Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ...
    Without Feed the Demon, it's likely similar uptimes.

Also for those concerned about the mastery saying "physical damage", as of right now the mastery reduces ALL damage, same as paladin. Paladins don't scale as well with gear anymore with the new update, so DH should have a lot more uptime overall, since we double dip with haste when using Feed the Demon.
    Last edited by Munkky; 2016-05-10 at 08:06 PM.

My Paladin currently has more SoTR uptime (no FTD), but my DH's gear at 825 is all crit/mastery. I can only get about 40% uptime without FTD right now. 38% crit and 36% damage reduction on Demon Spikes though. I'm curious what kind of base uptimes we can get with haste values on typical gear in the first raid.
    Last edited by Delimit; 2016-05-10 at 08:32 PM.

Yeah it looks like we are going to go what the Live Paladin is going for with Haste>Mastery>Crit for survivability. Which means we should scale well with gear.
    What I was saying about paladins is that if you look at the spreadsheet Lim made, with the last patch that nerfed SoTR uptime greatly, they do not scale nearly as well with gear and if they use Seraphim as much as possible for dps, SoTR becomes the lowest used AM with sub 40% regardless of attainable gear.

Yeah, that was the tradeoff for getting Sera back. Outside of Seraphim though, their uptime isn't too dissimilar to DH's.

New thread for the Beta is up here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...nce-Discussion

Unsticking and locking this one.
    Orloth SilverEye
    <Demon Hunter Moderator>
    "I am my scars."