Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Can't say I love the current bar so I can live with that. Although I a m used to it. It's getting old redesigning it every expac

Don't think anyone truly loves the bar. My first thought was "theyre taking out something iconic", but then i remember my eyes just sticks to my bar the entire time to see where i'm at in my cycle... good riddance.

It would be more interesting to make lunar and solar power a resource for which you could spend on what you choose.

Wouldn't mind if the bar was removed and another system was put in it's place. I'm down for the changes if they're actually good.

Please, please don't fuck up my main class / spec, Blizzard lol.

Deleted
    oh man, first they destroy the spec by introducing the shitty, automatic balance progression. Then they realize it is shit and instead of reverting it they just remove it.

Good job with trying to keep each spec unique -_-

Quote Originally Posted by runey View Post
    oh man, first they destroy the spec by introducing the shitty, automatic balance progression. Then they realize it is shit and instead of reverting it they just remove it.

Good job with trying to keep each spec unique -_-
    It'll go into an "Insanity" concept. But with Eclipse instead.
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post
    Eclipse scrapped. They are moving away from the two fillers spells, Starfire and Wrath. That is the only reason I can use to explain this change. Now, what will replace it?

Consider this: I don't think they mean "scrap Eclipse completely" but rather that they're going to keep a similar theme and move to a "one filler" rotation. Considering this, that playstyle implies a system similar to what Insanity is going to be -- build up, drain over time. During WOD Alpha, we suggested it, but it couldnt work with two fillers.
    They specified already. It's going to be a builder/spender style. So we'll probably still have Eclipse power, but it works a "little" different now.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post
    It'll go into an "Insanity" concept. But with Eclipse instead.
    That's my biggest fear actually. They're apparently going builder/spender concept for a lot of DD specs, and chance is, that they'll end up as differently colored versions of eachother.

Thank god they're getting rid of the Eclipse bar, might actually make me play my Druid again, it was always a needlessly tedious mechanic. It'll also be fun to have Innervate back.

15+ Year Old Account
    Personally, I kinda enjoyed Eclipse bar as the flavour of the spec. However, even then I must admitt at times it was pain in the ass since it didn't want to line up with what I wanted to do (never in Solar when it was a good moment to spread dots, Lunar ending before I've put MF on everything :P ) I just really hope they don't come up with something even more tedious ^^ Seems they have good intentions but it's Blizzard so you never know :P

I wouldn't mind a build up spend mechanic. Especially if they make it something along the line solar for aoe resource and lunar for single target resource.

10+ Year Old Account
    Druids having Thorns again will help, things attacking you will take substantial damage.

WHAT?!?!??!?!?!
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    I wouldn't mind a build up spend mechanic. Especially if they make it something along the line solar for aoe resource and lunar for single target resource.
    Yeah, i could see that happen... have the two resources work a little like Eclipse did before WoD, with building one also causing the other to diminish, so you have to put some though into what you want to do next. (I.e. Lunar builders would also consume, but not require, Solar power and vice versa)

They could still use the Eclipse bar for it, just as a resource bar rather than something that dictates what you should do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrbleedinggums View Post
    Druids having Thorns again will help, things attacking you will take substantial damage.

WHAT?!?!??!?!?!
    That is for the Heal Druids to have a better level experience.

I'm so glad they are getting rid of eclipse. I didn't mind the old version but I hate the WoD version so much that I quit playing a druid after playing since the start of WoTLK. I can't wait to start playing that toon again. I find it interesting they are giving us innervate and getting rid of pretty much all the other mana-gain abilities. Seems like they are reversing their stands on "bring the player not the class" and giving out special abilities to classes that'll make them worth taking for certain situations.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbleedinggums View Post

WHAT?!?!??!?!?!
    Bring back the pre-expansion patch were rogues would 2 shot themselves on thorns

Friendly reminder that MoP moonkin was the best class ever designed in this game.

I just want to see new models to see if my time spent waiting for them is justified or if I am jumping ship to something else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marais View Post
    Friendly reminder that MoP moonkin was the best class ever designed in this game.
    You spelled Burning Crusade wrong.

Also I would love to see green Wrath and Insect Swarm instead of Sunfire.
    Last edited by mmoc1c1d6a1668; 2015-11-09 at 12:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Summoner View Post
    You spelled Burning Crusade wrong.
    Lol melee4mana PANZERKIN!