Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You should believe in yourself. Don't have such low self esteem that you have to beg for attention on the interwebz. You're better than that.
    Arent you the the man that is very sexist against both genders (remembers all those quotes that were posted), hypocritical, and tries to be an extreme feminist, but is mostly laughed at on mmo now, as being the next jaylock clickbaiter? And you say someone has low self esteem because of a single sig, and begs for attention... on the interwebz. How about you take a look into your life, and find the meaning behind your own selfish desires of posting mostly bullshit that instigates other people, and even then, after your argument is shown flawed, you go to nit picking and attacking people's signatures, like a coward you are. Id side with Xarim over you, anyday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    Arent you the the man that is very sexist against both genders (remembers all those quotes that were posted), hypocritical, and tries to be an extreme feminist, but is mostly laughed at on mmo now, as being the next jaylock clickbaiter? And you say someone has low self esteem because of a single sig, and begs for attention... on the interwebz. How about you take a look into your life, and find the meaning behind your own selfish desires of posting mostly bullshit that instigates other people, and even then, after your argument is shown flawed, you go to nit picking and attacking people's signatures, like a coward you are. Id side with Xarim over you, anyday.
    Not sure what any of this drivel has to do with the thread topic. You can make a blog to post walls of text if necessary. Please post something relevant and don't try to derail a serious thread. Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Akea View Post
    It really depends. If she's hot or not. If she's not hot, I would definitely stop my friend from making a terrible mistake.
    ..but if she's hot then you'd let your friend rape her? Wow!

Before you were, you weren't drunk.

Not sure what any of this drivel has to do with the thread topic. You can make a blog to post walls of text if necessary. Please post something relevant and don't try to derail a serious thread. Thanks.
    It was relevant answer to your nonsense you've been going on about
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thread tl;dr

It's only rape if the woman is drunk, it isn't rape of the man is drunk and the woman is sober. If both parties are drunk, then it is still rape.

Meh, Orlong does it better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait... did you just call attacking a fellow poster's sig... serious topic discussion? Are you mental? Seriously, Are you nuts? Or is your train of thought so skewd that what ever bullcrap comes from your mouth is considered serious and on topic?

Deleted
    Waiting for the advert with some drunk teen girl in it that says's "You're friend is been a slut and is about to throw herself all over this guy, you can tell him she's just 15 and he's about to do serious time for jailbait or you can take another shot and make it a threesome, who do you help?"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaldreno View Post
    Not entirely sure what you mean, I'm taking it as a joke, tell me if I shouldn't

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    It was relevant answer to your nonsense you've been going on about
    Regardless, you are acting like a delicate little flower by asking your little posse to come "try" to back you up in here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Under the influence consent is still consent, therefore isn't rape. You seriously need to fucking learn what a real rape case is like, but I guess idiots like you think they understand what rape is despite never having actually been raped before.
    Ohh so only people who have been raped can comment on it? Ok.

The world is a dangerous place when you leave the kitchen, be prepared!
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

They shouldn't have to deal with scumbags catcalling them and degrading them.
    If they are not willing to deal with it then why the hell should I?

Aw, just come to terms with it. You got rekt.

Well this is a really selfish way to look at it..
    Seriously, fuck off, and when you get there, fuck off some more.

Yes I took the bait, moderate away. Might do me a favour if I dont have to read this bullshit.
    "I'm a beaver in a hole, if you don't know what that is then I feel sorry for you"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    The world is a dangerous place when you leave the kitchen, be prepared!
    Good point.

Probably nothing. It's not my fucking business to decide who my friend wants to fuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Probably nothing. It's not my fucking business to decide who my friend wants to fuck.
    When's he locked up for 15 years and asks you why you didn't help him?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirPiken View Post
    Tennisace, do you really enjoy being the mouthpiece for a movement this schizophrenic?

You can't place women on a pedestal then turn around and claim to want them to be treated equally, well you can but you just end up looking like an asshat.
    Valenti, such write, much article.....

Also Gangs of New York.... Awesome choice for avatar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflakesz View Post
    Aw, just come to terms with it. You got rekt.
    Okay?
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously when you're posting using words like "rekt".

Maybe in Twitch chat or youtube comments, maybe.

When's he locked up for 15 years and asks you why you didn't help him?
    Then he made the mistake on his own and has to live with his decision. I ain't here to babysit you. Probably the only time i'd interfere was it the girl/boy was a minor.