Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I have 2 concerns about these (hopefully too early) frost changes.

First: Frost bolt slows the target by 30% only! It's 50% now. We will be overwhelmed by melee classes in Legion (demon hunter, survival hunter - hell Blizz loves hunters...- and rogues with outlaw spec). It's very disturbing, also regenerative ice major glyph will be removed.

Second: The revealed talent Glacial spike is a 3 sec cast. It's way too much in pvp (sometimes you can't even cast a ~1 sec Frostjaw).

I can't see how these changes will make this sentence viable:

"Mages who command frost perform chilling displays on the battlefield, rendering foes immobile"

Bonus: "Mages should focus on avoiding/absorbing damage. We don't like self-healing for them. Instead, we made Ice Barrier class-wide."

How can you deal proper damage if you have to focus on avoiding/absorbing enemy damage in this new world of Legion where most of the melee classes can reach their target from 20-25 yards already?

(Old: melee, ranged; New: mid-ranged, ranged. No melee anymore.)

Bloody mess.

All I want is one spell called, "Beat the crap out of it!". And another spell to get out of combat called, "Oh $#!". That's pretty much how fighting works. Get really good at ripping arms off, or punching their face, or backing out so that you can go back to step 1. All that other fluff and 0.5% this, 10% that, and 1.5 minute cool down that is annoying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesmarcus View Post
    We get the removal of the only skillcap in fire (Combustion)
    Dude, you made my Day. Combustion...Skillcap... You really got me... lmao

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterSheep View Post
    I know it's still too soon. But am i the only one getting alarmed by Arcane Blast's new mana cost?

New arcane blast is works exactly the same as it did before, but new AB costs 5% of mana instead of 2% like on live. They say that the new mastery should allow mages ''more aggressive Mana usage as your Mastery improves'', but if a single AB costs 25% of your mana with four arcane charge instead of 10% like on live, we will be able to cast at best 5 fully charged AB before running into conservation phase.

I really like AB spam when i want burst damage. It would be a shame to be OOM within the first five seconds of a bloodlust.

Otherwise i really like the change the Arcane's new mastery!

Manacosts are always based on Basemana not Maxmana. Some blue even stated so.
    Also Arcane Mastery will increase Maxmana and maybe Manareggen so you can spam more AB. With all the item budget inflation I doubt that those additional 3% of Basemana will be noticable