Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    If she wants to buy a caprice classic with the money its her right to do that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    no, if that's the case then father should get his revenge and avenge his sons death. Real justice right there. Period. He isn't obstructing justice, the government that has.
    The father is selling t-shirts with his dead kids picture on them, he aint got no time for justice when money can be made.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Land is a veryyy fixed resource.
    We need to go back to burying people in mausoleums. The peasants get thrown into piles. Semi important people get put into carved out spaces in the walls, 1%'ers get their own solid gold sarcophagus with their likeness engraved on it.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    I wonder what Jesse Jackson has to say about this.
    He'd call you a racist for not donating.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I don't really see the problem here - if people wanted to give her money to make her life better due to her sad circumstances, why is it not acceptable for her to spend it as she sees fit?
    People donated money under the pretense she was going to use it to bury her kid. Using it for something like a brand new car isn't what it was donated for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    People donated to give the kid a GOOD funeral, not throwing the body in a furnace or ditch and letting the mother ride around in style.
    7-10k is a good funeral. It's an average, for the average person, but since they're poor, it's above their means. Cremation and services averages 2-4k at a funeral home, or 1,500-3k at a crematory. Luxurious funerals are reserved for the people that are accustomed to luxury. A poor family would struggle to find things to make up the 7-10k difference above the average, and would view it as a complete waste of opportunity and resources.

The ditch is free.

Google sure is fun. Regardless, there is a hefty chunk of cash left over after funeral expenses for the person in charge of it to use as they please. If you don't like it, don't give money. No one has any right to bitch or complain about how someone else spends money that was freely given to them with no contracts involved.

To be blunt, the donaters can shove their stupidity up their own asses. There might be a little room left next to their heads.

Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    What do you expect when you donate money to gangsters? Dumb people.
    Yup.

The dad and the mom are both feral criminals.

I'd have bet money the kid would have grow up to be a banger too if he wasn't already.

Giving these people money was an act of stupidity.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN