Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post
    1. theyre copying GW2 with a wardrobe system

2. theyre copying GW2 with zone scaling

3. This is new... what is the new daily experience?
    2. And GW2 copied Skyrim, and Skyrim copied . . . wonder how far back you can go with this?

Look at the website you are posting on and you can answer your own question?
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silonch View Post
    When I think "big" announcement I think the next big thing: Instances, Battlegrounds, Arenas, Farms, Garrisons, Class Halls; for WoW: Legion I wouldn't be surprised if VR (virtual reality) gaming was added in, and Occulus Rift is optional to play WoW with the head set, like your blind demon hunter needing you as the player to be his seeing eye dog, and what you see, he sees, your eyes and his, being one and the same

Between the developers commenting that there's something "big" in the works that they're really excited about but can't talk about yet, and the unannounced features for WoW: Legion, that haven't been revealed yet, and say no, the "big" WoW: Legion feature hasn't been revealed yet

(The Diablo III loot system, transmog, adventure mode, daily Diablo III-like quests, and zones and mobs scaling with leveling are good, but I see that as more of a needed and requested fix)
    I think Adventure mode was the big Feature. I doubt there will be any more announcements to be honest. And i dont need any. If everything announced so far gets into the game. Sign me up.