Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    arise! so I'm doing a rewatch in a wake of binging my way through books and waiting for my library hiold for Tiamat's wrath to get filled and I'm kinda glad i watched the show first. cause I don't think I would have enjoyed it nearly as much if I read the books first. they are so. much. better. in every way. IMO.

So I just finished ep10 of season 3 and wanted to know what is the point of Anna's character and pretty much any shit that's going on on the UN ship, seems like she's just here to had a weird religious angle to the series ?
    Like what was the deal or purpose of that guy offing himself ?
    Mao's daughter plot is kinda okay I guess ? (How many of those hidden power pills(?) she got inside her mouth though ?)
    What about the filming crew ? They still didn't get picked up or heard by the other ships ?
    The ring and belters plots are really interesting but the rest is pretty bad compare to what was in the series before.
    Last edited by MrTharne; 2019-06-05 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    -snip for size-
    You still have 3 very dense episodes to get through.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    You still have 3 very dense episodes to get through.
    Finished.
    So I'm thinking that Anna will be some kind of moral compass/mother figure for Amos if we get more interactions between the two and I hope we will. (Also I really really want to know more about Amos' past)
    And was all of this just a test from the Station to see if their civilization is worthy of exploring the other rings ? It looked like it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    Finished.
    So I'm thinking that Anna will be some kind of moral compass/mother figure for Amos if we get more interactions between the two and I hope we will. (Also I really really want to know more about Amos' past)
    And was all of this just a test from the Station to see if their civilization is worthy of exploring the other rings ? It looked like it to me.
    I haven't read the books myself. But according to people that have, the first three seasons were basically the prologue to the main course.

Season 4 is due December 13th 2019 on Amazon Prime Video. They are also making season 5.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Expanse_(TV_series)
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Season 4 is due December 13th 2019 on Amazon Prime Video. They are also making season 5.

I'm so excited for this!

Thomas Jane is also directing one of the S5 episodes!

15+ Year Old Account
    Is s4 going to be out in one clump or an episode per week?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Is s4 going to be out in one clump or an episode per week?
    All at once, Netflix-style.

10+ Year Old Account

Interesting.

Last I heard about the Expanse it had been abandoned and picked up again. Thought it would take a year or two to get it back on the screen

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Interesting.

Last I heard about the Expanse it had been abandoned and picked up again. Thought it would take a year or two to get it back on the screen
    It has. It was dumped/renewed a year and a half ago.

So glad I started watching this. Really enjoying it. People have been recommending the books to me for years and I've always been reading another series at the time and it gets on the back burner. It just jumped to the front of the line.

10+ Year Old Account
    Season 4 is out. Unlocked a little early.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Season 4 is out. Unlocked a little early.

I noticed that too but was unable to watch it until today.

Season 4 done and a long wait until season 5 lmao.

I love Amos

I just finished watching the whole season in one go. It's 6am. My sleep schedule will be fucked for the rest of this decade.

Worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I just finished watching the whole season in one go. It's 6am. My sleep schedule will be fucked for the rest of this decade.

Worth it.
    Watched it also. Amos never disappoints. Afterall, he is that guy. As for the CGI. HOLY SHITBALLS. This is probably the best CGI you will ever find on a tv show. Definitely movie quality. The whole season is probably the best tv show I have seen since early mid GOT seasons before they outran the books. I can't stress this enough, watch the previous 3 season AND make sure you push past the first 4 episodes of season 1. It starts really slow but then becomes an epic space opera/political show.

The only bad thing about this season was that it felt more like individual storylines than big story happening everywhere.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    The only bad thing about this season was that it felt more like individual storylines than big story happening everywhere.
    Did you miss the overarching storyline that weaves all the individual threads into the tapestry? They are all connected.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side