Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bats View Post
    True, it does look quite desparate. And as you said, you don't mind it. I guess if it happens now and then and it isn't as extreme as in the article with a video I linked earlier (where some randomers follow you or insult you 'cause you don't say "thank you" for their "compliment") it is acceptable. However if I was cat calling some random person I have no idea how that person would feel about me doing it, I don't know if like 20 other creeps have done it before me that day.

At the end of the day, there might be a handful of people who like it, but knowing that most will most likely not in any way enjoy it, then it's definitely something that should go away in my opinion.
    I guess I should add that I am not out that much. I guess it might get more annoying if you are out every single weekend, because then you might get it from the same people every time, which might make it all a lot more uncomfortable/creepy.

I have it! Tennisace is J-something-ke's sober persona!
    "No one -- however smart, however well-educated, however experienced -- is the suppository of all wisdom"

Sixty years. One sexagenary cycle complete, a new adventure awaits.
    shadowmouse, previously bungeebungee

High Overlord
    most of those things in the video are probably illegal

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Rape is never right, period.
    You're quite wrong, I'm afraid. Rape can be heroic and eternally appraised if it's the Rape of the Sabine Women. Maybe, if American/Russian/Ukrainian soldiers hadn't raped German Frauen, we would've had the World War 3 already.
    The Sin'dorei reign supreme! © Grand Astromancer Capernian

Strong independent women, capable of taking care of themselves.
    Always the victim.
    Pick one. You can't have both.