Mythic Tyrant Progress

So, we are working on mythic tyrant and both me and the other lock have been discussing trinkets and stats. I'm looking for some help:

Should I be stacking mastery or haste for progress? And as far as trinkets, I've settled on piston(gem) and heroic frag. Is there a more optimum set up? I also have gaze and DSI. both mythic

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally went mastery stacking and used DSI and fragment on our kill.

10+ Year Old Account
    For progression purposes I highly suggest the on use haste trinket(mythic version) from highmaul ....the name of it escapes me at the moment but I found it extremely valuable during progress. Otherwise I'd just use dsi/fragment

Made by dubbelbasse

10+ Year Old Account
    Shards of Nothing I think.

We used DSI / DUT.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've seen quite a few good parses with DUT. True.

Yeah, highest parses from way back when were dsi / dut just because of RNG. Haven't really looked since progression though (we killed it on july 27th).

I imagine nothing would have changed there, if you get lucky during p2 or p3 you're going to see better returns than the other trinkets. I've consistently gotten better results out of DuT vs mythic fragment on my aff fights as well despite what simc says.

10+ Year Old Account
    I stopped using darmacs and a lot of proc trinkets because it procs as the boss is pulled then dissappears instantly most of the time then you dont see another proc for 1-2 mintues. I've been noticing this since they hotfixed double proccing trinkets on the pull.

Made by dubbelbasse

You just don't pre-proc it and that isn't a problem.

If you do accidentally preproc it then it usually procs 10ish after the pull in my experience.

DSI / DUT both mythic ;-)

I used Piston/DUT for this fight. I however didn't have DSI and my DUT and Piston were both MWF with sockets. I think if I had the choice I would have gone DSI/Gaze or DSI/DUT.

Thank you all for your input. I don't have DUT (and I don't want to ask the guild to help me go back and get it) so I used, DSI/Frag. Worked pretty well, so thank you all and I'm glad to say we downed it.

DSI + Heroic Class Trinket

Quote Originally Posted by Projecteffect View Post
    Thank you all for your input. I don't have DUT (and I don't want to ask the guild to help me go back and get it) so I used, DSI/Frag. Worked pretty well, so thank you all and I'm glad to say we downed it.
    grats.

10c

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    You just don't pre-proc it and that isn't a problem.

If you do accidentally preproc it then it usually procs 10ish after the pull in my experience.
    i agree with baconeggcheese on this one
    what you should do is when the timer hits 3-4ish (depending on how far you are from the boss) pot and pre cast SB haunt that way your trinket procs back to back

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Projecteffect View Post
    gz man good luck on the rest
    we are currently doing xhul and hopefully downing him this week