Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is unwatchable.
    There should be a small cross on the right side of the tab, I think.
    We're in an alternate universe full of savages that became fully educated engineers in a month because a dragon saved a racist from getting prosecuted by a panda in a scarf.

15+ Year Old Account
    Huckabee committed the cardinal sin not wearing the American flag pin. Obama got a ton of conservative heat when not doing it in 2007 wonder if he will get heat for it.
    Every other candidate wore it.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

If you raise the minimum wage, you just open the door for the automation of those low wage jobs...

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    If you raise the minimum wage, you just open the door for the automation of those low wage jobs...
    Another weird answer was:
    We should not raise minimum wage and keep people depending on us[federal help]
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Huckabee committed the cardinal sin not wearing the American flag pin. Obama got a ton of conservative heat when not doing it in 2007 wonder if he will get heat for it.
    To be honest no one on the right cares about Huckabee anymore, so no. He's not in to win, he's in to keep money rolling in.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Woah there Jeb, Obama likes his people sucking from the teet of his government, more welfare is best.

15+ Year Old Account
    Carly to answer question on jobs, this ought to be fun after her gigantic cockup on female jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Well automation is coming regardless, but what it probably would do is close down franchisees who'd get no help from the flagship corporation and would be unable to pay. Most jobs but especially at first a good chunk of the minimum wage jobs will be automated, it'll be interesting to see how far up the ladder that goes. Nothing stopping it from hitting upper management or even executive levels.

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

10+ Year Old Account
    They aren't talking about negative interest in the US.... they are talking about increasing interest
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    Well automation is coming regardless, but what it probably would do is close down franchisees who'd get no help from the flagship corporation and would be unable to pay. Most jobs but especially at first a good chunk of the minimum wage jobs will be automated, it'll be interesting to see how far up the ladder that goes. Nothing stopping it from hitting upper management or even executive levels.

Will be quite some time before many of those gets automated. (top sectors of minimum wage jobs)

Was it Carson(?) that answered:
    No matter who it is a pretty dumb statement for not raising minimum wages.

- - - Updated - - -

Mods let Trump derail it pretty hard now.

Hmmm, Trumps given up on getting Mexico to pay for the wall. The border is 2,000 miles long, that's a lot of concrete.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Does Cruz wank off thinking about the media?

Carly sounds sick, so does Trump.
    We're in an alternate universe full of savages that became fully educated engineers in a month because a dragon saved a racist from getting prosecuted by a panda in a scarf.

Rubio takes a 21st century look at how internet commerce is creating less jobs and most of these jobs are not paying better. Okay I like the forward thinking, that most candidates do not even take a look at.

Rubio then goes to the same old talking points of: regulation, taxation and ObamaCare are taking away jobs. Last I remember a company like Apple is making a shitload of money. Why haven't they hired people just to create jobs?
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    "I think this could win me the election" so that's all your after not actually doing it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    He has an (R) next to his name. This means he is a patriot regardless of what ever dumb piece of metal/plastic made in China says.

Jeb. $2,300 to start a business. Obviously Jeb has never started a business. I guess a lemonade stand.

Greatest lie that Republicans cast on people that all you need are less taxes and less regulation and PRESTO! You have a business.

You don't need a business plan, product or idea, market share, experience in field helps. Best of all more money than $2,300.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Will be quite some time before many of those gets automated. (top sectors of minimum wage jobs)
    Quite a few of those are not minimum wage jobs. Office Clerks, RNs, CSRs aren't at all, I just left a head CSR position and even starting pay for CSR is way over minimum wage for the average company needing CSRs. The Laborers and Freight category varies, some Laborers are minimum wage depending on the field of labor, Stockers generally are, Material movers that aren't locked into a specific trade would fall under laborers unless they're using heavy equipment. Secretaries and AA aren't minimum wage and not even close.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    Quite a few of those are not minimum wage jobs. Office Clerks, RNs, CSRs aren't at all, I just left a head CSR position and even starting pay for CSR is way over minimum wage for the average company needing CSRs. The Laborers and Freight category varies, some Laborers are minimum wage depending on the field of labor, Stockers generally are, Material movers that aren't locked into a specific trade would fall under laborers unless they're using heavy equipment. Secretaries and AA aren't minimum wage and not even close.
    Okey but do you have an accurate list of the top occupations of within the minimum wage sector?

The candidates are a lot more feisty tonight, those trailing the poles are trying to boost their numbers by being confrontational with the others.

Trump just made a big mistake not know that China isn't part of TPP. voters have been giving him a pass so far though so it might not matter.
    Last edited by Independent voter; 2015-11-11 at 03:21 AM.

-- Capt. Copeland