Page 25 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    is my friend also drunk? if so i will let them be, unless you mean the girl is passed out and my friend is trying to get it on with her

Quote Originally Posted by jazen View Post
    Agreed, the should be able to but in the event that any person at a party is in danger of harm or unwanted activity, every person should be willing to help. Reminds me of ambulances on roads and people that refuse to move over, next time it could be you, or someone you care about.
    Ofc everyone should help, but only in last resort, as in, being unconcious or something.

People should stop being idiots and drink too much when there is a possiblity of being taken advantage off!
    I would help the 1st time, next time they are on their own! Better learn your lesson.
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Deleted
    Friend taking advantage of a drunk girl becomes very quickly a non-friend

I wouldn't help her. That would be me implying she is weak and cannot handle herself. If that strong independent woman wants to get smashed and raped. Who I am to tell her what she can and can not do?

Think PC. Bro, PC.
    Last edited by Snowfunk; 2015-11-06 at 12:57 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Catcalling depends. I wouldn't care unless it was vulgar or rude.

Would only intervene at party if the girl was actually passed out. If she's conscious and he's conscious I have no say in what two drunk people do together.

15+ Year Old Account
    Would only intervene at party if the girl was underage.

Deleted
    Help my friend of course, threesomes are awesome - Proud agent of the patriarchy.

- Serious, copy paste the relevant bit from revi.

Deleted
    I see another rape thread on the front page, I think... "Tennisace." And what do you know. That's exactly who it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    1) My friends wouldn't do such things. If they would they wouldn't be my friends.
    2) If I'd see them take advantage of a drunk girl that clearly doesn't want it, I'd step in. Otherwise I'd only warn them of possible consequences once she sobers up.

As for the "cat calling"... had to look that one up because I've never read that expression.

Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    Not go to the party in the first place.

/problemsolved
    That would be true in my case. But I indulged his hypothetical scenario.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't hang around with that sort of people... So in my case it wouldn't be a "friend". If I see anyone, female, male, doesn't matter, being treated badly - harassed or in serious risk of getting raped I do step in and act in defense of the victim. Same if someone is having the brilliant idea of driving drunk, you fucking take their keys! Don't look the other way. If you think the situation could become dangerous if you intervene, and none of those that's also present is willing to aid you, you call the police. At least you've done something that way.

10+ Year Old Account
    How the hell was this not locked right away? Are all the mods at Blizzcon?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Your friend is taking advantage of a drunk girl at a party, who will you help?
    I take the drunk girl's phone and call his father to come pick his drunk daughter up and give her a proper spanking.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    not give a shit about it probably

women are strong and independent and can defend themselves
    Sounds passive aggressive...."women are strong! So what if she's about to be raped, oh well women are strong they can defend themselves even when incapacitated and too drunk"

10+ Year Old Account
    Since I've had to do it before. I get my friend to stop doing the stupid shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    They shouldn't have to deal with scumbags catcalling them and degrading them.
    That's life. But I agree with above poster, They are strong, smart and independent. They would never let themselves get into a situation like this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Sounds passive aggressive...."women are strong! So what if she's about to be raped, oh well women are strong they can defend themselves even when incapacitated and too drunk"
    Sounds like a pretty dumb bitch if she let herself get into that situation. But I kinda get it, there is nothing that women are worse at than accountability and taking responsibility for their own actions - they still lean on men for that. So, I can see how you'd feel bad for a girl that got THAT drunk at a party and was taken advantage of, not her fault at all.
    Last edited by slime; 2015-11-06 at 12:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    That's life. But I agree with above poster, They are strong, smart and independent. They would never let themselves get into a situation like this.

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like a pretty dumb bitch if she let herself get into that situation. But I kinda get it, there is nothing that women are worse at than accountability and taking responsibility for their own actions - they still lean on men for that. So, I can see how you'd feel bad for a girl that got THAT drunk at a party and was taken advantage of, not her fault at all.
    So if a person is incapacitated and about to be raped, it's their own fault and they should take responsibility for their actions? Is there a reason why it's not all the on rapist? Talk about victim blaming.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Would only intervene at party if the girl was underage.
    So you'd let an adult woman be raped. You're classy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    I see another rape thread on the front page, I think... "Tennisace." And what do you know. That's exactly who it is.
    So what, I see a rape thread and people saying "well it's her fault for being drunk oh well she should take some responsibility!" and a bunch of passive aggressive bs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    So what, I see a rape thread and people saying "well it's her fault for being drunk oh well she should take some responsibility!" and a bunch of passive aggressive bs.
    No no, what we've all learned so far is that male on female rape is the special case where the victim bears absolutely no personal responsibility for her actions, at all, regardless of what she does. It's like diplomatic immunity against stupidity.

10+ Year Old Account
    No no, what we've all learned so far is that male on female rape is the special case where the victim bears absolutely no personal responsibility for her actions, at all, regardless of what she does. It's like diplomatic immunity against stupidity.
    Someone seems to not understand how crimes work

Usually the victim has no personal responsibility for crimes committed against them.

Not a single robbery case to my knowledge ever states... well you opened a store in a crime ridden area, you deserved it.

Isn't that whole sentiment stupid as fuck?!!

"I feel that women are never responsible therefore I am going to spout stupid nonsense and say that they deserved to be raped for getting drunk"

Why should any rape victim bear personal responsibility?!

Why is rape the one of the most common crimes (on this board) where people shift blame away from the fucking perp to the victim? Unless it's a man when the victim is a man it becomes a huge anti-feminism thread, even though feminist had nothing to do with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Someone seems to not understand how crimes work

Usually the victim has no personal responsibility for crimes committed against them.

Not a single robbery case to my knowledge ever states... well you opened a store in a crime ridden area, you deserved it.
    He understands how other crimes work but you know... when you're a little misogynistic and an anti-feminist rager well... rape against women becomes something that women should just take responsibility for. You know it's 80% 20%, 80% for wearing revealing clothes and a short skirt and 20% because men just gonna be men? The entire view is an insult to both sexes, for some reason men can't be like "oh wait she's passed out drunk maybe I shouldn't fuck her" and they also think "well she did get drunk"

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd give him a nice smack and tell him "if you want action, stay at home" (If you know what I mean).
    As I'm a lone wolf, I've never really had a friend, so I cannot say I know the answer.
    If anything, hypothetically speaking, I happened to have a best friend, rather a close friend, I would even use physical force (dragging, maybe a smack) to get him away from the situation which might (might) occur.

If family counts as a friend, then my little brother is one. We've both got tons of dirt on each other and therefore cannot say any of that (the dirt), unless retaliation occurs by having one party saying it as a means to hurt. Haven't happened yet, most likely never will.
    Point is, my brother and I share a friendly relationship; if he has done anything wrong, I'll smack him. If I've done something wrong, I get smacked.

I wish I had friends. Rather, the type you can say anything to and they still see you as the innocent, sadistic, scratch that, person that you are.

Had to look up "cat calling" as well.
    That's in no way cool. Just like gangsters are. Not cool at all.
    Now that I think of it, "cat calling" sounds a lot like Justin Bieber.
    Last edited by Sesshomaru; 2015-11-06 at 01:12 PM.