Page 22 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Okay, .... DONT JUDGE IT!.... but Highschool DxD dub, I know its intense fanservice but Issei has some incredible one liners.
    Meh, I saw parts of the first season.

- - - Updated - - -

Sachi>Asuna.

Just saying.

Deleted
    I'd advise my friend not to have sex with a drunk girl because of all the bullshit that comes with it. What he does wih my advice is up to him. If he whistles at a girl I couldn't really give a fuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Sachi>Asuna.

Just saying.
    No. Sachi was like a little child. The heck is wrong with you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Saturn is Vikki (Xan's gf and killer of womyn in the HG thread) and Chibiusa is Dyna. Chibi Chibi is Everything Nice.

Mamoru is currently blank as I have no one special
    Whose Tuxedo Mask?

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyways bouncing form the thread. I really should probably sleep but...banana pudding...

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    HES A WISH-FULFILLMENT CHARACTER!

Throw down with me bro. Kirito is the WORST.
    Calling Kirito a wish fulfillment character is just using a buzzword as a form of dismissal. What specifically makes Kirito "the WORST"?

Time to bro down, your move.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some dubs are very good, i mostly prefer subs but i'm not an anti-dub sillygoose.
    I normally prefer subs with anime, but DBZ is the only one I HAVE to watch dubbed. Goku's voice in Japanese is... well it makes me want to crush glass bottles with my asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillyth View Post
    Same. I really enjoyed the vibe of people actually dying and the story being a bit more serious despite the setting. Hated every other "game" they adventured in to afterwards.
    Agreed. Gun Gale had it's awesome moments, but most episodes were dull and way too much dialogue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whose Tuxedo Mask?
    Like I said, he's blank. I mean I could put a male friend in that slot but I figure it might give off the wrong impression

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Sachi>Asuna.

Just saying.
    I am both proud and ashamed to have watched it religiously and own merch. I find it freaking hilarious for what it is.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    He is though! I'll defend my Kirito to the death. Don't make me go Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan on your ass!
    Its called Super Saiyan Blue, dont bite your tongue.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    No. Sachi was like a little child. The heck is wrong with you.
    Kirito is only 14 at the start of the Aincrad arc. I don't know Sachi's age, but she probably wasn't much younger.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    I normally prefer subs with anime, but DBZ is the only one I HAVE to watch dubbed. Goku's voice in Japanese is... well it makes me want to crush glass bottles with my asshole.

Agreed. Gun Gale had it's awesome moments, but most episodes were dull and way too much dialogue.
    Having watched DBZ Abridged, I no longer recall any of the original sub or dub voices.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone knows Amy from Until Dawn is the best most wonderful and lovable character ever.
    I'm slightly lost. There is no character even named Amy in Until Dawn?

7+ Year Old Account
    I spend some amount of time helping make fan translations of Manga, but I'm never the "Can understand Japanese," end of it.
    I lived on Okinawa for 6 months, I'm reasonably good fluent. I do however work with English translation, and
    text has so much more room for adaption compared to speech to get the actual message across.

Kirito and Asuna's relationship is basically Mario and Peach's relationship lol.

Although even worse. Asuna started out as an awesome sword fighter, and by the second season is the... *pukes in mouth*.... "Berserk Healer???"

GAH. SO MUCH HATRED.
    Asuna does better against Yuuki than Kirito did.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Having watched DBZ Abridged, I no longer recall any of the original sub or dub voices.
    Between that and Dragonballz p. The voice acting was never a strong suit of the series as is.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantwingrr View Post
    I'm slightly lost. There is no character even named Amy in Until Dawn?
    That joke was too intense.... I should have said Nobody but yeah,.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who do you guys think is gonna die in the new Attack On Titan arc: They're back in Eren's hometown.

I bet Erwin dies and Armin becomes new strat guy for the survey corps. The entire sereis thus far has been foreshadowing that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelina View Post
    I lived on Okinawa for 6 months, I'm reasonably good fluent. I do however work with English translation, and
    text has so much more room for adaption compared to speech to get the actual message across.
    I for a while helped some folks trying to take some Manga into Irish, but the biggest problem was nobody in the group spoke both Irish and Japanese so like.... it had to go to English first. Celtophiles are rarely also Japanophiles and even rarer are we both and learn one from each. x.x

10+ Year Old Account
    Rofl. I knew you would mention that, because it's the ONLY time in the anime that Kirito doesn't win, and the only reason he doesn't is for a plot device XD

- - - Updated - - -

STOP SPOILERSING ME.

I don't read the manga ._.
    No worries. i'm barely scratching the surface.

You're killing yourself by waiting for the anime though. Even when the anime comes backs, it's going to end before what i'm even talking about.

We're talking years,