how hard I tried to explain it.

Do you think these posters are an effective way to stop harassment? What else can be done?
    Lol, nope. Asshats will be asshats. There's nothing you can do to stop them.

If you see your friend doing something wrong you should stop them, but don't expect to be friends with them for much longer.....

Deleted
    The campaign you quote is creating stereotypes.

It is displaying males as offenders and females as victims.

While both genders could be both.

I dont take campaigns seriously which abuse sexual stereotypes.

This looks more like trolling. Instead of asking people to fight violence and herassment no matter what gender you have, it polarizes.
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2015-11-06 at 10:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by imunreal View Post
    God I love these forums. All based in America, and I am sitting here in my country that is split by two communities with over 300 years of fighting just going "yep it's not that bad! At least we are not sitting here bored and thinking of things to complain about".

And cat calling? Really? Such a fucking name.... What ever happened to "sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me"? Has America really became such wimps that the saying is now "sticks and stones may break my bones but words will result in a law suit".
    Well, the posters are clearly from Ontario, but maybe you mean America as in "the Americas" rather than just the US.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not go to the party in the first place.

/problemsolved
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Deleted
    I wont wonder if there are many "troll campaigns".. as like asking for equality while promoting stereotypes to make people fed up by the topic.

"Wait, if emancipation is like THIS, where males are always offenders, and females are always victims, i dont want to be emancipated!"

.. which would be the wrong reaction. The right reaction is to ask for emancipation for both genders, and not just for one. The last will create the opposite effect.. which even could be abused as like in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by Evelina View Post
    I'd be so angry if a guy I was with got pulled away by his friend because I looked drunk. I'm not an idiot, I know how to take care of myself, thank you.
    And this is why I really stopped giving a fuck about this bullshit. Women can take care of themselves, not my bloody business.

I'm not Mario, I got better things to do than save some drunk hoes who can't take care of themselves. Such as finding the first second I can leave said disgusting ass party. As for catcalling, if my friend did that, I'd tell him to stop and have some self respect, she isn't that cute and even if she was...nah no girl is that cute.

Raping a "chick".

Yes or no?
    http://www.vulture.com/2014/05/read-...la-speech.html

This is your answer, Kid of Tennis.

Wrong. You should stop your friend from catcalling or taking advantage of women. Have some decency man.
    i simply dont have these types of friends... but no i should not do anything. i am not their father brother or friend, i have better shit to do.

In every party i've been too, i've never seen this kind of behaviour... maybe i just go to the right parties.

Women should be able to take care of themselves. They are not infants that need protection.
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Deleted
    I am that friend that goes for drunk girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilla Blomma View Post
    Or they could just not comment peoples looks because they like how they look and keep their mouths shut? Would work out way better than bothering people because you think it's okay to comment their looks.
    You have some serious baggage don't you? How else do you get to know someone you find attractive and want to become aquainted with? You talk to them. A compliment is a good opener. If the other party isn't interested they can play off the convo or simply state they have no interest. Grow up

Bro's before ho's.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyv3r View Post
    In every party i've been too, i've never seen this kind of behaviour... maybe i just go to the right parties.

Women should be able to take care of themselves. They are not infants that need protection.
    Agreed, the should be able to but in the event that any person at a party is in danger of harm or unwanted activity, every person should be willing to help. Reminds me of ambulances on roads and people that refuse to move over, next time it could be you, or someone you care about.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

Quote Originally Posted by Curdi View Post
    You are easily the saddest poster on these forums that I have seen in the last 7 years, and that's fucking saying something.
    That IS SAYING SOMETHING MONUMENTAL!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snakeseye0 View Post
    I would look my friend dead in the eye and say "What would Superman do"
    Superman would call up the Justice League, and have everybody come over to gang rape her even Aquaman!!!

Batman would be on the camcorder masturbating to them.

Deleted
    If she is drunk and open to sex, and my friend is interested, I'd ask him if he has condoms before leaving them alone.

I don't hang out with or around drunk idiots. Ever. So I will never run into this scenario.

It obviously isn't a major issue or there would be those as well. Cmon man.
    you are the incarnated version of the no-IQ homo-sapiens.... Wth, raping bad, THATS COMMON SENSE... Some dude calling shit at some other girl, or the other way around... DEAL WITH IT YOURSELF... i mean wtf, fragile little human beings jeesh.