Page 17 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    If you are retarded enough to get completely shit faced at a bar and not expect guys to be hitting on you anyway, well, you deserve it because your own dumbass judgement put you in a situation where you have none. But hey, keep on passing the buck, it still doesn't change the fact that you chose to get drunk.
    uh...no one DESERVES anything bad >.> you just made his point for him, thanks a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In this thread we have several "individuals" who would do otherwise. You're unfortunately wrong.
    Obviously it's an issue and that's why they're spending millions on this campaign.
    So what you're saying is that if you spend millions on a campaign, then it's a legitimate issue? Any campaign.

7+ Year Old Account
    Stop linking cartoons and derailing the thread. This is a serious issue and I want serious feedback.
    The only thing serious here is everyone but you

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not all but sadly so many that these campaigns are needed.
    They wouldn't be needed if women, especially the dumb university girls, took responsibility for their stupid actions that made them easy targets in the first place.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Possible. I don't actually use Tinder, i just read Bigzo's experiences and apply them to my everyday life. He is my sensei, after all.
    I live in a town with like 30k population, you can run out of people to swipe pretty quick here. In the places I lived at before you could swipe a few times and that was it, no more people to swipe. Was 1600 people in one of them and like 18k in the other.

7+ Year Old Account
    Not all but sadly so many that these campaigns are needed.
    Or are they? I'm pretty sure everyone knows it's wrong to rape.
    If they are real rapists, your campaign won't do much good.
    If they are not chances are not very high that they would rape.
    And if I'm drunk and hooking up, I'm responsible for myself.

7+ Year Old Account
    "Your friend is taking advantage of a drunk girl at a party, who will you help?" by Tennisace Today, 05:55 AM
    "Your friend is taking advantage of a guy at a party. Who will you help?" by Mmomaths Today, 08:08 AM

Ya'll need to do something productive with your lives, please i beg you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    They wouldn't be needed if women, especially the dumb university girls, took responsibility for their stupid actions that made them easy targets in the first place.
    What if they don't? Then it's ok to rape them? For shame..

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    Your not even a woman
    Oh shit. Shots fired.
    Hey hey, be nice, Some people love Kill la Kill, others have made poor life choices and should reconsider the horrible degenerate waste of a life they lead.... We all have to accept peoples decisions.

It's like how some people love Sailor Moon, and then others are literally the cause of 9/11 and set that stingray to kill Steve Irwin. We all make different choices and have different interests.

:3

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Possible. I don't actually use Tinder, i just read Bigzo's experiences and apply them to my everyday life. He is my sensei, after all.
    Still can't Nae Nae like me.

7+ Year Old Account
    I wasn't replying to you, shitlord.
    He is not even worthy of a title like that
    Call him a pile of buffalo shit that was was rejected

Quote Originally Posted by Lilla Blomma View Post
    In the place you live at it might be different due to the sheer amount of people on it. In my old town you'd be lucky to get more than a few people that even uses it. Swipe a few times and you were out of people.
    So far all of your posts have come off as completely demeaning toward men who make the first contact by complimenting women. You're probably not talking about experience in any of them, and instead, come off as angry that you're never complimented on your looks, let alone cat-called.

You've managed to bash on other women here telling you it's just fine for certain things to be said and yet you manage to always turn it around by only seeing the world from your very one-sided perspective... Stop being so thin-skinned that you can't even accept a compliment because you see everything the opposite gender says as demeaning!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Hey hey, be nice, Some people love Kill la Kill, others have made poor life choices and should reconsider the horrible degenerate waste of a life they lead.... We all have to accept peoples decisions.

It's like how some people love Sailor Moon, and then others are literally the cause of 9/11 and set that stingray to kill Steve Irwin. We all make different choices and have different interests.

Agreed. 10/10, best post in this thread! Although admittedly, Ive never seen Kill la Kill. :x

and...Tiili may have disagreed with others, but I dont think she's bashed the women here o.O

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelina View Post
    Or are they? I'm pretty sure everyone knows it's wrong to rape.
    If they are real rapists, your campaign won't do much good.
    The thing is that all men are inherently rapists. So we need these kinds of campaigns to deter their inner most desire to rape, because it's biological. This campaign will suppress the rape gene!

This is what I believe would be the answer.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post

Agreed
    This is what freedom means

But it is true he is not a woman

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Agreed. 10/10, best post in this thread! Although admittedly, Ive never seen Kill la Kill. :x
    Gurren Lagann? The Kill la Kill before Kill la Kill? I like to describe it as Sailor Moon and Gurren Lagan had one sexy ass baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    It's pretty damn good if you can look past all the fanservice.
    Same with Gurren Lagann.

Stop linking cartoons and derailing the thread. This is a serious issue and I want serious feedback.
    Serious feedback: Your campaign is utterly worthless. People that rape, do it because they have no regard for the other person's feelings. They know rape is wrong, but they give zero fucks. Most normal people find rape to be abhorrent.

It's kind of like anti-smoking commercials. Most smokers know smoking kills you and they don't care enough to stop smoking. Most people that don't smoke find those anti-smoking commercials cringeworthy at best and downright annoying at worst.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    i work in a bar and young females will grind against me when im standing in hallways or near the dance floor

where is the campaign against that if im forced to get an erection by them grinding against me without me giving permission did i just get raped?
    That sucks dude. I hope you find a real job sometime soon. I understand your angst now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    Agreed
    This is what freedom means