Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Any collegiate athlete (not being paid) who is on scholarship to play sports should have their scholarships removed if they refuse to play a game.
    That is absolutely unacceptable, regardless of whats happening.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

It's easy to boycott the rest of the season when you are playing shitty football

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    White people don't have a racist gene, stop this racist bullshit. All groups have about the same amount of racist people. Doesnt mean its a good thing.. we shouldnt focus only on one side of the problem.
    No, all groups have racist people. You are very naive if you think every group has equal amounts of racist people. Not once did I say we need to focus on one side.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Majority populations tend to have more racist people than their minorities, in whatever concentration you're looking at. A way to look at this is that in a predominantly white state, whites will be more frequently racist per capita. Inside that city, looking at a predominantly black city, with a white minority, there will be more racist blacks per capita than racist whites per capita. This is generally a function of being immersed in a population that's not yours. It's hard to develop racism towards a group of people when they're most of your neighbors. In contrast, when you're part of a majority and have limited exposure to other people, its easy to develop off-kilter opinions about them.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaireK View Post
    Are white people allowed to join the 'Missouri's Legion of Black Collegians'?

If not, how are they not racist themselves?
    White people aren't worried about being a persecuted minority.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Joresh View Post
    So they are gonna use terrorist threats (harm to them self) if they don't' do what they want done.

They should just strip them of their scholarships if they don't want to play. Give them to people that do.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    White people aren't worried about being a persecuted minority.
    Actually by the words very definition it is possible to be a minority in many different situations. You should not just place that word on black people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    They should just strip them of their scholarships if they don't want to play. Give them to people that do.
    What they are doing is pretty much the same as a child holding their breath till they get what they want. This is a power play by the black organization nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    If white people were doing this you know they would have theirs stripped but since they are black they are pretty much untouchable in todays PC climate.

Quote Originally Posted by Masoner View Post
    Actually by the words very definition it is possible to be a minority in many different situations. You should not just place that word on black people.
    Aaaaand in the US ,whites are not worried about being a persecuted minority.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Aaaaand in the US ,whites are not worried about being a persecuted minority.
    Not yet. Give it a few more years.

So this is what goes through the heads of two different parties experiencing a racist incident.

White guys on the back of a truck yell the N word at a black girl. A black guy and a white guy witness it.

Black Guy thinks in his head "man I feel sorry for that girl, I wish this shit did not have to happen to us"

White Guy thinks "Man, I hope she does not report or complain about that."

This is our problem in society. And sums up this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Snakeseye0 View Post
    So this is what goes through the heads of two different parties experiencing a racist incident.

White guys on the back of a truck yell the N word at a black girl. A black guy and a white guy witness it.

Black Guy thinks in his head "man I feel sorry for that girl, I wish this shit did not have to happen to us"

White Guy thinks "Man, I hope she does not report or complain about that."

This is our problem in society. And sums up this thread.
    except the incidents were reported and the PD is looking into it...

That doesn't fit your narrative though so we will just ignore the facts.

Quote Originally Posted by phitness View Post
    except the incidents were reported and the PD is looking into it...

That doesn't fit your narrative though so we will just ignore the facts.
    The narrative from what I'm seeing is "they should just take abusive with a smile". Why can't we just agree this should be investigated, things put in place to discourage this, and be done with it? Why do white people have to downplay it like it's not an issue.

Throughout all of history any issues with Black People have always been met with downplaying and resistance. From civil rights to present day, white people ALWAYS downplay these types of issues.
    Last edited by Snakeseye0; 2015-11-09 at 12:50 AM.

Not yet. Give it a few more years.
    More fearmongering please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmomaths View Post
    The Black Legion.

The Black Legion.

Nobody minds if i exercise my equality rights to create a group called The White Legion?

Are we all ok with that?
    Did someone say.... Black Legion?

IN THE NAME OF THE CHAOS GODS!

More fearmongering please.
    It's not fearmongering at all. Based on the current growth of the latinos in this country they WILL be the majority soon enough. Globally white people are already the minority...

It's not fearmongering at all. Based on the current growth of the latinos in this country they WILL be the majority soon enough. Globally white people are already the minority...
    I dare you to post your hypothesis that whites will become the minority of America on Stack Exchange. When you do, link that thread back.

Quote Originally Posted by anntheman View Post
    I dare you to post your hypothesis that whites will become the minority of America on Stack Exchange. When you do, link that thread back.
    It's not my hypothesis it's the US Census Bureau's.

It's not my hypothesis it's the US Census Bureau's.
    Sure, buddy. The Census Bureau decided to imply that a 50% difference with a decreased rate of growth for the demographic of your supposition, which also happens to for whatever reason eventually identify themselves as Caucasian, is going to occur 'soon'.