Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I’m suprised that there are shows at 4-5 seasond with this and ”The 100” that i’ve just never heard about.

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

So that's how they handled writing out Cas Anvar. Fuck that guy.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    So that's how they handled writing out Cas Anvar. Fuck that guy.
    Are you part of the cancel culture via fabricated allegations?
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

probably my least favourite series so far, wasnt bad but wasnt rushing home t watch it.

wasnt really interested in the fallout on earth parts, they might have fit something more interesting there also a lack of the protomolecule throughout the series

looking forward to next season though

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Are you part of the cancel culture via fabricated allegations?
    I mean, they hired people to investigate him...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorshen View Post
    I mean, they hired people to investigate him...
    Of course, they did it's 2021. But private investigators are not the police.

And the interest for the investigation is financial, not justice.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Of course, they did it's 2021. But private investigators are not the police.

And the interest for the investigation is financial, not justice.

Take their advice.

10+ Year Old Account

Take their advice.
    I don't take advice from twitter

15+ Year Old Account
    I looked up some of the "proof" against Cas.

It's basically messages with a name Cas and his photo, no way to prove it really is him.

This is one example of what these "proofs" look like:

And one of the "proofs" is this:

I mean, what the fuck, you can't talk to women like this anymore?

On a side note, totally unrelated to Cas and sexual harassment, being a white male feels like being a sin right now.
    EVEN IF YOU BEHAVE, YOU'RE JUDGED.
    You know what, as a white male, I'm going to start pushing back.
    Last edited by Strawberry; 2021-02-03 at 08:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    I looked up some of the "proof" against Cas.

It's basically messages with a name Cas and his photo, no way to prove it really is him.

This is one example of what these "proofs" look like:
    Dude, he groped women's breasts on CONs. And sent sexual messages to 17yr-old fans.

On a side note, totally unrelated to Cas and sexual harassment, being a white male feels like being a sin right now.
    EVEN IF YOU BEHAVE, YOU'RE JUDGED.
    You know what, as a white male, I'm going to start pushing back.
    Lol, persecution complex.

/ontopic:
    The season had a pacing problem imo, but I loved the finale space battles and the dutchman event & Tempest cameo. Too bad the show will only cover the first 6 books (will probably end on even more Laconia/'assailants' cliffhangers), tho it's pretty understandable why. Hope the writers find a studio/company to bankroll a miniseries or movie that covers the final arc.
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2021-02-03 at 09:49 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dude, he groped women's breasts on CONs. And sent sexual messages to 17yr-old fans.

Lol, persecution complex.

/ontopic:
    The season had a pacing problem imo, but I loved the finale space battles and the dutchman event & Tempest cameo. Too bad the show will only cover the first 6 books (will probably end on even more Laconia/'assailants' cliffhangers), tho it's pretty understandable why. Hope the writers find a studio/company to bankroll a miniseries or movie that covers the final arc.
    Got proof of that besides allegedly his messages to people where it says so?

I could create a contact with your name and picture and start sending around messages that would make you look like you're harassing people.
    The world is rotten. Be it men who harass women but there are also plenty of fake rape accusations out there.

this season just felt like a filler arc to me.

Got proof of that besides allegedly his messages to people where it says so?

I could create a contact with your name and picture and start sending around messages that would make you look like you're harassing people.
    The world is rotten. Be it men who harass women but there are also plenty of fake rape accusations out there.
    the nonce defender has logged in!

On topic:

Slow season, not all that interesting tbh. Amos was the most compelling with Naomi being the least compelling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellobolis View Post
    this season just felt like a filler arc to me.
    I liked this season but I agree. Looking back, not much really happened, on-screen at least. All the storylines were fairly linear and buy the book. The entire season is just getting the characters in a particular spot. The only real 'changes' is that we got to see some of Amos's background, Julie's sister is humanized, Alex is dead, Drummer getting some personality. The Earth was never really the focus so it doesn't matter besides worldbuilding. Belters are fighting their same fight with a crazier leader. Proto-molecule is still around...what a surprise and still spooky(/s).

If not for being a great sci-fi world I might have stopped watching it since the story wasn't particularly interesting.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

I think plenty of stuff happened (specially character development and political+action shenanigans), but condensed in like 3 episodes, 1-3 and 6-9 pacing sucked.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    the nonce defender has logged in!

On topic:

Slow season, not all that interesting tbh. Amos was the most compelling with Naomi being the least compelling.
    I'm the most objective person here and not part of the cancel culture that is the cancer of the modern era.
    Have rich men done it? Absolutely. Has Cas done it? Weak fucking proof.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Life must be so tough for you.

I'm glad the people who tell us to not play judge jury and executioner are already declaring his innocence.
    Yeah, life's tough when one needs to PROVE his innocence.

And proof of that is... where? Words of some random girls? Without evidence it is all a bullshit and bias. If he's proven guilty I'll first vote to send him to jail for several years at least, but if it is proven. Otherwise it is prejudication, and it happens more and more often. And it ill end up in a bad bad way.

- - - Updated - - -

Must be hard to prove such a thing when you've been investigated and theyve found evidence of wrong doing
    Evidence is found? Please share it with us. I'm dead serious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Must be hard to prove such a thing when you've been investigated and theyve found evidence of wrong doing
    I don't anything about the story. Not one thing. Just from a generic perspective, one would have to prove guilt. And while those pictures show someone forward, if the interactions end the way the screenshots end, then they show someone getting rejected for barking up the wrong tree. The pictures would back up other character testimonies though, which would be enough for a job to part ways with someone. Sexual misconduct or not, the person depicted in the screenshots seems like someone who would people uneasy in an environment where you have to get really close and familiar with your coworkers.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    One doesn't need to prove such a thing in a civilized society.
    I know of no police investigation into the matter and there was no court hearing - so he is innocent.
    But cancel culture doesn't care - that's why we can't have nice things in 2021