10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third

Lineage II is coming to Steam and adding a new server

Alittle late but meh
    http://massivelyop.com/2015/11/08/li...-a-new-server/

Long-lived fantasy MMORPG Lineage II is coming to Steam on November 12th. The announcement post mentions exclusive Steam badges, emoticons, and trading cards. NCsoft is also adding a new server called Zaken, on which it says that both new and returning players may compete for server firsts and “the excitement of leveling together.”

You can add Lineage II to your Steam wishlist today and receive a notification on November 12th when the game is available for download and play.
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

I never played 1 or 2 but isn't 2 massively regarded as shit compared to 1? and 1 makes like 10x as much money as 2 currently?
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I never played 1 or 2 but isn't 2 massively regarded as shit compared to 1? and 1 makes like 10x as much money as 2 currently?
    I wouldn't say "shit", but it was a pretty big departure from 1. As for L1 being much more profitable, you're correct. L1 is currently, and has been for years, NCsoft's most profitable game. Lineage remains massive in Korea. Like, regularly topping their monthly playtime/revenue charts.

LOL, the tits on that dark elf in your article are HILARIOUS.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I wouldn't say "shit", but it was a pretty big departure from 1. As for L1 being much more profitable, you're correct. L1 is currently, and has been for years, NCsoft's most profitable game. Lineage remains massive in Korea. Like, regularly topping their monthly playtime/revenue charts.
    Wouldn't it of been more logical to put 1 on steam first then?
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    Didn't 1 shut down in west? Think I read something about that. Tastes are different around the globe :P

The Steam release for L2 is for NA only. L1 got closed down in NA/EU, not enough popularity over here.

I love Lineage 1 and wish they'd release a new server on steam. The last english server closed many years ago.

Lineage 2 just doesn't do it for me. It feels nothing like L1.