Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds amazing. I hope Rockbiter visibly looks like it has to do with rocks (as opposed to what Earth Shock is - green electricity ._.)
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Leivah View Post
    So.

>Keep Flametongue Up
    >Dump MS on Stormstrike if Stormfury or off CD
    >Dump MS on Lava Lash
    >Spam Rockbitter

And outside the projection being baseline, plus the pruning of searing(magma also?), shocks, which means no frost shock snare or flame shock and after 5-6 diferent versions of fire nova, they just decide to go "2hard2balance lel new aoe go".... this is it?

Enh got dumbed down to WoD Arms level and everyone is happy about it? those are literally 4 fcking lines in a core rotation.

Am I missing something here?
    Yeah, you're missing the entire ability list, the main talents, and the artifact talents.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tidal Waves change could be pretty intense. Currently the wording of it is 2 Charges, the new one states Stacks.

With the buff stating it as 40% Haste for HW and 40% Critical for LHW, and if it stacks instead of charges, then we can get 80% faster HW and 80% critical which basically guarantees a critical with base.

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    It would seem like overloaded spells give you double the maelstrom, doesn't seem that bad. Haste and Mastery will syngergize very well, more casts more overloads more maelstrom. Crit is the stat that would seem lackluster to me assuming that LavaBurst remains a spell that always crits.
    I don't see any mention of lava burst auto critting still, so I'm curious as to whether or not that's still the case.

Lava Burst

40 yd range, 2 sec cast, 8 sec cooldown
    Hurl molten lava at the target, dealing strong Fire damage. If your Flame Shock is on the target, Lava Burst will deal 50% additional damage. Generates 15 Maelstom.
    Nor is it mentioned in Flame Shock:
    Flame Shock

0 to 20 Maelstrom, 45 yd range, Instant
    Sears the target with fire, causing minor Fire damage and then an additional minor Fire damage every 2 sec. Lasts 10 to 30 sec based on Maelstrom spent.
    That may be the only disappointing thing I see for elemental, though.

Also, no mention of lightning shield anywhere. Would like to see what becomes of it. Hopefully not back to it's herp derp original form where it only damages things that hit us.

15+ Year Old Account
    https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...55286618664960

Healing Surge is going to cost Maelstrom.

This is fucking moronic.

It'll be Flame Shock (10 secs)
    Lava Burst x2
    Spend 20 Maelstrom on Flame Shock (for 30 sec duration)
    Cast Lightning Bolt or Lava Burst as needed until 100
    Cast Earth Shock

Not much different from Fulmination aside from the tediousness of having to cast Flame Shock twice at the start of every fight.

Quote Originally Posted by MapleMeringue View Post
    Is there some crippling affliction related to the word Shaman that when uttered within the halls of Blizzard blocks out any and all ideas and creativity?

Seriously, this class has been sort of a mess for a long time now and even in this era of upheaval they cant bring themselves to do ANYTHING exciting with it?
    You should wait for the talents, cool things can come out of them. They have also cleaned up the spec a lot so there is room for cool talents now.

They also mentioned a lot of new spell animations and things to give you the class feeling.

Enh doesn't look too good but will reserve judgement till we know all abilities and talents.
    Last edited by Razecog; 2015-11-11 at 02:12 AM.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post

This is fucking moronic.
    Well...seeing that's enh and ele's resource now, that makes sense.

Deleted

This is fucking moronic.
    Expected it to be completely free? And that would be good design?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazgrel View Post
    Well...seeing that's enh and ele's resource now, that makes sense.
    What about out of combat? How much is it going to cost?

Having to sacrifice a significant portion of your DPS to cast a short heal is silly. You can bring up Recoup but at least that's instant.

Having to sacrifice a significant portion of your DPS to cast a short heal is silly. You can bring up Recoup but at least that's instant.
    What if you have a healing totem?

What if there's a talent that allows you to heal while you're dealing damage?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayuki View Post
    Expected it to be completely free? And that would be good design?
    Especially because it will probably be like the more maelstrom you use, the more powerful it gets (and i'm pretty sure it will be instant by default).
    "Man knows - he knows that nothing will begin unless he speaks. And nothing will change, unless he knows."

Better keep some bandages around.

i am happy need to test that new healing stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Prankish View Post
    Elemental
    . If your Flame Shock is on the target, Lava Burst will deal 50% additional damage. Generates 15 Maelstom.

Maelstrom Totem
    40 yd range, Instant, 30 sec cooldown
    Summons a Maelstrom Totem near the target for 15 sec that repeatedly attacks an enemy within 30 yards for moderate Nature damage. Every time the Maelstrom Totem attacks, it will generate 5 Maelstrom for you.
    So no changes at all? Same target swapping issue as before, needing flameshock for lvb.

Also maelstrom totem is the exact same thing as searing totem..

No changes at all

Sheep, all of you

TWO SECOND CAST TIMES

Awesome.

So the feeling throughout WoD of being stuck in a slow sinking quicksand every time I have to cast a spell will continue to Legion.

Brilliant.

And I'm sure it will continue to do 10% of the damage that every other class gets to put out in those same 2 seconds ...as they're moving.

Ele is shit by comparison to the capabilities of other specs.

It always has been and folks clearly it always will be.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post

Woah check your privilege, in Firelands we were a good spec.
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted

Tons of classes have to sacrifice damage/time to heal themselves. Why would Shaman be an exception?

You'll probably get a free crit healing surge after a killing blow like Ret does with flash of light for out of combat though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    TWO SECOND CAST TIMES

Awesome.

So the feeling throughout WoD of being stuck in a slow sinking quicksand every time I have to cast a spell will continue to Legion.

Brilliant.

And I'm sure it will continue to do 10% of the damage that every other class gets to put out in those same 2 seconds ...as they're moving.

You can first use Earth Shock and then spam free Flame Shocks for small instant damage while you move.