It Has Begun. War on Xmas vs Starbucks.

In this former pastor, Joshua Feuerstein's Facebook post, he is declaring war against Starbucks since they have declared war on Xmas. Basically Starbuck's coffee cups are now just plain red, with no symbols such as snowflakes or whatever else was put on.

So Josh decided to post this rant and to "trick" Starbucks, when asked his name he said: "Merry Christmas" and encourages all others to do this. He says Starbucks is taking "Christ" off of Starbucks. He rants against "political correctness" and that our brains have fallen out of our heads.

So again, I wonder if Josh does know that symbols like Santa Clause, snowflakes are based on Pagan rituals. Jesus' birthday of December 25th, is based on a Pagan holiday.

Best part is the end when he invokes his Second Amendment Rights.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

There's already a thread that discussed this.

15+ Year Old Account
    He thinks his invisible skyman is upset about some cups, poor little thing
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    This has been covered in other threads