Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundrah View Post
    I'm the guy who always goes for rank 1. This stuff concerns me more than anything. I should be unable to get it because I lack skill, not because the guys who got it before me had better classes.
    And you believe you earn the higher ranks now because of skill? You don't think the class you play has anything to do with it? There's a reason why the top ranks have very similar comps.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't think this will be an issue, These challenge modes aren't going to be like the other Challenge modes, so things like double army/water skips/and dark simming won't be as important.

I don't think you'll be required to have a Deathknight as much as you were for the other challenge modes.
    The world isn't as bad as you think.

Good point, but I can't go from level 1 to 110 after raids are released on a new class and then grab the optimal gear before at least 100 guilds have cleared the whole tier in mythic. It still matters.
    Why would you need to go from 1-110. Of course that would take you awhile to do, so do it before the expansion comes out. You can easily plan out what you need or want before the expansion hits. Of course we won't know what's overpowered or really good, but the mythic guild raiders usually have multiple max levels to ensure that they do have an optimal class. Mages and druids will always have one spec that's optimal.

After watching Preach talk about keystones in challenge modes, I didn't care. What I truly, truly felt compelled to do was make a post here saying that class balance needs to happen first. I don't want a blood death knight tanking in everything. If Legion comes out and I can't get a world record because one class in the party is "incorrect" I will instantly consider the game as much of a failure as WoD. Surely many of you have thought of this? I haven't seen a discussion video discussing this yet for some reason.
    So then wait until beta or try it yourself when it goes live instead of hanging on to the rantings of an idiot. And frankly, if you are going for a world record you would have done your homework and know which 5 classes, talents and such you would need to give you the best option for that and get those classes in order to do so. You know just like everyone one else who is serious about world firsts and other sill records.

- - - Updated - - -

Good point, but I can't go from level 1 to 110 after raids are released on a new class and then grab the optimal gear before at least 100 guilds have cleared the whole tier in mythic. It still matters.
    You have plenty of time to get more than 1 of every class to 100 to be ready to get which ever you need to 110 by the time Legion launches. And like said earlier if you were really serious about this you would have plenty of classes of your role ready to go now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    I just have a question. Do times adjust as you level up or just the Enemies Health, Level, Abilities, etc?
    I believe the times stay the same mob health and damage scale up and after a certain point the modifiers get added in up to 4 of them. They mentioned capping the stones where mythic raid quality gear would drop, at that point they may lower the timers. I dunno though.