Page 11 of 458 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    RiP cascade padding though.

the changes to void entropy seem promising and might make it viable

Quote Originally Posted by dewd View Post
    the changes to void entropy seem promising and might make it viable
    What changes? All i'm seeing is

Void Entropy: Consumes 3 Shadow Orbs to deal 1350% of Spell power 20 Shadow damage over 1 min.
    Devouring Plague will refresh this effect to its full 1 min duration.

Quote Originally Posted by djriff View Post
    What changes? All i'm seeing is
    it's even better when you realize blizz has already confirmed shadow orbs and devouring plague are gone. Making that talent completely useless.

Like it isn't already :P

haha true.. but I've still need people using it. It hurts when I see it..

They better buff the hell out of Divine Star.

Hahahaha Surrender to Madness, I love it.

Fuckin jump start that hype train engine, CHOO CHOOOOO

http://www.wowhead.com/news=250045/l...-spell-changes

Did shadow lose the ability to rez?

What's with the nurf to Dispersion?

Spike buffs Mind Blast and Mind Blast buffs SW:P ... I don't know how I feel about that :/

..and whats the deal with the 10min CD ability that kills the priest after its over???

So we can either play with Mind Flay OR Mind Spike?

Looking at the datamined info for Legion... I'm seeing dispersion getting nerfed from 90% to 60%...

Just... why? :|

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    Did shadow lose the ability to rez?
    While thematically it doesn't make much sense for shadow to have it, it still is strange for rez to be removed. Shadow always has had it.
    What's with the nurf to Dispersion?
    Looking at the datamined info for Legion... I'm seeing dispersion getting nerfed from 90% to 60%...
    You guys did notice that the "but you're unable to attack or cast spells" part has been removed?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaesebrezen View Post
    You guys did notice that the "but you're unable to attack or cast spells" part has been removed?
    No

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=250045/l...-spell-changes

Spike buffs Mind Blast and Mind Blast buffs SW:P ... I don't know how I feel about that :/
    You're referring to Legacy of the Void? It just says it buffs the next SW, if you choose the SW:Void talent it should buff that too. This is *hopefully* our dotless replacement for Clarity of Power.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    No

/10char

Sure but they also removed the snare/root cleansing ... though they did add it to Fade though fade lasts less time :/ so Feather-->Dispersion-->Fade I guess .. AND its still a 2min CD .. too long

Issue is now its multiple buttons to press to get snare/root removal+Dispersion .. they also nurfed feathers .. but gave a movement speed increase per 5 sanity ..

We will get our artifact somewhere around or under tirisfall

Artifact-AcquisitionArmsHolyShadow.jpg
    <inactive>

Quote Originally Posted by Theed View Post
    We will get our artifact somewhere around or under tirisfall
    Yeah. Here's the scenario info.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Blade in Twilight

The Twilight Camp - The Twilight's Hammer has set up a temporary camp up here. Investigate the camp for clues as to what is going on and where your ally is.
    Raiding the Tomb Raiders - The cultists have entered a tomb complex at the bottom of the lake. The ritual must be happening in there.
    The Desecrated Tomb - The cultists have breached the tomb of an ancient titan keeper! Slay the guards and open the way into the complex.
    The Tomb of Tyr - Slaghammer wants to get further into the complex, but cultists bar the way in the next room. Enter the tomb room and deal with them.
    Reconsecration - Cultists are dampening the holy wards of the tomb. Dispel their defenses and kill the ritualists to break the barrier.
    Don't Fear the Reaper - The ritual has been thwarted but void energy remains! Defeat it!
    Dark Passage - The way is open to the prison. Continue down the unsealed passage to whatever waits below.
    Death to the Deacon - Farthing is trying to bring the killer of Tyr back to life! Stop him!
    The Blade of the Black Empire - With Farthing dead the blade is now yours. Take it.
    The True Death of Zakajz - The C'Thraxxi general could still be a threat in the future. The Blade must be used to drain all of its essence so Zakajz will be truly dead.

Shadow artifact icons:

<inactive>

Deleted
    meh im kinda pissed we are stuck with a dagger

staff always looks better

imo

Deleted
    Am I missing something or is Devouring Plague not actually listed under removed spells?

And it seems Shadowfiend is Disc and Holy only now. EDITED nope, just seems like a typo in the blog.
    Last edited by mmocc2eb32b347; 2015-11-21 at 01:32 PM.