Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorshen View Post
    Dude, he groped women's breasts on CONs. And sent sexual messages to 17yr-old fans.

Lol, persecution complex.

/ontopic:
    The season had a pacing problem imo, but I loved the finale space battles and the dutchman event & Tempest cameo. Too bad the show will only cover the first 6 books (will probably end on even more Laconia/'assailants' cliffhangers), tho it's pretty understandable why. Hope the writers find a studio/company to bankroll a miniseries or movie that covers the final arc.
    Got proof of that besides allegedly his messages to people where it says so?

I could create a contact with your name and picture and start sending around messages that would make you look like you're harassing people.
    The world is rotten. Be it men who harass women but there are also plenty of fake rape accusations out there.

this season just felt like a filler arc to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    Got proof of that besides allegedly his messages to people where it says so?

I could create a contact with your name and picture and start sending around messages that would make you look like you're harassing people.
    The world is rotten. Be it men who harass women but there are also plenty of fake rape accusations out there.
    the nonce defender has logged in!

On topic:

Slow season, not all that interesting tbh. Amos was the most compelling with Naomi being the least compelling.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellobolis View Post
    this season just felt like a filler arc to me.
    I liked this season but I agree. Looking back, not much really happened, on-screen at least. All the storylines were fairly linear and buy the book. The entire season is just getting the characters in a particular spot. The only real 'changes' is that we got to see some of Amos's background, Julie's sister is humanized, Alex is dead, Drummer getting some personality. The Earth was never really the focus so it doesn't matter besides worldbuilding. Belters are fighting their same fight with a crazier leader. Proto-molecule is still around...what a surprise and still spooky(/s).

If not for being a great sci-fi world I might have stopped watching it since the story wasn't particularly interesting.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

I think plenty of stuff happened (specially character development and political+action shenanigans), but condensed in like 3 episodes, 1-3 and 6-9 pacing sucked.
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    I can't believe you idiots banned my main forum account because I was only showing you proof of your trolling. I will keep posting here and I will not stop this war. Just stop disrupting roleplay. You have done enough damage already.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    the nonce defender has logged in!

On topic:

Slow season, not all that interesting tbh. Amos was the most compelling with Naomi being the least compelling.
    I'm the most objective person here and not part of the cancel culture that is the cancer of the modern era.
    Have rich men done it? Absolutely. Has Cas done it? Weak fucking proof.

I looked up some of the "proof" against Cas.

It's basically messages with a name Cas and his photo, no way to prove it really is him.

This is one example of what these "proofs" look like:

And one of the "proofs" is this:

I mean, what the fuck, you can't talk to women like this anymore?

On a side note, totally unrelated to Cas and sexual harassment, being a white male feels like being a sin right now.
    EVEN IF YOU BEHAVE, YOU'RE JUDGED.
    You know what, as a white male, I'm going to start pushing back.
    Life must be so tough for you.

I'm glad the people who tell us to not play judge jury and executioner are already declaring his innocence.

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Life must be so tough for you.

I'm glad the people who tell us to not play judge jury and executioner are already declaring his innocence.
    Yeah, life's tough when one needs to PROVE his innocence.
    All right, gentlemen, let's review. The year is 2021 - that's two-zero-two-one, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of masked sissies.

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Yeah, life's tough when one needs to PROVE his innocence.
    Must be hard to prove such a thing when you've been investigated and theyve found evidence of wrong doing

Quote Originally Posted by Sorshen View Post
    Dude, he groped women's breasts on CONs. And sent sexual messages to 17yr-old fans.
    And proof of that is... where? Words of some random girls? Without evidence it is all a bullshit and bias. If he's proven guilty I'll first vote to send him to jail for several years at least, but if it is proven. Otherwise it is prejudication, and it happens more and more often. And it ill end up in a bad bad way.

- - - Updated - - -

Must be hard to prove such a thing when you've been investigated and theyve found evidence of wrong doing
    Evidence is found? Please share it with us. I'm dead serious.

I don't anything about the story. Not one thing. Just from a generic perspective, one would have to prove guilt. And while those pictures show someone forward, if the interactions end the way the screenshots end, then they show someone getting rejected for barking up the wrong tree. The pictures would back up other character testimonies though, which would be enough for a job to part ways with someone. Sexual misconduct or not, the person depicted in the screenshots seems like someone who would people uneasy in an environment where you have to get really close and familiar with your coworkers.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

One doesn't need to prove such a thing in a civilized society.
    I know of no police investigation into the matter and there was no court hearing - so he is innocent.
    But cancel culture doesn't care - that's why we can't have nice things in 2021
    All right, gentlemen, let's review. The year is 2021 - that's two-zero-two-one, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of masked sissies.

I looked up some of the "proof" against Cas.

It's basically messages with a name Cas and his photo, no way to prove it really is him.

This is one example of what these "proofs" look like:

And one of the "proofs" is this:

On a side note, totally unrelated to Cas and sexual harassment, being a white male feels like being a sin right now.
    EVEN IF YOU BEHAVE, YOU'RE JUDGED.
    You know what, as a white male, I'm going to start pushing back.
    Completely off topic, but I can't help thinking:
    Pretty tame texts. I've had women send me much, MUCH, worse. Guess I should keep them in case something comes up down the road.

I will not defend him if he's proven guilty. In fact, I actually think he's guilty.
    Still, I'm not going to hang the man without proof.
    "Innocent until proven guilty" is a legal right. When did that change?

And I hate the current cancel culture so I will push against it whenever I get the chance.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    I will not defend him if he's proven guilty. In fact, I actually think he's guilty.
    Still, I'm not going to hang the man without proof.
    "Innocent until proven guilty" is a legal right. When did that change?

And I hate the current cancel culture so I will push against it whenever I get the chance.
    It hasn't changed. It's still is and always will be ONLY a legal concept. Thats just means the judge/jury can't prejudge. It has nothing to do with regular people.
    I have a fan. Seems he was permabanned.
    Yo, don't mind my "street talk"

This season... I kept hoping it does something, but it was flat.

Some Avasarala bits were great, but other than that... Crazed belters wanting blood, Naomi heavy breathing... Holden just Holden...

No backstory for the gun-man on Roci who missed the proto missile by 'accident'...

AAnd the end to see that there's actually a masterplan with the proto? By martians? To revive an ancient et civilization, in order to get wiped out...

what do you mean? it was never ok to talk to us like that...

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcube View Post
    what do you mean? it was never ok to talk to us like that...
    It was, is, and will be. It's called flirting and teasing. Just because you don't like this kind of thing - doesn't mean it's not ok. Everyone's different. Don't generalize your own attitute.

Infracted.
    Last edited by eschatological; 2021-02-05 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    I liked this season but I agree. Looking back, not much really happened, on-screen at least. All the storylines were fairly linear and buy the book. The entire season is just getting the characters in a particular spot. The only real 'changes' is that we got to see some of Amos's background, Julie's sister is humanized, Alex is dead, Drummer getting some personality. The Earth was never really the focus so it doesn't matter besides worldbuilding. Belters are fighting their same fight with a crazier leader. Proto-molecule is still around...what a surprise and still spooky(/s).

If not for being a great sci-fi world I might have stopped watching it since the story wasn't particularly interesting.
    I am simply flabbergasted how some people can have your opinion...personaly i felt that this was the best season by far,our characters were in different places and we finnaly got to explore some of their past,naomi and amos mostly,holden was for the first time forced to sit on the sideline and not able to play the hero

marco inaros is an awsome villain,playing this confident in control mastermind,but the cracks are there,he seems more like a child drunk on power more than trying to help belters,and we are reminded of the real danger our there,marco is just there in the story to help push uniting the other factions to face the real danger

this show is just awsome,gives me some serious mass effect vibes

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Muxtar View Post
    And proof of that is... where? Words of some random girls? Without evidence it is all a bullshit and bias. If he's proven guilty I'll first vote to send him to jail for several years at least, but if it is proven. Otherwise it is prejudication, and it happens more and more often. And it ill end up in a bad bad way.

- - - Updated - - -

Evidence is found? Please share it with us. I'm dead serious.
    he is not in legal issues,what he did isnt against the law,however it does give the show the right to kick his ass out if their image can be tainted by his actions

Not really much happening in the season that could not be summarized in one episode. But still very entertaining, although that "Quaid start the reactor" ending was rather lame.

Btw, while I cannot have any opinion of how justified writing off Cas was, I think that the way it is done for the character Alex was really bad. He deservered more, he wasn't even mentioned in Aviseralas speech, heck they didn't even talk about it on the Roci. No burial, no rememberance.