Page 28 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelraxx View Post
    It's almost as if you should maintain control of your faculties and exercise some semblance of self-control (especially if you're around people you don't know very well, or trust to take care of you should you drink too much).
    You would almost say that.. my god.. the logics!

This is incredibly sexist... where are the women catcalling the poor IT guy... or acting drunk so they can get away with throwing themselves at every guy... or the girl that keeps sending unsolicited selfies to a guy in a committed relationship just to cause problems. If you want to be taken seriously you have to show both sides of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalium View Post
    This is incredibly sexist... where are the women catcalling the poor IT guy... or acting drunk so they can get away with throwing themselves at every guy... or the girl that keeps sending unsolicited selfies to a guy in a committed relationship just to cause problems. If you want to be taken seriously you have to show both sides of it.
    Because modern day feminism isn't about equality.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Oh another all rapists are men trope
    This is asking what would you do... going by this thread, yeah a lot of men would just let rape happen.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i would just walk away and not get involved unless he's trying to rape her or something.
    This, unless its rape who cares, both are drunk and both want sex so its all good.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    This is asking what would you do... going by this thread, yeah a lot of men would just let rape happen.
    How would I know it's a rape? Because the girls drunk? Is the guy more drunk? I would shoot a rapist if I knew it was happening, but that's not always easy to decipher and women are trained to be deceptive misleading sluts by today's current female leadership

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    How would I know it's a rape? Because the girls drunk? Is the guy more drunk? I would shoot a rapist if I knew it was happening, but that's not always easy to decipher and women are trained to be deceptive misleading sluts by today's current female leadership
    The question clearly says taking advantage of a drunk girl your friend is actively taking advantage.

"women are trained to be deceptive misleading sluts" ~ Signed, totally not misogynistic Satimy.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't stop him, but I would certainly warn him about the situation. The rest is up to him.

1. "Taking advantage" is the most vague, lame statement ever. Is this person blacked out and actually being raped? Or are two drunk people fooling around and you're a jackass for cockblocking? Context is important.

2. Every one of these stupid campaigns is always against men. Only men rape and catchall and must be stopped, which is fucking shitty. If your response is men do it more, then you gave the okay to PSAs against crime with only black people portrayed as criminals.

3. It's a Tennis thread. Enough said.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victorya View Post
    I wouldn't stop him, but I would certainly warn him about the situation. The rest is up to him.
    but you could stop him...

10+ Year Old Account
    The question clearly says taking advantage of a drunk girl your friend is actively taking advantage.
    Drunk doesn't mean totally smashed.

Why should I intervene when the girl is only drunk?
    Thats not my business.

Quote Originally Posted by Maduk View Post
    Drunk doesn't mean totally smashed.

Why should I intervene when the girl is only drunk?
    Thats not my business.
    She's drunk and being taken advantage of not just drunk.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    What if they don't? Then it's ok to rape them? For shame..
    Under the influence consent is still consent, therefore isn't rape. You seriously need to fucking learn what a real rape case is like, but I guess idiots like you think they understand what rape is despite never having actually been raped before.

15+ Year Old Account
    No one should take advantage of someone who´s drunk regardless of the goal. I would stop him/her.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    She's drunk and being taken advantage of not just drunk.
    So what? If she doesn't want it she could still say no. After that it's rape.
    As long the can "somewhat" think clearly it is not my business.

but you could stop him...
    How about it's not my business? Unless he drugged the girl or is forcing him onto the girl and she doesn't want to, I'll treat them as two adults. Intoxicated, yes, but if you are getting drunk to the point you can't make a rational decision anymore, well...your fault?

i am not touching this post with a 10 foot pole nope feminazi written all over it.Reading some of the comments if you say one thing someone finds wrong you are attacked lol nope nope nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    How about it's not my business? Unless he drugged the girl or is forcing him onto the girl and she doesn't want to, I'll treat them as two adults. Intoxicated, yes, but if you are getting drunk to the point you can't make a rational decision anymore, well...your fault?
    Nope. She could go around naked, shouting "Someone fuck me now" and she plays no part. Because women are little children that can't think for themselves and need men to save them from bad choices.

Quote Originally Posted by hornfreak View Post
    i am not touching this post with a 10 foot pole nope feminazi written all over it.Reading some of the comments if you say one thing someone finds wrong you are attacked lol nope nope nope.
    Cmon, it's fun when people get triggered. They are gonna call you out and you are still like "Nope."

If a male is drunk and a sober female coaxes them into having sex is that rape? From a feminists point of view I'm guessing the male would be charged with rape in this case.