10+ Year Old Account
    Like others have said, the problem is this change is far too complex for a game like wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Supliftz View Post
    Like others have said, the problem is this change is far too complex for a game like wow.
    Symbiosis existed at one point...

Is Floopa's BoL idea much more complex than that? (not that I'm defending the idea; I think it's just terrible)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastacy View Post
    Symbiosis existed at one point...

Is Floopa's BoL idea much more complex than that? (not that I'm defending the idea; I think it's just terrible)
    Right and other complex things have existed in this game.

Just with the direction wow is going, I don't see why they would add something "complex" back into the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Supliftz View Post
    Right and other complex things have existed in this game.

Just with the direction wow is going, I don't see why they would add something "complex" back into the game.
    Yeah, I guess I was more or less asking your specific use of "complex".

I can't see them implementing anything so unintuitive either. It could have been its own row of talents, I suppose.

All pallies are in this build! Holy and prot were added.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20742334086

*starts popping popcorn*
    Last edited by youswas; 2016-02-11 at 03:47 AM.

LotM is a real client crasher

hmm and the silver ahnd is a 2hand now. no libram
    Last edited by siccora; 2016-02-11 at 06:52 AM.
    13/13

Monk

Deleted
    90% of spell power of healing automatically every second with minimal overhealing, huh?

Well, at least LFR becomes easy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know how blizzard made holy paladin more boring, but they did it x d

Auras got stomped the fuck down.
    Blizz are really going all in with the foreversac martyr nonsence. So I guess we cast the second beacon on ourselves with this. Fifty Shades of Light....
    The "Something cool" artifact talent is not cool.

Deleted
    Well I hope the tooltips are fucked up. Aura mastery reads under the "Vindicator" tab:

Vindicator:
    Empowers your chosen aura and increases its radius to 40 yards for 6 sec.

Aura of the Silver Hand increases to Haste by an additional 10%, and increases critical strike chance, Versatility, and Mastery by 10%
    I find no other reference to "Aura of the Silver Hand" anywhere, and all database websites take you directly to the "Vindicator" artifact talent suggesting the ability has been renamed while using the old spell ID. So, Vindicator is an artifact talent that improves our AW:

When you active Avenging Wrath, your critical damage and healing is increased by 10% for 10 sec.
    What that means then, is that we'll be sporting what is probably a mandatory DPS cooldown - 10% of more of every relevant DPS stat. The problem is, it is tied to every single throughput cooldown that we have.

We then need:

- Vindicator artifiact talent
    - Using AM
    - Using AW

All together, basically whenever it suits the DPS - most of the times together with Lust/Hero/TW on the pull when all the trinkets are up, rarely when the actual damage is happening. AM and AW aren't even synced (2min CD for AW, 3min CD for AM), so that would cheat us out of 33% of AWs cooldown, too.

As for talent auras, they seem a bit like a mixed bag. We are now required to spend a talent point to bring back AMs baseline damage reduction, but its passive is practically negligible - unless we're going to specifically stack with people soaking damage we'll be giving 10-15 people a 1-1.5% damage reduction.
    Aura of Sacrifice seems very niche in that a) it leaves you at 50% HP when there's heavy damage, which you probably can't afford to be at and b) it doesn't actually baseline reduce net damage taken, it just directs it into one person to make the damage, in general, more lethal. The amped version seems ok and splash healing is an interesting way to move forward with the paladin (or backwards,since we had it in WotLK), but at 20% it's very questionable how much raw value it's really going to give as a 3min CD.
    Aura of Mercy is perhaps the most interesting as a free 90SP/s heal seems like a decent passive, providing about 1/3rd the HPS of unbuffed FoL+beacon transfer, for no mana, assuming it is subject to crit/mastery, but not haste, at 0 haste - with the relative value tanking the higher your haste gets. The Aura Mastery is potentially quite strong especially if its healing is increased by AW. To put that in perspective, napkin math shows it to yield 1/3rd the total healing of Tranquility before relevant talents and under the assumption that they scale equally with stats (tranq: 5 ticks, 120sp each, 20 raiders; AM: 6 ticks, 30SP each, 20 raiders). We'll have to see how the ability works out after going through all the relevant talents and whether it actually scales with anything.
    Last edited by mmoc94ce2fe08d; 2016-02-11 at 09:39 AM.

Deleted
    What are you on about aura of the silver hand? It has been changed to basically improving AW, it is not a dps cooldown at all.

Aura of sacrifice is the only interesting aura, the other two are quite boring. If it works with overhealing it has the potential to be the strongest raid cd in the game, if it doesnt work with overhealing it is probably not worth considering.

Deleted
    Aura Mastery

Like I said, I hope it's a tooltip oversight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by siccora View Post
    LotM is a real client crasher

hmm and the silver ahnd is a 2hand now. no libram
    There is a purely visual libram, its on my belt:

Deleted
    Well theres not a single movement speed ability, except the stupid beacon of hope (Lightwell) blink? cmon blizz

Quote Originally Posted by Ezypzy View Post
    Well theres not a single movement speed ability, except the stupid beacon of hope (Lightwell) blink? cmon blizz
    That's actually what I noticed. At this point our mobility is probably going to be shitay, and Beacon of Hope will be mandatory.

The other thing that jumped out at me (aside from what has been mentioned above), is the first artifact button. Did I see that right - a 10-second single-target HoT on a 1.5 minute cooldown? Really?

I get that the first artifact power is not supposed to be super saiyan or anything, but that strikes me as exceptionally weak.

Blizz like the suicide-din "class fantasy" that is forced now to our holy paladin
    we need to make us harm to help our allies
    and our beacon doesn't transfer all the healing, now even less than before, now add the 30% more armor at judgement (at max spec)
    bad design everywhere

Deleted
    Anyone in the beta able to test out how viable dungeon runs are as a melee healer? I'd love to think that Beacon of the Saviour is viable for 5 mans at least

How did they manage to nerf Martyr from horrible to worse?
    Why the hell does AM buff a major trait that buffs Avenging Wrath when AM should be a way to empower your aura??
    Why did they chose to remove the trait to reduce shock cd on crit in favor of some shitty crit healing increase?
    Why did they leave Beacon at 40%? Do they want us to be a fucking 1 button spec? What about their design goal of less passive healing??
    Why did they replace the damage reduction trait with Judgment -> armor buff when Judgment is fucking useless to us?
    How the hell is that new major trait a major trait? I don't even...
    Is Lightburst supposed to be a joke?
    Out of those 3 auras, 2 are completely useless - one will end up killing you in some situations and it basically does nothing and the other reduces damage people take by 0,75% when a mythic raid stacks. I'm almost tempted to use twitch emotes to describe how stupid this is.

Conclusion: It seems like the intern spend 5 minutes changing random spells. Time to wait for the bandaid fix to increase the amount of buttons pressed from 1 to 2 like always.
    Waiting for some dev to say "It's just a prank guys!" cause it has to be a joke, right?